SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DSM vs Gixxer 1000

Go down 
+7
honey
CRUSH
pingaloca25
Talonted
gatoasao
03terminator
Krusty DSM
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 5:55 pm

Sorry for the lack of video quality lol heres another angle same shit basically from a 67mm evo.

its a full bolt on geared dyno tuned 1000 it has trapped high 140s, we negotiated the hit he got even with me when i got into 4th and put 2- 2 1/2 cars when i shut down at 140.

As you can tell the BFG drags are not cutting it anymore:awesome: traction problems and muffler hitting the ground from my v8 trq
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

nice shit, :inb4tehmidgitaskshowmuchyouwantforthecar:
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 10:44 pm

Glad that guy in front didn't cut in the bike's lane half a second later or it would have been messy
Back to top Go down
Talonted

Talonted

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-26

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 11:02 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 11:10 pm

depingaaaa that shit moves the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 11:15 pm

gatoasao wrote:
Glad that guy in front didn't cut in the bike's lane half a second later or it would have been messy

Ya tell me about it lol, it was the only spot clear biker is crazy lol but a good rider. Shocked
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 8:12 am

affraid good shit brother! congrats car is moving out.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 11:46 am

Thanks! we gotta get the ball rolling again the site has been getting more quiet.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 3:41 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
Thanks! we gotta get the ball rolling again the site has been getting more quiet.

soon buddy soon, Cool cars almost done and I'm itching to run lol! Got a chance to ride shotgun in Ad Turbos 2JZ 240 last night affraid affraid affraid holy shit on low boost that shit is flying !!!! thanks for the ride Sandors Cool SHIT LIKE THAT RIDE KEEPS ME WORKING EVEN HARDER ON THIS CAR AND FOR ALL THE SHIT TALKERS ON HERE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOUR DAY IS COMING WITH A 2J IN IT Jerkit
Back to top Go down
honey

honey

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-04-15

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:21 am

where's the other bideo? lol!
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 12:36 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

soon buddy soon, Cool cars almost done and I'm itching to run lol! Got a chance to ride shotgun in Ad Turbos 2JZ 240 last night affraid affraid affraid holy shit on low boost that shit is flying !!!! thanks for the ride Sandors Cool SHIT LIKE THAT RIDE KEEPS ME WORKING EVEN HARDER ON THIS CAR AND FOR ALL THE SHIT TALKERS ON HERE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOUR DAY IS COMING WITH A 2J IN IT Jerkit

lol It better make over 600whp or that shit its gonna be parked', I'll see you begin me for high rolls, I see lots of excuses coming soon too....
lol!
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: 850RWHP GT500 VS camaro SS 850RWHP both 1000 braking HP   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 1:23 pm

Joel This is what I got for you. thats just 850RWHP mine will be at 950+whp'' a 200mph car in the standing Mile. popcorn

fast forward it to 2.19sec watch what happens next.
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 2:17 pm

check out the family car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 3:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

lol It better make over 600whp or that shit its gonna be parked', I'll see you begin me for high rolls, I see lots of excuses coming soon too....
lol!
I WOULDN'T BEG YOU IF I WAS DIEING AND YOU WHERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH DON'T WORRY IT WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BEAT THAT POS TANK OF YOURS AND WHATS THIS WITH HIGH ROLLS I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR NOTHING HIGHER THAN A 60 ROLL AND THAT WAS WITH MY VETTE ON STREET TIRES JUST HOPE YOUR 1000000 WHP GT500 ABORTION HOOKS BECAUSE MY 240 WILL MOP YOU 60-160 ONE GEAR FOR YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY SO SHIFT SHIFT AND TRY TO KEEP UP Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 3:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel This is what I got for you. thats just 850RWHP mine will be at 950+whp'' a 200mph car in the standing Mile. popcorn

THATS ALL GOOD IM GLAD I LOVE TOP END RUNS ILL RUN YOU TO 200 GPS IN CAR IF YOU WANT popcorn I DONT CARE IF I BLOW Jerkit Jerkit

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on June 15th 2011, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 3:22 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

lol!
I WOULDN'T BEG YOU IF I WAS DIEING AND YOU WHERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH DON'T WORRY IT WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO BEAT THAT POS TANK OF YOURS AND WHATS THIS WITH HIGH ROLLS I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR NOTHING HIGHER THAN A 60 ROLL AND THAT WAS WITH MY VETTE ON STREET TIRES JUST HOPE YOUR 1000000 WHP GT500 ABORTION HOOKS BECAUSE MY 240 WILL MOP YOU 60-160 ONE GEAR FOR YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY SO SHIFT SHIFT AND TRY TO KEEP UP Jerkit

haha will see.... I will see you crying>>>> Oh noooo!!! my money... LMAO.. lol!
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 3:36 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

THATS ALL GOOD IM GLAD I LOVE TOP END RUNS ILL RUN YOU TO 200 GPS IN CAR IF YOU WANT popcorn I DONT CARE IF I BLOW Jerkit Jerkit

No prob, my new project should be here in 3 weeks, so in two to three months i should be back in the streets.. I wont blow up cuz my shit will be build and tune by Kevin same guy that made the tunes for my black GT500...

