SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time

Go down 
+16
26brx8
MiamiVR6T
MRxSLAYx
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
R35 GTR
Phantom SRT4
SlowTruck
V6Chris
BoostedRSX
03eatoncobra
EL3MEN2
CRUSH
s.e.a.n
MIKE-HKS
GT30WRX/BANNED
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:10 am

BoostedRSX wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
basically, when comparing the GTR to a standard race set up for decades that millions of racers use as a standard the GTR performed poorly.
but when compared to a standard that in all of the world 237 people have attempted with their cars in the racing industry the GTR performed well...
And that is what is impressing you guys... go find another fucking sport or hobby for that matter and leaving racing to people that actually race.
If you're worried about how a awd 1000+whp car performs from a 60roll to 130, you're in the wrong place. All of you should just STFU and leave real racing for people that enjoy racing.
the lambo for that matter too. its a fast car but at the end of the day we're taking cars that make well over 1000whp and they're awd and finding that the car performs great when only in a class of under 250 people and from a 60 roll to a 70mph span.
Why is it even being talked about? who even created that record?
Wed night last night,tens of thousands of people across the country tested their car in a 1/8 or 1/4 mile sprint.
how many cars this entire week will test and record their 60-130?

LMFAO you believed Cody on the 237 people!!!lol. Why are you hating so much? It seems that VBOX numbers are getting your panties in a bunch! Why dont you the REAL RACER worry about your car and the 1/4-1/8 and stop getting your pussy hurt over what other cars are doing, or what there timing there cars with.. I mean have you read the post you've made in the last year? Your just like Frank, but with better grammar..

I love how popular i have become up in this bitch... lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 2:06 pm

Jus to clarify the 60-130 doesn't start with you sitting at 60 and punching it to 130. You start from wherever you think you will have the best advantage to be moving as hard as you can once you get to 60 and thats when the clock starts and ends when you hit 130 even though you could achieve these numbers from the drag strip street or wherever. 237 people and you actually took that statement literal LMAO idiot....

About the Lambo cars not being anything special and only 250 people (idiot btw LMAO) they can't even find anyone to race and since you're a true racer go ahead and put the money up and they'll travel over here to take EVERYONES money who's foolish enough to even bet against them. Sandor is one of the fastest cars out and they would be happy to trailer all the way down here and park your boy and take your money, so let me know when your ready.

BoostedRSX wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
basically, when comparing the GTR to a standard race set up for decades that millions of racers use as a standard the GTR performed poorly.
but when compared to a standard that in all of the world 237 people have attempted with their cars in the racing industry the GTR performed well...
And that is what is impressing you guys... go find another fucking sport or hobby for that matter and leaving racing to people that actually race.
If you're worried about how a awd 1000+whp car performs from a 60roll to 130, you're in the wrong place. All of you should just STFU and leave real racing for people that enjoy racing.
the lambo for that matter too. its a fast car but at the end of the day we're taking cars that make well over 1000whp and they're awd and finding that the car performs great when only in a class of under 250 people and from a 60 roll to a 70mph span.
Why is it even being talked about? who even created that record?
Wed night last night,tens of thousands of people across the country tested their car in a 1/8 or 1/4 mile sprint.
how many cars this entire week will test and record their 60-130?

LMFAO you believed Cody on the 237 people!!!lol. Why are you hating so much? It seems that VBOX numbers are getting your panties in a bunch! Why dont you the REAL RACER worry about your car and the 1/4-1/8 and stop getting your pussy hurt over what other cars are doing, or what there timing there cars with.. I mean have you read the post you've made in the last year? Your just like Frank, but with better grammar..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 5:42 pm

do me a favor then Zach, when my car is done, you call that GTR and all the GTRs you know that are going to wreck me, and the lambo from UGR.
you tell them all some punk ass asshole online just finished some bullshit ricer swap mustang that he'll run anyway. and you tell all them boys hit me up from a dig to 160 or go home.
I'll run whomever little heart desires to run me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 6:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
do me a favor then Zach, when my car is done, you call that GTR and all the GTRs you know that are going to wreck me, and the lambo from UGR.
you tell them all some punk ass asshole online just finished some bullshit ricer swap mustang that he'll run anyway. and you tell all them boys hit me up from a dig to 160 or go home.
I'll run whomever little heart desires to run me.

For money?
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 6:06 pm

Wait wait..

V6Chris is going to be beating UGR Lambos?

In
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 6:10 pm

by the way the 60-130, i dont care if 10,000 people tried, thats still the gayest most pathetic shit I've ever heard of. There's 7 second street cars that drive 1000miles to a track event run 7s at damn near 200mph then drive back home to prove a point.
But the fastest lambo and GTR in the world running 8.9 at 160-170mph is the greatest street car to all you clowns on the forum.

