SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's 1st 8 sec R35

Go down 
+12
JP GTR R35
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
04_Red_gt
Phantom SRT4
srt4crazy05
s.e.a.n
R35 GTR
V6Chris
BoostedRSX
kleistang/ BANNED
osdper0911
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:38 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
I can't wait to park your car when its done Frank so I can add it to the list of 1,000HP mustangs I have beat while I was making 300 less HP.......cant wait.......

If you think my cars set up and power its going to be like Chris former GT500 ! you are certainly mistaken Zacky zacky!! You can talk and say whatever you want MR: executive" but at the end of the day when your car and my car hit the tracks! your car will stay badly behind if some don't brake on my car. 60 to 160 My car will prosper as well too.

So The moment my car its all done and broken inn and ready to go! you will be one of the first drama queens I will call out! first the track then the streets. Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on July 30th 2011, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:39 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
While your at it go on the Lambo forums and run your mouth about the UGR Lambos for trapping 9.2@177 for a car/set up that costs shit IDK over 250k and tell them how worthless it is in the racing scene.

Chris never made 1000whp. if you raced him making 9XX then I'd have to look and see the video because ran that setup on the street i think maybe once or twice if that.
Chris went out making 700, 750,800, 860.
plus wheres your LIST?! thats one car?
I know a 700whp car that damn near put a football field on you from a DIG! while checking his blow off valve about 10 times.

and I dont own a lambo, but that lambo is a POS for a track car. but since it actually did a street race, I'll say on the street that thing is probably untouchable

that GTR doesnt street race, and even if it did he'd find himself between a big space and a REAL STREET monster

Last edited by V6Chris on July 30th 2011, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
BoostedRSX wrote:
I guess you didn't catch that 4000lbs car run 169.50 mph trap speed... Show me a full interior mustang do that with less than 1350hp

we got an 812rwhp 06 saleen in the shop with full interior, BABY SEAT, 3900+lbs, a/c, power sterring, radio, in dash, EVERYTHING and more that the car came with new out the lot from ford and it runs 9.2 at 14Xmph.
complete street car! not a HINT of weight reduction done to it.
thats just what we have in the shop.
go to a NHRA event or fun ford and you'll see a line of full trim street mustangs with under a grand in power and making 8 second passes.

I dont nor anyone needs to show you anything, Mustangs and camaros have been going 7s and 8s in full trim/street car for YEARS now.
difference? knowledge, TIME!, technology. which is funny that 10+year old technology is surpassing the oh so "perfect" new R35s amazing technology that can rarely make it out to the street.
while for years Ford and Chevy have traveled across the country racing year round events doing 7-8s for years now

you're retarded if you think that GTR has ANY kind of edge on a Mustang or Camaro or TONS of street cars out there. That thing is at the bottom of the food chain in fast and up to date that those guys wouldn't dare run it in an event equal to its class with out being embarrassed.

the car is beautiful but in the real world of racing its BULLSHIT

Your proving my point, the mustang and camaro have been around for a long long time, and not much has changed on them. of course they run 7 and 8s, but you dont know nothing about the GTR.. when the car is stock or around stock power you can use LC and it will work very good, but when you add more power things get tricky. Now I dont expect for you to understand this as you clearly dont like GTRs, but no one is trying to build an all out drag GTR.

GTRs have full independent rear end not a live axle, and as much as you say the car is automatic, It is NOTTING like an automatic transmission that's in your car, It doesn't have a TQ converter it has two clutch baskets with 9 plates in each,
and its RWD 95% of the time..

