SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN Z51 JOEL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 1:46 am

I think that was you on 75 unfortunaely i can't shift so i can only do 1 gear pulls but your car runs hard with those bolt ons i had my 275 lb passenger and my heavy ass in there too but i prefer 30 rolls where i can hook on street tires :) Hopefully i will be out this weekend if i can resolve my shifting issue.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 2:54 am

4DR SALOON wrote:
I think that was you on 75 unfortunaely i can't shift so i can only do 1 gear pulls but your car runs hard with those bolt ons i had my 275 lb passenger and my heavy ass in there too but i prefer 30 rolls where i can hook on street tires :) Hopefully i will be out this weekend if i can resolve my shifting issue.

That was Z51Joel on I-75 that you ran, and good luck with trying to get a 30roll because honestly, he has trouble hooking from a 60roll!... But get that shifting problem resolved because this time you'll be running all of us so be prepared... Sk
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 7:34 am

Lol I know how fast lS3s are so for it not to be a total waste and rape I need to try to get my advantage lol I don't hook dead but my only chance is downlow with a vette not up top with similar hp and 900lbs less lol till I get the car on the juice again.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:04 am

4DR SALOON wrote:
Lol I know how fast lS3s are so for it not to be a total waste and rape I need to try to get my advantage lol I don't hook dead but my only chance is downlow with a vette not up top with similar hp and 900lbs less lol till I get the car on the juice again.

And im quite sure you know how fast these 300c SRT8 are as well, so if you want to take a chance "up top" with a car thats similar hp as you and weighs 300lbs more than you, let me know... The skys are clear, so it shouldnt rain anytime soon so let me know if you want to set something up for some day time run today... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:22 am

As soon as its fixed im down you should be a good margin over 430rwhp Wink but ill do low rolls N/a up to 140 i can throw 5th for 170. Its been taking me a while moneys tight i had 2 things break back to back but Deff down for day time runs with anyone as long as its not a complete total waste of gas.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:33 am

day time runs? hows it lookin down south?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 11:59 am

GDM S2K wrote:
day time runs? hows it lookin down south?

It looks clear for now but those weather conditions can change at any minute do to the shitty weather that we've be having down south!...
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 12:18 pm

Im not doing shit today really so if you decide to ill be down to "spectate" some i guess you still got my # i think steve just hit me up whenever u go out.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 12:51 pm

im down for some races to
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 1:43 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
4DR SALOON wrote:

And im quite sure you know how fast these 300c SRT8 are as well, so if you want to take a chance "up top" with a car thats similar hp as you and weighs 300lbs more than you, let me know... The skys are clear, so it shouldnt rain anytime soon so let me know if you want to set something up for some day time run today... popcorn

your car on the juice makes ALOTTTT more power than his car on motor.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 5:11 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
4DR SALOON wrote:

your car on the juice makes ALOTTTT more power than his car on motor.

Im making a lil over 500hp on the juice and weigh 300-400lbs more Vinny, so that misely 50-70hp that I have over him means nothing, especially when hes asking for a 30roll... affraid
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 6:13 pm

LoL thats how you have to make it interesting how much does your car weight? mine is 3920 without me in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTN Z51 JOEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN Z51 JOEL   ATTN Z51 JOEL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN Z51 JOEL
Page 1 of 1