SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

motor vs motor

Go down 
+4
yellow_bullet_97
AzkE85
s13vette
oldschoolcoupe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

motor vs motor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 10:27 am

fordman wrote:
thank u for the spell check yellow bullet i will make shore i take that into consideration the next time i work on your car lol nutswing
. . lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 10:12 am

hows yellow bullet doing, I know it has some progress after finally starting sitting for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 1:28 pm

quikenuf wrote:
hows yellow bullet doing, I know it has some progress after finally starting sitting for 3 years.
. .My yellow banana is ready,but unfortunately I haven't have time to go to the track,I hope to be ready next week....Remember you are my special guest on the list afro
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 4:19 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
quikenuf wrote:
. .My yellow banana is ready,but unfortunately I haven't have time to go to the track,I hope to be ready next week....Remember you are my special guest on the list afro
WithStupid
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 2:09 am

don't worry I know i am lets just hope that your car can run as much as your mouth does!!
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 9:18 am

wow not cool saying that the car was sitting for 3 years not only are u making the owner of the car look bad but also the people putting it together, thought we were all friends.

we all know that projects always take a long time to get them done right.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 10:31 am

oldschoolcoupe wrote:
wow not cool saying that the car was sitting for 3 years not only are u making the owner of the car look bad but also the people putting it together, thought we were all friends.

we all know that projects always take a long time to get them done right.
. . Everything is fine brother..what happens is he doesn't have and will not have anything to race with us, that's why he talks too much morronga barata.(shit)
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 11:58 am

lol yellow
Back to top Go down
89stang
89stang

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:47 pm

To much talking lets race oh ya let get my motor back together
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:52 pm

I will be waiting banana peel, let me know when your finallly ready!! shop has nothing to do with this, my camaro was down 1 year just waiting on oscar for a a motor!!
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 10:03 pm

quikenuf i like this picture a lot more then the 95 let me know the next time u are going to head out to the hang out so i can bum a ride atliest till i get the old bomb running

p.s yellow bullet remember i get to give your car the first pass it was my idea to build that lol affraid
Back to top Go down
89stang
89stang

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 4:00 pm

Want to try me when I am back on the road should be soon quikenuf for quikenuf
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:20 pm

that will be a good race count me in to c that
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 9:51 pm

Hey fordman i could not find any motor to motor runs, so i will be setting up the car this week to start running it on bottle lets see if we get some runs now.
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 4:57 pm

nice i hope the car can hold the 50 shot and by the way thanks for the ride in the car today that thing moves OK we got to line it up with the 65 to c what is up let me know if u need my help to finish setting up the nitrous remember i don't start work till 1
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:32 am

ok thanks, and yea i think a 50 shot will be a good way to start lol.
would be nice to see more of these cars going to the track than running in the street thought.

if not i might set up for the street would love to run a few of these cars .
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:39 am

oldschoolcoupe wrote:
ok thanks, and yea i think a 50 shot will be a good way to start lol.
would be nice to see more of these cars going to the track than running in the street thought.

if not i might set up for the street would love to run a few of these cars .
. . 50 shot hah yeah 50+50+50+50+50+50+50+50= scratch
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 1:25 pm

yellowbullet do u still need me to drive your car for afro u i think i mite have a chance this week end i mite be at tyhe track on saterday with the white coupe u know the one u had a chance to trade your car for just to make some shake down passes call me if u want to go and change that dam pic of your car it sucks put a better pic
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 4:01 pm

no problem james we can do it at the track or on the street cause I will be setting up the car so I can enjoy both worlds!!
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 9:02 am

yellowbullet i think if u want oldschoolcoupe can run u on motor and u on spray lololololololol but that would be when u stop beaning scared of your car and finally go to the track i allready told u if u need me to drive it let me know pera (dog)
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:10 am

fordman wrote:
yellowbullet i think if u want oldschoolcoupe can run u on motor and u on spray lololololololol but that would be when u stop beaning scared of your car and finally go to the track i allready told u if u need me to drive it let me know pera (dog)
I'm not scared of anything skinny ass.I been working a lot lately and I haven't go to the shop
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 5:11 pm

I HAVENT GONE TO THE SHOP BALSERO (RAFTER) BRO YOUR CAR IS PREATY MUCH DONE JUST TAKE IT OUT AND DRIVE IT AND INJOY IT THERE IS PLENTY OF RACES FOR U OUT THERE ON THE STREET AND AT THE TRACK IF U ARE JUST IMBAREST TO ASK ME TO DRIVE THE CAR DONT BE U ARE MY FRIEND THERE IS NO PROBLEM I WILL DRIVE IT FOR U
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 9:28 pm

Lets try and make it to the track this week .
Back to top Go down
89stang
89stang

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 4:24 pm

You know I don't care where I race I am game for anything we can even have a foot race doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
fordman

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 4:59 pm

YA I AM DOWN FOR THE FOOT RACE JAMES I THINK I GOT ALL U GUYS BEAT I AM AT A BUCK 50 ALL OF U ARE IN THE 2 S I GO T MONEY ON ME LOL Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motor vs motor   motor vs motor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

motor vs motor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next