SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)

Go down 
+17
schadenfreude
Yosva R32
antoanS4
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
peacockpirate
kachup
sonicboom
redformula88
R35 GTR
BlackMambaLS3
JLexus300
95RioRedCobra
pdv25
BoostedRSX
XSPSI
CRUSH
21 posters
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 7:50 am

REST IN PEACE BUDDY YOU WILL BE MISSED. THIS IS MY FRIEND THAT PAINTED MY ENGINE BAY HE WAS JUST AT MY HOUSE ON THE BIKE THE NIGHT BEFORE MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=james+reis&target=adv_article

Back to top Go down
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 8:28 am

My sympathies go out to the family and you bro, R.I.P. and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 9:12 am

Wow.... About a dozen riders a year crash into those wall and are thrown over, unfortunately I witness my best friend and his girl go over the wall to there death...
My sympathies go out to you and his family may he R.I.P...
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 9:25 am

My sympathies, to you and his family may he R.I.P...

Seems like there is always an accident there. I had a coworker/friend die there on a bike 14yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 9:46 am

Sorry to hear about this! Family and Friends are in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 10:22 am

As a rider R.I.P Fellow rider
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 10:29 am

Rip
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 11:01 am

RIP brother
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
redformula88

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 11:44 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Seems like there is always an accident there. I had a coworker/friend die there on a bike 14yrs ago.

Sad thing to hear! May he R.I.P.. The Fucked up thing is that with all the State Taxes,fees and road tolls we pay every year, and the local GOV haven't make any changes yet to help avoid all these people from getting killed on that particular exit!! that's just plain and simple carelessness from the local city officials part.

People should gather in a mission from that City and make the city officials sign a petition to start making construction structure changes on that particular curve to put a stop to people getting killed and thrown over the curve, just like they did couple years back on death valley road going to Key West Fl.

Frank I dont think there is anything that can be done to make these overpasses any "safer". remember these are city streets.what are they going to do put soft wall barriers like at the track? I had a similar incident occur when a squid that was riding with us southbound on okee to I-75 decided to try and keep up on the overpass.when I got home my phone was blown up with phone calls.he hit the wall and fell over.we as fellow riders take that risk when we decide to push on the streets.its the same thing with cars street racing instead of going to the track.its alot safer on the track.I had a bad accident at homestead last july on my track bike and if it would of happened on the street i probably wouldnt be here today.those are the risks we take when we take it to the streets.my heart goes out to his family and friends...R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
sonicboom

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 2:47 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 2:51 pm

wow may he r.i.p, so young No
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 6:26 pm

sorry about your friend. it's crazy how many bikes keep crashing in that spot.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

I got your point, but at least to make that wall a bit more higher so people don't go over it when they hit it and have more chances of survival. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 6:37 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 11:31 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 4:56 pm

Hey everyone the service info is as followS.
St.Benedicts Church
7801 nw 5th st at 7pm on Sept 26, which is monday . Any one who wants to be a part of this is invited , however you might of know Erik, Thank You.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 1:23 am

RIP!
Back to top Go down
raul_350z
raul_350z

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 1:46 am

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 8:59 pm

redformula88 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Sad thing to hear! May he R.I.P.. The Fucked up thing is that with all the State Taxes,fees and road tolls we pay every year, and the local GOV haven't make any changes yet to help avoid all these people from getting killed on that particular exit!! that's just plain and simple carelessness from the local city officials part.

People should gather in a mission from that City and make the city officials sign a petition to start making construction structure changes on that particular curve to put a stop to people getting killed and thrown over the curve, just like they did couple years back on death valley road going to Key West Fl.

Frank I dont think there is anything that can be done to make these overpasses any "safer". remember these are city streets.what are they going to do put soft wall barriers like at the track? I had a similar incident occur when a squid that was riding with us southbound on okee to I-75 decided to try and keep up on the overpass.when I got home my phone was blown up with phone calls.he hit the wall and fell over.we as fellow riders take that risk when we decide to push on the streets.its the same thing with cars street racing instead of going to the track.its alot safer on the track.I had a bad accident at homestead last july on my track bike and if it would of happened on the street i probably wouldnt be here today.those are the risks we take when we take it to the streets.my heart goes out to his family and friends...R.I.P.

Ditto..... r.i.p.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 7:05 am

R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) Imag0320

RIP BROTHER WE MISS YOU.
Back to top Go down
SlideorDie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-05

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:11 am

To those that don't already know or remember so well.

I lost my brother ERIK REIS JR in a motorcycle accident on Sept 21 of 2011 on I-95 and fell 60 feet over . I appreciate everyone who still keeps him in your heart and thoughts as these long days god has blessed us with everyday go by without him.. I see pictures and comments people make of him not being here and it just hurts all over again.. I'm not here to vent to everyone about losing someone i love dearly, i know everyone does it , but all[/u] i really wanted was the word to reach everyone out there that cared for my brother the same way i do and always will. I wanted to show him some love at his sign that i had the city put up for him on the side of I-95 going north from Miami.[/u] I wanted to bring him some things for his sign to let him know we still care..

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for the kind words and thought you guys put out for him

CHRISTINE REIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)   R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P JAMES REIS (ERIC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: MISC :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: