SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp

Go down 
+3
V6Chris
NoPis10
Boost Films
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-11-24

Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp Empty
PostSubject: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 9:00 am

Damn holly lag spooling off starting at 120MPH lol! all that turbo chrome and all that gold looking paint for just 346hp? we gotta love all the new rivals diff inbreeds of Honda tuna cans. But props it's due on that turn 360dg speedometer needle.

lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 6:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn holly lag spooling off starting at 120MPH lol! all that turbo chrome and all that gold looking paint for just 346hp? we gotta love all the new rivals diff inbreeds of Honda tuna cans. But props it's due on that turn 360dg speedometer needle.

lol!

Can someone translate this to English for me.. wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 9:28 am

Where you and I come from our first language it's not English you chump. Stop trying to be gringo balsero arepentio. lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 5:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Where you and I come from our first language it's not English you chump. Stop trying to be gringo balsero arepentio. lol!

Sorry SUNSHINE..... but ENGLISH is my 1st language.... Cool

Slow down when you type ... it will sound better when other people read it.... lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 5:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Frank maybe power was limited by fuel. or bottom end or many other things....why did your fully built cobra only make 650whp with the blower it had? why did you only put 17psi on a big blower? or 6psi on a fully built supra.

w/e reason you had maybe he has his own. Dyno day is judgement day. he might later pick a different turbo...or find something to make it spool faster etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 6:54 pm

I swear Frank and Chris you guys make my day everyday with the dialogue you guys have lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 11:00 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Frank maybe power was limited by fuel. or bottom end or many other things....why did your fully built cobra only make 650whp with the blower it had? why did you only put 17psi on a big blower? or 6psi on a fully built supra.

w/e reason you had maybe he has his own. Dyno day is judgement day. he might later pick a different turbo...or find something to make it spool faster etc...

I dont see no 650whp anywhere.. Rolling Eyes You mean 716whp 704Torq on pump gas Mustang Dyno ... The supra made 528whp on 15psi on the stock fuel system.

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 11:56 am

Stock 4 cylinders make that amount of power
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 6:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

I dont see no 650whp anywhere.. Rolling Eyes You mean 716whp 704Torq on pump gas Mustang Dyno ... The supra made 528whp on 15psi on the stock fuel system.

your first cobra shit
so you got a built 2jz to handle now supposedly 528whp
which back then was 600whp, then when you lost it was only 400whp with 8 psi...
YOU HAD A LIMIT YOU FUCKING MORON. W/E fucking excuses your pump, your fuel system, yourr dumbass brain W/E THE FUCK reason your shit color puke green supra made only 528hp with a built motor.

MAYBE this motherfucker right here on the dyno ran out of injector, pump, boost, wastegate, spark who fuckin cares.

FRANK YOU HAVE PUT OUT SOME OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHITS Florida has ever seen, that TT vette that fucking sucked more dick then boost, the other vette that needed a built motor and a 300gun to put half a car on a 500hp evo. your 200shot z06 that got a walking by a 650hp s2000. the built green shit puke dump supra,, saddest supra known to man got walked my pos V6 on stock short block. 650whp cobra that pulled 1-2cars on ryans 490hp cobra....

the last cobra that fucking had a fill jug for a fuel cell and leaked at the race spot everywhere
FRANK UNTIL THIS GT500 you've have been putting out the biggest piece of shit fuckin junk cars that south florida has ever seen. these "tuna cans" might make 346hp but its fuckin CLEAN AND DONE RIGHT
not a fuckin fil jug with a focus pump, duct tape and fuckin carb fuel hose to feed nitrous. BUNGIE CORD HOLD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then your fuckin science to racing and building cars is AMAZING
"a vette/chevy isnt good to build because they run hot"..... Suspect scratch
The 2j cost to much to build....so i got a gt500
"Turbo cars leak oil to much and get hot"...
"a 40 roll is everyones best race!" me-NO...you-"how is a 40 roll not good for you? you're either to slow or have an auto"

Frank you're the last person to ever have an opinion worth listening to
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 6:12 pm

Franks science to building his next car is youtube videos, just like all the new generation kids that fuckin do the same shit
DAMN the cobra made 700hp! and went 10s...i will build the same thing and do that same setup

example REAL LIFE

Frank raced titos z06 in his first cobra...LOST
weeks later owns a c6 z06 with Titos same setup

