SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR

Go down 
+11
V6Chris
SlowTruck
schadenfreude
LthlGT500
richevo
1JZ Gone_Wild
CRUSH
MIKE-HKS
pingaloca25
GIO-305
Krusty DSM
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR Empty
PostSubject: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 10:53 pm

Guys watch out"

Look at this sad shit... Damn fucking lossers. Because shit like this is why i carry a concealed weapon everywhere i go.

Julio put he's hands up and gave up the car and the guy still shot him to death and he's girl friend too. Evil or Very Mad Julio was known in here as (CrazyCobra) he had a cobra swap on he's car '!

http://www.wsvn.com/video/player/?clipId=6112215&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=88645#?autoStart#?autoStart <<CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 11:00 pm

Ya ive seen this a few times in the news this is horrible shit.

I think i met him before, he had a buddy with a red terminator swapped 97-98 cobra but with a whipple or KB i raced him i remember him talking about the swap/dyno.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 11:14 pm

This is very sad. The news said today that they have a 16 year old kid. The kid told the cop that they didn't take the car because it was a stick and he didn't know how to drive a stick they thought it was a auto.

Frank i carry also but if this happen to any of us armed we would have not be able to do anything. Two walked up to the car pointing guns. I don't care if you have it on you lap you still need to un hoster it, point and shoot.

Ppl we need to stay alert of are surrounding and be careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 12:54 am

i met him a handfull of times out at the spot, he was a very cool chill guy, certainly didnt deserve getting shot 7 times..RIP
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 1:55 am

i was with them 30 minutes before it happened. very sad.

it wasnt a car jacking. it was a gang initiation...

good news today tho

they have 2 suspects in custody

http://m.local10.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=324&nid=58015732&cid=19236&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Top+Storiesyour
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 1:56 am

Krusty DSM wrote:
Ya ive seen this a few times in the news this is horrible shit.

I think i met him before, he had a buddy with a red terminator swapped 97-98 cobra but with a whipple or KB i raced him i remember him talking about the swap/dyno.

yea thats him
Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 6:50 am

Quote :
it wasnt a car jacking

i agree this was no car jacking , most thefts happen in the mid hr's of the night when people are sleeping . not in a very busy gas station with plenty of light

concealed weapon or not , that poor kid and his girl didn't have a chance .

and frank the point of a concealed weapon , is not to let everyone on a public forum know you have it .

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:30 am

R.I.P I ALSO MET HIM AT THE SPOT silent
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Guys watch out"

Look at this sad shit... Damn fucking lossers. Because shit like this is why i carry a concealed weapon everywhere i go.

Julio put he's hands up and gave up the car and the guy still shot him to death and he's girl friend too. Evil or Very Mad Julio was known in here as (CrazyCobra) he had a cobra swap on he's car '!

http://www.wsvn.com/video/player/?clipId=6112215&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=88645#?autoStart#?autoStart <<CLICK HERE

I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR A MIDGET lol! JK FRANKY YOU WAS WIDE OPEN FOR THAT ONE. NO BUT FOR REAL THIS IS SOME SAD SHIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 9:34 am

MIKE-HKS wrote:
Quote :
it wasnt a car jacking

i agree this was no car jacking , most thefts happen in the mid hr's of the night when people are sleeping . not in a very busy gas station with plenty of light

concealed weapon or not , that poor kid and his girl didn't have a chance .

and frank the point of a concealed weapon , is not to let everyone on a public forum know you have it .

I rather take my chances! at least people know it and at all times they will have seconds thoughts in trying something stupid with me" for instance> pulling a machete or knife on me again. Evil or Very Mad Atleast if he would've had a weapon on him a gun or something, he could've shot back and possibly diminishing the possibility of him and he's girl friend getting shot at them so many times and possibly walking away from death. Trust me" If i have a gun on me and you pull a gun on me and you are not pointing it at my head! you better be ready so' cuz I will pull mine right back at you and use it in self defense and ask questions later. Am Just making a point. Its always better to be legally armed than not. Wink

So guys gang related or not! watch out! carjackers and thieves still exist in every corner , and they will kill for what does not belong to them" Police will rain bullets on these fucks in Cuba and in my country right at the spot if cut stealing your car or braking into your home, where i come from police don't spare thieves and rapists lives, they are killed right on site the moment they are cut. it should be the same in USA too. affraid
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 10:26 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]