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:46 pm

Im not gonna argue anymore
its not my fault that GTR was built that way and ran the BULL SHIT time it did with that power.
ITS FUCKING GARBAGE and if you believe because it weighs 4000lbs thats a good excuse then STFU because 4000lb race cars have been surpassing that trap and time for YEARS now!

til that car has a few years in it I will continue with my belief on it being pile on the track.
that car is a DYNO QUEEN! thats it!
its not even a street monster cause it dont fucking race on it. its just a street car that lives on the track and maybe gets driven from time to time to work.

til then bring it down here I find it a race and money if it wins
other then that you guys can cry your eyes out that car is NOTHING compared to real street competition muscle cars and other import cars.
theres probably a dozen 2j powered cars in full trim that'll surpass that time with less power as well
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:52 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Im not gonna argue anymore
its not my fault that GTR was built that way and ran the BULL SHIT time it did with that power.
ITS FUCKING GARBAGE and if you believe because it weighs 4000lbs thats a good excuse then STFU because 4000lb race cars have been surpassing that trap and time for YEARS now!

til that car has a few years in it I will continue with my belief on it being pile on the track.
that car is a DYNO QUEEN! thats it!
its not even a street monster cause it dont fucking race on it. its just a street car that lives on the track and maybe gets driven from time to time to work.

til then bring it down here I find it a race and money if it wins
other then that you guys can cry your eyes out that car is NOTHING compared to real street competition muscle cars and other import cars.
theres probably a dozen 2j powered cars in full trim that'll surpass that time with less power as well

Your right about everything but the car being a POS, thats just you HATING!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 12:57 pm

V6chris who is WE and what shop are you talking about.

You brag about knowing a bunch of 700s car that would take everyones $ where is your turd?
Back to top Go down
srt4crazy05
srt4crazy05

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 1:00 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
While your at it go on the Lambo forums and run your mouth about the UGR Lambos for trapping 9.2@177 for a car/set up that costs shit IDK over 250k and tell them how worthless it is in the racing scene.

just to clarify this a lil more

Lamborghini Gallardo Turbo Systems

Stage 1 Turbo System with Stock Engine
650 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
850 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $35,000*
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $39,000

Stage 2 Turbo System with Modified Engine
850 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1150 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $65,000*
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $69,000

Stage 3 Turbo System with Modified Engine
1000 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1250 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $89,000
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $94,000

Race Version Turbo System with Highly Modified Engine
1050 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1500 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
All Gallardo models starting at $109,000

thats 109k on top of the gallardo's price tag... and 4 more cylinders compared to the gtr too
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 1:31 pm

Can you build a quicker car than the GTR? Yes, hell probably a couple hundred cars in South Florida alone could put up a better track time. There are even FWD "street" civics, SRT4s, DSMs, and plenty of other cheaper cars/setups that run faster times... This is a legit street car, that can be driven comfortably and reliably. The setup and technology on this car is unlike any other, it hasn't had many years of trial and error yet to determine what will/won't work. Look at Asier's car for instance, he has one of the single best put together transmissions u could possibly have in that car, and still shreds 3rd gear. Along with the actual the cars, the aftermarket parts themselves still need to be figured out . They are figuring out what they have to do once they run into a problem, because they are the first ones to do it. These cars will only continue to get faster and faster, but for now it deserves credit for being a legit QUALITY build. You can drive around in a NICE car, comfortably and reliably, then go run 8s at the track or do 60-130 pulls faster than the UGR TT Lambos... It isn't a car for everyone, but if u had the money it is a car everyone would enjoy to own.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 1:46 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 1:53 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Can you build a quicker car than the GTR? Yes, hell probably a couple hundred cars in South Florida alone could put up a better track time. There are even FWD "street" civics, SRT4s, DSMs, and plenty of other cheaper cars/setups that run faster times... This is a legit street car, that can be driven comfortably and reliably. The setup and technology on this car is unlike any other, it hasn't had many years of trial and error yet to determine what will/won't work. Look at Asier's car for instance, he has one of the single best put together transmissions u could possibly have in that car, and still shreds 3rd gear. Along with the actual the cars, the aftermarket parts themselves still need to be figured out . They are figuring out what they have to do once they run into a problem, because they are the first ones to do it. These cars will only continue to get faster and faster, but for now it deserves credit for being a legit QUALITY build. You can drive around in a NICE car, comfortably and reliably, then go run 8s at the track or do 60-130 pulls faster than the UGR TT Lambos... It isn't a car for everyone, but if u had the money it is a car everyone would enjoy to own.