At the end of the day, guess what, the fastest street cars PROVEN is a chevy or Ford powered t/a, mustang or camaro.
bottom 7 second passes on stock suspension with a drag radial.
but the 2 second slower GTR and Lambo is the shit right?
I'm done with this thread its a waste talking about 60-130 passes that mean nothing.
I said previously the GTR was shit on the track and its 60-130 was shit, that lambo demolished its time anyway. got the record stolen from it for .3 of a second!!! they had the record for a whole week or 2. thats cute.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 6:15 pm

I just said i'll race ANYONE when the black cars done, UGR any GTR i dont give a shit.
Money, free, w/e the fuck they want. its where I wanna race and my race.
If they got the badest shit they can prove it. My car wont be the badest and im not saying im gonna beat everyone. but i'll run anyone that wants to line it up

And IF Zach can bring any of these cars down with his heep of bullshit talk i'll even give them a 60-130 just to please all my fans that follow my post.
My Pinga en su boca
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 6:25 pm

SlowTruck wrote:
Wait wait..

Hooking a 1500hp TT Lambo on the streets from a DIG will almost be impossible. So there is a strong possibility for V6Chris with 850-900hp with a little suspension work to beat a UGR Lambo from a DIG-160mph(on the streets that is).... Besides, most of these high HP AWD cars switch over to rwd ONLY to gain more top end, which would make it even worst for the Lambo's to catch traction from a DIG.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 7:50 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I just said i'll race ANYONE when the black cars done, UGR any GTR i dont give a shit.
If they got the badest shit they can prove it. My car wont be the badest and im not saying im gonna beat everyone. but i'll run anyone that wants to line it up

And IF Zach can bring any of these cars down with his heep of bullshit talk i'll even give them a 60-130 just to please all my fans that follow my post.
My Pinga en su boca

Se te esta pegando la pinga en la boca chris scratch
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 8:31 pm

I for some odd reason think that if some kid in a mustang calls them out they will laugh.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 10:22 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:
Wait wait..

Hooking a 1500hp TT Lambo on the streets from a DIG will almost be impossible. So there is a strong possibility for V6Chris with 850-900hp with a little suspension work to beat a UGR Lambo from a DIG-160mph(on the streets that is).... Besides, most of these high HP AWD cars switch over to rwd ONLY to gain more top end, which would make it even worst for the Lambo's to catch traction from a DIG.

An AWD TT Gallardo wil probablyl dead hook on the street. The car isnt designed to be a dig car and so it dosnt launch particularly hard.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:08 pm

ello come pinga y habla mierda pero no tiene natha pero un boca de pinga

Im not calling anyone, Jared, Zack is in charge of that.

That lambo aint doing nothing from a dig on the street. clearly they've displayed their AMAZING skills at the track with the car the street will only be a worse outcome for them but none of you see that. I may not beat it, i dont care.
at the end of the day the only thing Zack is gonna do or ANYONE for that matter is bring there ecoboost truck to watch me put a train on some local car down here thats it. Fans across the board will just be upset that the car is what it is, and Chris who just happens to tell it like it is, is winning races and it'll suck cause the people talking shit to me here wont have anything for it. Slow truck will just wait online far away for videos then my every post to make a comment on as a true Fan would do.
Zack and others will send emails begging UGR and GTR cars to come down and run this dreadful asshole

Also, is it a bad time to say the motor isnt stock? and the shop I work at happens to have a machine shop with one of the worlds fastest street regnade champion Mustangs that works in it.

The only one laughing is me. You guys have no idea what you're in for, you'd better hope that I die before that car comes out.....shrug, I've said to much, someone hit me with a neg rep and make it bounce

Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 3:15 am

I can see the conversation now. I got someone with a mustang that has a supra motor (pause from all the laughter) that is shit talking about a car that isn't built and wants to run from a dig most likely for free since he is broke as shit lol. These people have MONEY and probably wouldn't drive states away for a 500 dollar race let alone 5k so when you have that kind of bread let me know so I don't waste my minutes calling.

Your on every forum and I think it's Jamie Carter that called anyone in the country and would drive halfway, so all you have do is speak up if u want to run. They have nothing to prove since they rape everything in Texas and no one stepped up tot he plate for the when they offered to run ANYONE.

For you to think you would get your race lmao. Theres a reason why Sandor always gets his race because down here his car is the shit and has nothing to prove, its up to someone to step up to the plate and take him down at his race which would be the same thing you would have to do with the Lambo.

Until you have that kind of money than it is what it is and the day your car comes out and beats me you bet your ass I'll ATTEMPT to walk up to you and tell you "good run" but I doubt that will be the case seeing how childish you really are.

V6Chris wrote:

My Pinga en su boca
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 3:46 am

Im sure Shane wouldn't mind taking your money from a dig when your car is finally done.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 6:52 am

Well Zack i guess after all that, I can just conclude that you were full of shit from the start so why open your mouth. STFU cause you CANT bring anyone anyway, you're no one with nothing. If that lambo would have came I'd bring it to him at any run, but you cant do that anyway so in turn this is all fantasy talk. If I recall I did just post that when the car is done I'll run him for money, free or w/e. But if its for money, especially $5k, hes not seeing shit but a dig with my ricer mobile. To me that Lambo is fast and cool w/e but its not the ultimate street car or race car. just an over-priced expensive setup
Anyway Zack you're all talk, this race will never happen because you couldnt pull it off.
I will see you out there, the rest of your burnt out life in your eco-boost with your dealership shop car and excuses and videos of other GTR's as you go out to watch me race.

