SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T

Go down 
+23
gator76
JLexus300
V6Chris
CRUSH
b18chatch06
osdper0911
SILVERBEAST
miamimagic
obzidian
92redhatch
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
DCMOTORWORKS305
antoanS4
Yosva R32
Phantom SRT4
EL3MEN2
USMCWARVET
s.e.a.n
BoostedRSX
H.e.n.r.y
Krusty DSM
kachup
PTN Performance/ BANNED
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 8:52 pm

Ill let you know when im done doing my upgrades, my car is not geared to 160 so 40-150 is the best you will get from me.

I hope its the yellow civic cause i wouldn't waste time for that black one.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 7:53 am

good run tremendo tubasooooooo
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 7:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am going to get raped by all these cars when i come back out with my little pony.... Jerkit

fixed it for you franky Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 9:23 pm

you guys made a callout to any fast cars...
you raced just some car and got the rape from your race at 60.
exactly what cars do you think you're going to race with that call out?
you should look into some 400-500whp cars in general and for from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 10:18 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you guys made a callout to any fast cars...
you raced just some car and got the rape from your race at 60.
exactly what cars do you think you're going to race with that call out?
you should look into some 400-500whp cars in general and for from there.

+1 lol!
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 2:08 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am going to get raped by all these cars when i come back out with my little pony.... Jerkit

fixed it for you franky Jerkit

lol!

nice kill miami
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 6:21 pm

I don't remember crusher getting rape barely by any car out there. scratch

damn!!! I got so many wins under my belt!! (60) wins BY KOT (5) losses and (1) draw LMAO .. what else can you ask? CrusherCobra retired a champ my friends'' give it some credit. Now 'a new and more powerful contender is coming out to the streets and its not getting built by no incompetent mechanic from palm beach Florida. Meaning it wont blow up 200 miles later.

lol!

Back to top Go down
gator76
gator76

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 8:39 pm

was that all the runs from that night?
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 12:53 am

yo Frank finish that Ford junk project so I can rip you a new asshole in my little garbage ass VW from a 60
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 7:00 am

MiamiVR6T wrote:
yo Frank finish that Ford junk project so I can rip you a new asshole in my little garbage ass VW from a 60

lol! lol! lol! TEAR HIM UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 9:40 am

MiamiVR6T wrote:
you really got your head blooming inflated dont you? lol you think cuz you are beating these parked ass cars you are running against u think you are going to beat my car? not even with the previews set up u could beat it with your little German black disappointment LMAO..

That VW better be making over 800torq and over 900+whp to be able to beat my car. Thats all am saying. my car stock motor made 774whp ran a beautiful 10.2 at 139mph" and do you really think you'll have a chance when it comes out making over 900whp on boost only? LMAO then the spray backs it up as well.

I really want to see these runs happen. popcorn If am not mistaken did u run that White 650whp c5 procharged vette..? If you did' just look at what i did to it on the pump gas tune making 700whp full weight ...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 11:54 pm

Frank is your head really THAT BIG?!
if you truly believe you retired the street racing scene a champ you're horribly mistaken
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 7:04 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! street champ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 10:34 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank is your head really THAT BIG?!
if you truly believe you retired the street racing scene a champ you're horribly mistaken

Well V6chris" Testically speaking, If you compare the races i lost to the races i won! there is a big different to won ratio races to lost ratio races' and If I am not mistaking' I think there is quite few more wins than an hand 5 finger losses.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 10:40 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:

Joel Don't talk about street champ! you are the last person in the whole site to do so, taking to count that you never had a car worth of racing, but some 60roll drama queen more HP needed red turtle. lol!
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 1:38 pm

i cant believe my eyes! a fast VW! that shit moves out
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 1:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't remember crusher getting rape barely by any car out there. scratch

damn!!! I got so many wins under my belt!! (60) wins BY KOT (5) losses and (1) draw LMAO .. what else can you ask? CrusherCobra retired a champ my friends'' give it some credit. Now 'a new and more powerful contender is coming out to the streets and its not getting built by no incompetent mechanic from palm beach Florida. Meaning it wont blow up 200 miles later.

lol!

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 3:06 am

Frank.... I dont give a fuck what power you make or what other cars run with your setup. I make 550whp and I'm ready to bust your dick. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 8:11 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

Joel Don't talk about street champ! you are the last person in the whole site to do so, taking to count that you never had a car worth of racing, but some 60roll drama queen more HP needed red turtle. lol!
ENOUGH TO BEAT YOUR MUSTANG POS EVERYTIME AS SEEN BY MANY PEOPLE AND IT ALSO LOOKED A LOT BETTER THAN YOUR REBUILT TITLE BACKED UP MILE CAR EVERY CAR YOU BUY IS AN ABORTION WITH SOME SORT OF SCAM OR ISSUE NEEDED TO BE DONE TO SELL THE SHIT LETS NOT START I CAN BRING UP AN OLD THREAD WITH ALL YOUR SCAMS AND HOW YOU RUN BACK THE MILES ON ALL YOUR CARS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 10:40 am

remember your boys letter this proves you sell and buy bullshit cars it dont matter if you have a lambo it might look good but it is not worth shit unless you lie about it like we all know you do dont get into a brain war with me franky you got more to lose than me after all you are the richest guy on the site thats why you buy rebuilt/salvage title cars and sell them with clean titles and less miles Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 10:52 am

srt4crazy05 wrote:
i cant believe my eyes! a fast VW! that shit moves out

LMAO theres not that many of them out there, hate love relationship with VWs
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T    DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC MOTOR-WORKS VS MIAMIVR6T
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2