Well said Cody...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 4:32 pm

BTW... Its funny how many people say that there are many cars that will beat this car from a 40 and 60. The fact of the matter is that there is NO documentation of street cars running faster 60-130 times on the street. Its honestly just like talking about a ghost car that only shows up in the middle of the night out of nowhere to woop your ass then disappear into thin air.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:25 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
I can't wait to park your car when its done Frank so I can add it to the list of 1,000HP mustangs I have beat while I was making 300 less HP.......cant wait.......

I cant wait to see it either Zak lol! lol! lol! I'M SURE YOU'LL PARK THAT POS
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:28 pm

[quote="Phantom SRT4"]Can you build a quicker car than the GTR? Yes, hell probably a couple hundred cars in South Florida alone could put up a better track time. There are even FWD "street" civics, SRT4s, DSMs, and plenty of other cheaper cars/setups that run faster times... This is a legit street car, that can be driven comfortably and reliably. The setup and technology on this car is unlike any other, it hasn't had many years of trial and error yet to determine what will/won't work. Look at Asier's car for instance, he has one of the single best put together transmissions u could possibly have in that car, and still shreds 3rd gear. Along with the actual the cars, the aftermarket parts themselves still need to be figured out . They are figuring out what they have to do once they run into a problem, because they are the first ones to do it. These cars will only continue to get faster and faster, but for now it deserves credit for being a legit QUALITY build. You can drive around in a NICE car, comfortably and reliably, then go run 8s at the track or do 60-130 pulls faster than the UGR TT Lambos... It isn't a car for everyone, but if u had the money it is a car everyone would enjoy to own.[/quote

I AGREE Cool
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:38 pm

I personally give credit to this car for running 8 seconds . I don't care what anyone says or the amount of cash they have invested on this car. Sure, Anyone can build an 9,8,7 second car with less money by powering it with a 2jz or by swapping a big v8 to a lighter car but, at the end of the day you're doing it with a motor that did not come with the car from the factory . Would a supra making 800whp run the same as another 800whp 2jz powered lighter car having the same setup ? I'm sure if this GTR comes out to race on the streets it will get mopped soon or later because there is always a faster car or someone who has more money willing to put it on a car to make it faster. Yes, there is lots of fast cars out there with their factory engine, 3900 lbs, full interior runing 8 seconds with less power than a GTR that's plus for them Very Happy Ams is not trying to say their GTR is the fastest car in the world or that everyone should buy a GTR, they simply set a record for this particular car and they are sharing their acomplishment with everyone and promoting thier business/ products that's all. Why the hate? Because it costs a ton of money to make it run 8's? This car may not Be fast enough for some people on here but the fact is that this car can run 8's @169mph then go home give it a wash pump some gas go from here to Canada smelling,driving,looking,handling, shining better than MOST of cars that run 8 seconds in south Florida.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:41 pm

YOOO JP WHATS UP BUDDY LONG TIME . HEARD YOUR CAR WAS ON THE STREETS Cool
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:47 pm

What's going on Joel ? Yeah the car is back so I can have some fun like the old days when car Ito was around. Carlito told me how nice ur come is coming out. Wish you the best hope you get running soon can't wait too see it cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 5:50 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
What's going on Joel ? Yeah the car is back so I can have some fun like the old days when car Ito was around. Carlito told me how nice ur come is coming out. Wish you the best hope you get running soon can't wait too see it cheers
THANKS BRO CHECK MY SHIT OUT ON MEMBERS RIDES SECTION I HAVE SOME PICS lol! GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 8:15 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6chris who is WE and what shop are you talking about.