To my second biggest Fan, that got the football field parking of a life time to an s2000 on the most basic 2j swap setup ADturbo has put out, from his very own race at a dig. Glad I was in the car to experience your amazing drive-ability skills in a car that nearly drives itself.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 7:04 am

by the way if you do bring that lambo Zack I will bring $5k to the run if that is the bid as long as he's doing a 1/4 run on the street down here in broward. and IF this should happen and he actually comes, you better believe he aint coming to race no 800,900 or 1000hp mustang; like I said the motor aint stock, you make sure they're on point buddy. And I'd only do this run with a personal side bet from you of $1,500 on the side of the $5k with UGR
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 7:53 am

So v6Chris has over $5,000 laying around to bet on cars, but his car isn't finished.

Makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 9:42 am

SlowTruck wrote:
So v6Chris has over $5,000 laying around to bet on cars, but his car isn't finished.

Makes a lot of sense.

Ironic isn't it. lol!
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:37 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:

Makes a lot of sense.

Ironic isn't it. lol!

SlowTruck wrote:

Makes a lot of sense.

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:39 am

people shouldn't even bother wasting their time arguing with some cowards on here. I do know this though... NOBODY is capable of beating that Lambo from a roll on the street. I don't give a fuck if you got a 200+mph 1/4 mile car. There's a threshold of how much power you can put and that Lambo can put more down than anyone else can. From a dig, there is a possibility of it losing. But for someone to run 8's on the street is an extremely hard task.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:51 am

MiamiVR6T wrote:
people shouldn't even bother wasting their time arguing with some cowards on here. I do know this though... NOBODY is capable of beating that Lambo from a roll on the street. I don't give a fuck if you got a 200+mph 1/4 mile car. There's a threshold of how much power you can put and that Lambo can put more down than anyone else can. From a dig, there is a possibility of it losing. But for someone to run 8's on the street is an extremely hard task.

I agree... Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 6:02 pm

Yes, I do/will have $5k to throw at the race. Its not all about money why the car is not done, Im in the middle of many other things that keep my hands tied plus ADturbo is relocating. I'am not in a rush to terrorize the street. Im more fed up with the car then anything; shit I have a badass fuel system at my house and my cars been sitting there for 3 weeks and I havent even attempted to start installing it. its a TOY at the end of the day with almost $20k in it. I even had the car up for sale. There is a lot more to life then just racing. I havent been to a race out there in MONTHS til this past wed.

That lambo is VERY WELL beatable from a roll. After the dig run if he wants to do a roll for shits and giggles he can have it.
What makes you think that car from a 40-60 roll is going to hook 1500whp?
its awd on basically run flats? lmao
an 800whp awd evo will burn tires from a 40 on hoosiers but that lambo is gonna hook double the power.

Theres tricks and ways to racing that half you dont know or understand. And its not cheating its just whose prepared and ready and who came knowing.
Plus power to weight. whose to say i wont be out there on 2700lbs with 1200+whp. I've got everything to do it.
I got my money on my set of 29.5x11.5 hoosiers with Fords stock suspension, Mustang Specialties and myself getting it to hook and ADTurbos wicked ways of racing.
Simple and basic is going to beat that exotic and complex
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 6:47 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 10:07 pm

what a dreamer!!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 8:08 am

V6Chris wrote:
Yes, I do/will have $5k to throw at the race. Its not all about money why the car is not done, Im in the middle of many other things that keep my hands tied plus ADturbo is relocating. I'am not in a rush to terrorize the street. Im more fed up with the car then anything; shit I have a badass fuel system at my house and my cars been sitting there for 3 weeks and I havent even attempted to start installing it. its a TOY at the end of the day with almost $20k in it. I even had the car up for sale. There is a lot more to life then just racing. I havent been to a race out there in MONTHS til this past wed.

That lambo is VERY WELL beatable from a roll. After the dig run if he wants to do a roll for shits and giggles he can have it.
What makes you think that car from a 40-60 roll is going to hook 1500whp?
its awd on basically run flats? lmao
an 800whp awd evo will burn tires from a 40 on hoosiers but that lambo is gonna hook double the power.

Theres tricks and ways to racing that half you dont know or understand. And its not cheating its just whose prepared and ready and who came knowing.
Plus power to weight. whose to say i wont be out there on 2700lbs with 1200+whp. I've got everything to do it.
I got my money on my set of 29.5x11.5 hoosiers with Fords stock suspension, Mustang Specialties and myself getting it to hook and ADTurbos wicked ways of racing.

1. A toy is something you can enjoy you have a project that you will probably never finish.
2. Those Lambo's use expensive ECU like Motec they probably don't put all the power down but it hooks.
3. You're so clueless a 800awhp Evo will dead hook on Hoosiers
Simple and basic is going to beat that exotic and complex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time    Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground racing does a 3.04s 60-130 time
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next