100shot 28psi GT40 cams with ported heads and along with the rest of the bolt-ons. CP pistons and H-beans Manley Rods. I wont even drive the car when it gets here, it will go straight to the surgical room for major upgrades lol.

you might blow, but i wont. popcorn BS at side good luck with your car, i hope it comes out fast or otherwise don't even bother, i WOULDN'T want you to come out and lose a single race and then the shit talking hit's the roof cuz ad-turbo built the car. Neutral
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 7:50 pm

frank why wait for joel just run albert or sandor y ya kitate la picason en el culo que tienes
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 8:37 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
frank why wait for joel just run albert or sandor y ya kitate la picason en el culo que tienes

papa dejate de estar boxiando con las bolas de joel, yo corro con quien sea y cuando sea y endonde sea oistes pinguita... por que no te cayas la bocota esa y te vas y corres tu propio carro contra los carros de alberts paque sete quite la peste esa que tienes a PMS en la boca.. RATONSON DE CUEVA Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 8:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you might blow, but i wont. popcorn BS at side good luck with your car, i hope it comes out fast or otherwise don't even bother, i WOULDN'T want you to come out and lose a single race and then the shit talking hit's the roof cuz ad-turbo built the car. Neutral

who told you this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 4:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

who told you this?
albert is my friend why would i wanna race him when i wanted to race u u never wanted so go fuck your sef u dominican piece of shit cuando kieras 60-160 for $2000 lmk
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 6:53 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

who told you this?
albert is my friend why would i wanna race him when i wanted to race u u never wanted so go fuck your sef u dominican piece of shit cuando kieras 60-160 for $2000 lmk

Didn't that junk of yours get beat by Titos C6 z06? that 600whp 2jz of yours had nothing for crusher nor for my GT500.. Why are you barking at me pretty boy? stop hating and go hide under your daddy's dick. Laughing when You see me out there let me know you got money in your pocket and will do my race vs your car for 2gs win or lose. now go wash that pussy of yours for me please. Jerkit LMAO...

later.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 16th 2011, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 6:55 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

who told you this?

I know nothing and I know everything.... lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 7:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

No prob, my new project should be here in 3 weeks, so in two to three months i should be back in the streets.. I wont blow up cuz my shit will be build and tune by Kevin same guy that made the tunes for my black GT500...

100shot 28psi GT40 cams with ported heads and along with the rest of the bolt-ons. CP pistons and H-beans Manley Rods. I wont even drive the car when it gets here, it will go straight to the surgical room for major upgrades lol.

AD TURBO IS NOT BUILDING THE CAR IM BUILDING THE CAR. AD TURBO HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS THANK YOU SANDOR AND ALBERTH FOR TAKING ALL MY MILLION PHONE CALLS ON THE SIDE NOTE PRETTY GOOD SET UP AND SMART MOVE TO GET A PRO TO BUILD YOUR CAR IM ON A BUDGET THATS WHY IM TURNING ALL THE WRENCHES AND DOING ALL THE WELDING AND FAB DOWN TO THE CUSTOM EXHAUST BUT NO CORNERS HAVE BEEN CUT ALL I CAN SAY IS ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD RUN. I WILL BE OUT REAL SOON WAITING ON ATF TO FINISH BUILDING MY TRANNY GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR FRANK SHOULD BE A MONSTER
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 7:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

who told you this?

Didn't that junk of yours get beat by Titos C6 z06? that 600whp 2jz of yours had nothing for crusher nor for my GT500.. Why are you barking at me pretty boy? stop hating and go hide under your daddy's dick. Laughing when You see me out there let me know you got money in your pocket and will do my race vs your car for 2gs win or lose. now go wash that pussy of yours for me please. Jerkit LMAO...

later.
FRANK WATCH OUT CHRIS CAR IS NO JOKE affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DSM vs Gixxer 1000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSM vs Gixxer 1000   DSM vs Gixxer 1000 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DSM vs Gixxer 1000
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next