SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD

Go down 
+4
Yosva R32
CRUSH
rbd 305
I8URRICE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I8URRICE
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD Empty
PostSubject: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:56 am

My 2008 hayabusa orange and black was stolen from naples last night between 2am and 8am...im offering a cash reward for the bike back, i will not involve cops its simple as getting the bike back and me handing you $$...it can be a 3rd party deal i dont care how its done as long as i get the bike back...PLEASE if anyone has any info let me know 239-438-0110 or PM ME HERE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rbd 305
rbd 305

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 2:38 pm

Sorry to hear about this. But it might help to post some pics up if you have any.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 3:09 pm

that sucks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 3:35 pm

i feel your pain, i had 2 stolen already and im not getting another, hope you find any info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 6:57 pm

Shit thats fucked up.

That's why you don't trust or hang with people you don't really know closely....
I'm Always careful making my way home making sure no one is trailing me down the hwy, and if i do see a suspicious vehicle or two trying to keep up with me even couple cars behind' i do slow down get behind them write their tag down and lose them right away... Bro Don't even bother trying to offer them money; they're not that stupid, they wont come forward; by now they already took your bike to pieces and sold the unit and now they are in the process of selling the rest of the stuff on ebay craigslist and so forth. If not they will hand it over to someone else in one piece for 1k or 2. Go in the streets, talk to people about you buying some parts and eventually they will lead you to the guy selling ur shit, but you have to move fast and undercover without saying shit to anyone about your bike being stolen.

These mother fuckars don't give a fuck if you put a bulet in their head them in the process of stealing your shit and getting caught. I have a message for these smart motherfuckats that think they wont ever get caught... Come and try to steal my shit and you will get a big surprise! trust me it will be the last one you will ever receive. Damn fucking pussies.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Shit thats fucked up.

That's why you don't trust or hang with people you don't really know closely....
I'm Always careful making my way home making sure no one is trailing me down the hwy, and if i do see a suspicious vehicle or two trying to keep up with me even couple cars behind' i do slow down get behind them write their tag down and lose them right away... Bro Don't even bother trying to offer them money; they're not that stupid, they wont come forward; by now they already took your bike to pieces and sold the unit and now they are in the process of selling the rest of the stuff on ebay craigslist and so forth. If not they will hand it over to someone else in one piece for 1k or 2. Go in the streets, talk to people about you buying some parts and eventually they will lead you to the guy selling ur shit, but you have to move fast and undercover without saying shit to anyone about your bike being stolen.

These mother fuckars don't give a fuck if you put a bulet in their head them in the process of stealing your shit and getting caught. I have a message for these smart motherfuckats that think they wont ever get caught... Come and try to steal my shit and you will get a big surprise! trust me it will be the last one you will ever receive. Damn fucking pussies.

all they need is ur tag or just watch u to see where u live frank!! and a flat head and end of story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:27 pm

lol i can't drive my car with a tag now too.....? For your information! The only people that have or can get your Home address is the cops, Tag agencies and towing agencies.

In order for the tag agency to b able to see your home address they need to put your DL in the system along with Tag# .... The towing companies also have access to pull ur home address with ur tag#, most of these guys stealing cars out there work for a tag agency,towing companies or have connections to get the information through those i mentioned above.

In my case! They will never be able to get to my car...
#1 my car it's not a Honda, it wont turn on with a screw driver lol it's ignition PCM moduled... And it never stays outside, it's garage kept 24/7 when i don't drive it

#2 Two installed hidden GPses
#3 Gated community with two security check points one by an officer
#4 Security cameras at the first check point and security camera at the second gate that needs a home owners code to get in to the section i live.
#5 Cameras outside of my house Front and back.
#6 Two of the nastiest dogs u can ever own.
#7 ADT alarm security system with video and back up cellular in case they even bother to try to cut the power off..
#8 Homestead police patrolled community 24/7 we even have that benefit.

So. I don't think so Anthony.

Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol i can't drive my car with a tag now too.....? For your information! The only people that have or can get your Home address is the cops, Tag agencies and towing agencies.

In order for the tag agency to b able to see your home address they need to put your DL in the system along with Tag# .... The towing companies also have access to pull ur home address with ur tag#, most of these guys stealing cars out there work for a tag agency,towing companies or have connections to get the information through those i mentioned above.

In my case! They will never be able to get to my car...
#1 my car it's not a Honda, it wont turn on with a screw driver lol it's ignition PCM moduled... And it never stays outside, it's garage kept 24/7 when i don't drive it

#2 Two installed hidden GPses
#3 Gated community with two security check points one by an officer
#4 Security cameras at the first check point and security camera at the second gate that needs a home owners code to get in to the section i live.
#5 Cameras outside of my house Front and back.
#6 Two of the nastiest dogs u can ever own.
#7 ADT alarm security system with video and back up cellular in case they even bother to try to cut the power off..
#8 Homestead police patrolled community 24/7 we even have that benefit.

