SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page Empty
PostSubject: SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page   SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 12:55 am

As our websites continues to grow we want to expand our user base and make it easier to access information, pictures, and events without having to search through through subsections and individual topics. So i've taken the time and created a SouthernKnights.net fan page. On this page their will be continous updates about future events, members rides, videos, and other southernknight/car related news. Facebook users who like the SouthernKnights.net facebook page will remain anonymous and names and pictures kept secret from any other facebook users. Likewise the fan page should just be viewed as something to browse at, callouts and any other disputes should still be made on southernknights.net. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SouthernKnightsnet/178232562254578?sk=wall&filter=2

Last edited by LthlGT500 on September 24th 2011, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page   SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 2:50 am

awesome!
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page   SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 10:28 am

link not working.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page   SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page   SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SouthernKnights.net facebook fan page
Page 1 of 1