You brag about knowing a bunch of 700s car that would take everyones $ where is your turd?

its at my house, just got it back 2-3days ago
you should probably be the last person to ask about it if I were you
The shop im talking about it the one I work out.
idk who WE is, this is just me talking so its only I. If said we that was my error, idk or care what you're talking about
You try to find races for people yourself with cars you dont own so whats your point?

When the black is done I wouldnt be the slightest bit surprised if you put money on it, you're one to talk.
Alberth is relocating shops, soon as he finishs my harness and I build my rear the car will be out.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 8:28 pm

for everyone else just for the record, that car is NOT a POS.
I could only dream of building a v6 to put down that power. Especially a v6 of allllll motors. The car is beautiful and motor is almost a dream of mine. I just am not happy with the fact that stock turbo and lower powered GTR's can pull off incredible times such as Chris, that other GTR dude on this site running 10s. THAT is impressive.
but once they get into big power its almost as if its wasted. but for what they're ACTUALLY using that car for which seems to be 80+% track duty. Great they broke GTR records and one "documented" world record pass. But you guys are fucking nuts if you believe thats truly the TRUE FASTEST 60-130 car.
sure its documented and the rich buyers that only see that and car will pay attention too.
But if you think John Doe with a 7second street car is documenting or caring about his supra roll to honda civic top speed pass then you're dumb.

the quality, work, time, power and effort is awsome in the car.
everything else just isnt ready for true street competition cars. it needs much more time

how many 3400-3500lbs supras with 1200-1300hp are running 7s with 180+mph passes.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 8:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I could only dream of building a v6 to put down that power. Especially a v6 of allllll motors. The car is beautiful and motor is almost a dream of mine. I just am not happy with the fact that stock turbo and lower powered GTR's can pull off incredible times such as Chris, that other GTR dude on this site running 10s. THAT is impressive.
but once they get into big power its almost as if its wasted. but for what they're ACTUALLY using that car for which seems to be 80+% track duty. Great they broke GTR records and one "documented" world record pass. But you guys are fucking nuts if you believe thats truly the TRUE FASTEST 60-130 car.
sure its documented and the rich buyers that only see that and car will pay attention too.
But if you think John Doe with a 7second street car is documenting or caring about his supra roll to honda civic top speed pass then you're dumb.

everything else just isnt ready for true street competition cars. it needs much more time

how many 3400-3500lbs supras with 1200-1300hp are running 7s with 180+mph passes.
I get where your coming from but JOHN doe is nowhere to be found. Fact of the matter is that the super fast "street" cars dont hook up and therefore dont put down 60-130 times on the street. Look at underground and Jamie carter... Guy put out a challenge to basically everyone and said hes willing to drive across states to get his run... Only taker was some 2000hp camaro that i believe backed down due to traction (i could be wrong on why he backed out)

What im saying is that ive never seen a rwd car trap nearly 170 and dead hook from a 40.
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2011, 10:40 pm

You guys don't understand that this is a car using OEM modified components and yes 4000llbs. These other cars being mentioned are LIGHTER (the first thing Evolution Performance does) and/or use AFTERMARKET TRANSMISSIONS (like every domestic) and maybe only dedicated to the drag strip. RWD will always be the best platform on the drag strip. But for an all around street/drag car, AWD wins it hands down. If this car was to load up the way it should on a high 2step/Anti-lag and stop cutting bullshit-ass 1.67 60's it would be so much QUICKER. EVOs run 1.3x 60's to run 8.9s. Imagine this car hitting a 1.3x 60'. But the fact is it's running 8's on a bullshit ass transmission/computer-limited setup so it needs the power after the initial hit. Look at the timeslip from the 330' forward and STFU. Every other car that's being mentioned will not be an all around monster like this car or an Underground Racing Gallardo... Meaning the Street, Texas Mile, on the Drag Strip, at the Twisties, or even just to drive that bitch around with luxury and comfort. So get your domestic-aftermarket-track only dedicated minds out the gutter. Like I said, these cars will destroy our street racing scene... ANYBODY! Low to High Rolls and Digs... and still pull up to LIV (Fountainbleau) and fuck shit up in the Valet lol... To be able to do all that is a fucking WORK OF ART/A SCIENCE.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 10:52 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I get where your coming from but JOHN doe is nowhere to be found. Fact of the matter is that the super fast "street" cars dont hook up and therefore dont put down 60-130 times on the street. Look at underground and Jamie carter... Guy put out a challenge to basically everyone and said hes willing to drive across states to get his run... Only taker was some 2000hp camaro that i believe backed down due to traction (i could be wrong on why he backed out)

What im saying is that ive never seen a rwd car trap nearly 170 and dead hook from a 40.

You are some what getting the point then... The car is put together, literally like a masterpiece... Sleepdoc from down here running 10.0's w/ a couple bolt ons making I think like 580awhp? was impressive.... Now with the car being new and NOT figured out yet, these guys are making a shit ton of power and barely running quicker than him at the track, or even a little slower with bigger turbos... You know damn well, in 5 years this wont be happening... In 5 years, this 8.97 pass probably wont even be a Top 10 contender... The car is BEING figured out, that is the beauty of what they are DOING... They are literally doing something that has not been DONE.

From the way you are viewing this car as unimpressive, would make your V6 a piece of shit also right? A 11 second or even 10 second mustang is not impressive at all... BUT you did it with a setup that most other people couldnt accomplish, building it with parts from other vehicles, and fixing things as u ran into those issues (all though this engine/transmission technology is not comparable).... That is what made your build impressive, and that is what u are still PROUD about to this day

Now can you go drop a 2JZ/C4 with what an 8.8 rear and other PROVEN setups/parts that have been DONE, and go run 7s/8s/9s? You sure can... But because the car puts up a better time, doesnt make it any more impressive than the originality and difficulty of putting up a good time in the old V6...

The goal of racing is to be the fastest, but that does not always mean the faster car is the better car... As I said many times, I would have traded me neon for EVERY SINGLE car that it beat.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 12:15 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

You are some what getting the point then... The car is put together, literally like a masterpiece... Sleepdoc from down here running 10.0's w/ a couple bolt ons making I think like 580awhp? was impressive.... Now with the car being new and NOT figured out yet, these guys are making a shit ton of power and barely running quicker than him at the track, or even a little slower with bigger turbos... You know damn well, in 5 years this wont be happening... In 5 years, this 8.97 pass probably wont even be a Top 10 contender... The car is BEING figured out, that is the beauty of what they are DOING... They are literally doing something that has not been DONE.

From the way you are viewing this car as unimpressive, would make your V6 a piece of shit also right? A 11 second or even 10 second mustang is not impressive at all... BUT you did it with a setup that most other people couldnt accomplish, building it with parts from other vehicles, and fixing things as u ran into those issues (all though this engine/transmission technology is not comparable).... That is what made your build impressive, and that is what u are still PROUD about to this day

Now can you go drop a 2JZ/C4 with what an 8.8 rear and other PROVEN setups/parts that have been DONE, and go run 7s/8s/9s? You sure can... But because the car puts up a better time, doesnt make it any more impressive than the originality and difficulty of putting up a good time in the old V6...

The goal of racing is to be the fastest, but that does not always mean the faster car is the better car... As I said many times, I would have traded me neon for EVERY SINGLE car that it beat.

So your saying you would trade an 7.5 with a fat ass that fucks like a champ for a drop dead 10 that fucks like a stiff? HUMMMM lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 12:34 pm

CJ gets the point! lol!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 1:43 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

So your saying you would trade an 7.5 with a fat ass that fucks like a champ for a drop dead 10 that fucks like a stiff? HUMMMM lol! lol! lol! lol!

you can always make the 10 fuck like a champ. It might take a bit of money or time but at the end I will take the 10 that I made to fuck like a champ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's 1st 8 sec R35   World's 1st 8 sec R35 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World's 1st 8 sec R35
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next