So. I don't think so Anthony.

It almost sounds like you're challenging someone to steal from you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:47 pm

Well let them come my friend..... I am itching to get of hold of one those tough, smart thieves wanna be. I guess they will have to pull one those 007 tricks to be able to walk away with my shit with out getting caught or killed in the process.

I hope ur not one those in the list trying to take on the challenge now..

Anyways who are you sir? do you even have a name or those anyone in here knows who you are...? I'll like to know your identity.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 7:57 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Well let them come my friend..... I am itching to get of hold of one those tough, smart thieves wanna be. I guess they will have to pull one those 007 tricks to be able to walk away with my shit with out getting caught or killed in the process.

I hope ur not one those in the list trying to take on the challenge now..

popcorn

I love it when you get tough! You're such a badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:07 pm

Well by the way you type ur words and thoughts to think you can or could out tough anyone ur a funny dude LMAO. Damn you are such badass killar and i am so scared of you and i don't even know who u are... lol Wow you most be unbeatable or immortal by the way you perform your little speeches here and there every time u try to make a point. LMAO...

In regards to median priced Homes down here in Homestead. Since you are so smart and u might know the location of my home, pls go ahead and pull the homestead property records and see for how much this house was purchased when first built and sold in 2007

I think it was in the mid $4XX+ at one point. lol!
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Well by the way you speak to think you can or could out tough anyone ur a funny dude LMAO. Damn you are such badass killar and i am so scared of you and i don't even know who u are... lol Wow you most be unbeatable or immortal by the way you perform your little speeches here and there every time u try to make a point. LMAO...

In regards to median priced Homes down here in Homestead. Since you are so smart and u might know the location of my home, pls go ahead and pull the homestead property records and see for how much this house was purchased when first built and sold in 2007

I think it was in the mid $4XX+ at one point. lol!

Are you referring to what I wrote about being a badass and welcoming people to try and take my stuff so they can see what I have for them? How I've written about having my gun with me 24/7 and daring people to mess with me? You mean about how I threaten people in this forum all the time? Oh wait... that was YOU!
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:20 pm

I'm not even gonna try to explain to you about home values. I see you got that all figured out.
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:23 pm

Relax Frank. Before you start to get all huffy and puffy. I'm just bored and I decided to mess with you cause your buttons are easy to push. i just decided to have some fun at your expense. No harm intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:29 pm

Well I am referring to you trying to be slick by the comments you make towards me here and there, If you know what i mean. I am happy to inform you that you are not dealing with one of those stupid little kids that come in here talking shit joking around and then they get their shit stolen from their driveway the next day. I got all my angles covered Mr:

When you make comments like the ones u make, i am the type of person that will take very careful action in finding out who u are and where you live and what you do for a living. So my Friend ur are welcome to argue my comments anytime, i wont get mad over it, but if you have other intentions anything other than talking shit'' i will recommend you not to follow them, cuz it wont be a nice overture for you.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Well I am referring to you trying to be slick by the comments you make towards me here and there, If you know what i mean. I am happy to inform you that you are not dealing with one of those stupid little kids that come in here talking shit joking around and then they get their shit stolen from their driveway the next day. I got all my angles covered Mr:

When you make comments like the ones u make, i am the type of person that will take very careful action in finding out who u are and where you live and what you do for a living. So my Friend ur are welcome to argue my comments anytime, i wont get mad over it, but if you have other intentions anything other than talking shit'' i will recommend you not to follow them, cuz it wont be a nice overture for you.

Just saying.

You're the MAN!! You're WAY too tough. No one will ever try to mess with you. You instill fear in the hearts of grown men. A lot of people know a lot of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:42 pm

LMAO!! I wish you the best my friend.... State Prison at waits you one day, and in there are all the toughs MAN you will ever need. lol! I seen it happened before already. welcome

Good Luck. MR:
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 8:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LMAO!! I wish you the best my friend.... The Cemetery or State Prison at waits you one day, and in there are all the toughs MAN you will ever need. lol!

Good Luck. MR:

I'll mess with you some more at a later date. I'm not so bored anymore.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 11:08 pm

Frank, no one wants ur pos blown cuban ferrari..

Good luck finding the bike..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:18 am

miamimagic wrote:
Frank, no one wants ur pos blown cuban ferrari..

Good luck finding the bike..

I didn't know your POS was better than mine by any means of the word. lol! I think only the short block of my car it's worth more than your entire Neon. lol! Hold on did i said a Neon??? LMAO
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 11:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Just saying.
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LMAO!! I wish you the best my friend....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD   2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 HAYABUSA STOLEN FROM NAPLES..$$ REWARD
Page 1 of 1