SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)

Go down 
+5
antoanS4
Tim
quikenuf
V6Chris
GT30WRX/BANNED
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:04 am

good footage & good find
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 3:44 pm

yeah low boost huh!!! What was the race fuel for then!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 5:11 pm

There was a race gas race"High Boost"but the owner of the TTG doesn't want it posted up on you tube.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 8:51 pm

this russians got money, just like they said in the movie, dont play with mother nature and the mother fucker russians
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:39 am

good shit Cool
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 2:52 pm

They ran again with the lamo's boost turned up. The lambo was on 21 lbs instead of 35 making 1200 instead of 1500, this is the story at least but there are a few different versions floating around. The unlimited event is at the 1st of the month and both cars will be all out with no excuses.

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 6:29 pm

300whp more and I think that lambos got him
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 7:04 pm

looking at the second race I think the lambo was just playing with him
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 5:36 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
They ran again with the lamo's boost turned up. The lambo was on 21 lbs instead of 35 making 1200 instead of 1500, this is the story at least but there are a few different versions floating around. The unlimited event is at the 1st of the month and both cars will be all out with no excuses.

Impressive shit, I believe the GTR has the potential to be the fastest car in the streets!....
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 11:29 pm

quoted from a TT lambo owner who frequently talks to UGR

"As for the Gallardo in Russia, I don't know much, but I do know they somehow tore up the front diff...then broke a tranny trying to use LC (which they were told not to) and now when UGR wouldn't send them a new billet transmission they sourced the parts elsewhere and I wouldn't be surprised if they break. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)   UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGR Gallardo vs AMS GT-R Alpha 12 (both on low boost)
Page 1 of 1