Chris's GT500 went 9.6s
What is Frank building now...Chris's same shit, only with auto,,,not out of knowledge but because he heard he'll be faster. he cant explain why on the track he will go faster though. he couldnt pick a stall if he had english instructions

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 6:18 pm

Omg V6Chris you are beating a dead horse how much times you gonna repeat the same shit over and over again
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 6:54 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Omg V6Chris you are beating a dead horse how much times you gonna repeat the same shit over and over again
+10000000000000000000 violin violin violin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 10:27 pm

nice quality vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:22 am

Lol tito... The vid is public now... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:42 am

nutswing V6chris and his sad gay life stile on Southern-Knights.net ... LMAO this crack head his only one of a kind on planet earth...

I had a Green 40k built supra Oh hold on two of them i mean.
I had an 03 700+whp kenne bell Cobra
I had an 04 700+whp 3.4L Whipple cobra
I had few z06s,Infinities,Porsche's,Cadillacs
bikes,jetskies, ect you named it... LMAO

How about you loser? nothing but a suck ass bitch mamas boy that owns an 8 years old failure build project 1999 mustang v6 2jz abortion + am still making payments on it parked ass 2005 mustang GT. lol!
Trust me!! ur none sense bothers no one and anyone.

Little kid you are in ur way to suicide. It's now or never' just do it loser pull the plug. Jerkit bukkae

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 10:02 am

I forgot to Mention that the world didn't know that Chris was the only one in the world that had or could afford to have a 9+second Whipple GT500 .... Last Time i checked if I'm not mistaking Ford Built several 07- 08-09 shelby GT500s and the Whipple Production Company also builds several Whipple superchargers for the same or diff kinds of cars.. WOW everyone that has or had a shelby GT500 is trying to copy Mr: Palm Beach Boys set up. As far as i know i upgraded from the 03-04 Cobra to the newest Shelby GT500. nutswing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 10:42 am

Slow Vette wrote:
nice quality vid

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 3:03 pm

Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp Tuna10

but done nice
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 6:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nutswing V6chris and his sad gay life stile on Southern-Knights.net ... LMAO this crack head his only one of a kind on planet earth...

How about you loser? nothing but a suck ass bitch mamas boy that owns an 8 years old failure build project 1999 mustang v6 2jz abortion + am still making payments on it parked ass 2005 mustang GT. lol!

Little kid you are in ur way to suicide. It's now or never' just do it loser pull the plug. Jerkit bukkae

lol!

Ive got a 00 V6 mustang chassis with a swap
and a 09 GT that I still do make payments on
both of my cars have done good shit considering the level of modification

you've just got money swapped cars that have never been anything impressive
you went 11s on nitrous with a C6 Z06 frank.
you now have your first 10second car Frank...

The v6 went 6.8s with a nitto at countyline when i was 19 and knew nothing compared to what i know now
Back to top Go down
yuniel3
yuniel3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 12:31 am

good 3 whp for a light wieght car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 9:50 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Ive got a 00 V6 mustang chassis with a swap
and a 09 GT that I still do make payments on
both of my cars have done good shit considering the level of modification

you've just got money swapped cars that have never been anything impressive
you went 11s on nitrous with a C6 Z06 frank.
you now have your first 10second car Frank...
The v6 went 6.8s with a nitto at countyline when i was 19 and knew nothing compared to what i know now

#1 I never had or have anything impressive, But sure you do.... LMFAO.....
#2 c6 z06 went 11.01 at 135MPH on street tires 20" wheels
#3 You mean my second 10sec car... I don't know why you keep getting all your records wrong poop talker. Get that little detail fixed, then come back at me with a more concrete dilemma. And in regards to that pos V6 turbo set up 1/2 an inch down pipe wrapped up with hanger wire u had on it; It only lasted you 1 month after you fully built it yourself on your backyard lol Karma It's a bitch... Jerkit LMAO...

Simple as these worlds' Stop worrying about what other people have and don't have, and start worrying about what you don't have and about what you have not accomplish at your sad miserable childish immature age. As far as everyone in here knows who you are, you are the baddest and biggest nutswingar in town. All you have to do V6chris It's get that poop hole of yours in rehab... May you start thinking and retiring from overflowing the Internet network with your shit, pls do it at least few month. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp   Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boost Films SFL - Chunk's RHD Turbo EG Hatch 346hp
Page 1 of 1