I rather take my chances! at least people know it and at all times they will have seconds thoughts in trying something stupid with me" for instance> pulling a machete or knife on me again. Evil or Very Mad Atleast if he would've had a weapon on him a gun or something, he could've shot back and possibly diminishing the possibility of him and he's girl friend getting shot at them so many times and possibly walking away from death. Trust me" If i have a gun on me and you pull a gun on me and you are not pointing it at my head! you better be ready so' cuz I will pull mine right back at you and use it in self defense and ask questions later. Am Just making a point. Its always better to be legally armed than not. Wink

So guys gang related or not! watch out! carjackers and thieves still exist in every corner , and they will kill for what does not belong to them" Police will rain bullets on these fucks in Cuba and in my country right at the spot if cut stealing your car or braking into your home, where i come from police don't spare thieves and rapists lives, they are killed right on site the moment they are cut. it should be the same in USA too. affraid

+1
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 11:09 am

Very sad and " yes" we need to be alert at all time, cause you never know who may wants to hurt you
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 4:41 pm

fuck man I've spoken to Julio several times I believe he use to come out with a Cadillac with a wheel chair assembly attached to it while his car was down. Fuck man it really sucks to hear this. First off I think being a thief is one of the worst occupations you could choose. For one you take something of someone's, like a car for instance that they might have worked very hard to get. And to know that its something you cherish, to have it taken away. But let me not forget about the more serious crime, the fact that the two idiot kids decided they wanted to shoot Julio and his girlfriend over a gang initiation or a car thief is stupid to say the least. Some kids don't use their brains, it is worth getting life in jail for 1st degree murder over a "brother"hood of thugs or if it was in fact a car thief, is it worth life in prison and the lives of two innocent bystanders over possibly a few grand in parts. I hope both teens get the book thrown at them and life in prison without the possibility of parole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 5:58 pm

I say give them the death penalty, NO pity on these coward niggas shall be spared. I do not want my tax dollars feeding these senseless worthless piles of excrement.
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 6:38 pm

100% agree, seat their asses on the electric chair and make'em look like roasted chicken
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 7:22 pm

I apologize for my ignorance, but why would they shoot him and his girl over a gang initiation? Is it as simple as new gang members have to shoot a person and his girl in order to be part of a gang? Were Julio and his girl gang members as well? Again, sorry to ask, just curious.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:10 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
Is it as simple as new gang members have to shoot a person and his girl in order to be part of a gang

Yes
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 10:09 pm

At the end of the day , those 3 lil fuckers would have a chance to defend themselves in court, when they didn't give this poor guy and his girlfriend a chance to defend their lives. My opinion stand the same , seat their asses on the electric chair and fry them lil bitches
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 10:41 pm

damn i heard about this, i didnt know it was julio. he used to ride out in the gold cadi cts at the spot. had not seen him for a while nor the cobra. thats horrible man R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 10:44 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
I apologize for my ignorance, but why would they shoot him and his girl over a gang initiation? Is it as simple as new gang members have to shoot a person and his girl in order to be part of a gang? Were Julio and his girl gang members as well? Again, sorry to ask, just curious.
very common to just shoot innocent people for that. years back there was a gang that would initiate people in by driving around at night with their lights off and shooting the first person that flashes their brights to warn them.
crazy people in this world
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 2:06 am

these fucking gang initiations are ridiculous. instead of shooting some innocent ppl, why not have an old school wild west stand off between the newbies, who ever wins gets in.

my friend was the paramedic who was on the scene, he was really disturbed about this call.
the girl was still alive when he got there and was crying and talking to him, shits been messing with his head
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 3:32 am

I to knew them both, they always came out in that Cadillac with the hitch in the back.. The worst part of all is Kenya has a little son around 5yrs or so that she often brought out to the races with them that knows nothing about his mother being murdered the other night... A tragedy like this could traumatize that kid for life... All he knows right now is that his mother is on vacation as to why she hasn't been around lately... Now that's some sad shit!....

I agree with the death penalty being there ONLY option, people like this don't deserve to be living!....

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 7:14 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
I to knew them both, they always came out in that Cadillac with the hitch in the back.. The worst part of all is Kenya has a little son around 5yrs or so that she often brought out to the races with them that knows nothing about his mother being murdered the other night... A tragedy like this could traumatize that kid for life... All he knows right now is that his mother is on vacation as to why she hasn't been around lately... Now that's some sad shit!....

I agree with the death penalty being there ONLY option, people like this don't deserve to be living!....

for sure Sk
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 1:20 pm

cops should initiate cops by killing scum suckers like these guys in cold blood.Rip bro , i just lost my little cousin this weekend too so i know what it feels like. RIP to you both .
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR   CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAR JACKERS AFTER COBRA ENGINES" JULIO AND HE'S GIRLFRIEND BOTH GOT KILLED OVER HE'S CAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next