SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous

Go down 
+9
NorySS
srt4
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
botldvq35sed
2Face
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

**VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous Empty
PostSubject: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:18 pm

no honking is the new way to race lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:25 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
no honking is the new way to race lol!

Now, I don't feel all alone! lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
Professional Street Racer
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:26 pm

frank needs to junk that vette
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:28 pm

""""this is for does who think my cars are parked."""

you my boy Frank but so you dont sound like a ref, it's "those"
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:29 pm

lol wtf was that? looks like steve woulda been door to door or even a little bit ahead if they honked it off.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:35 pm

who was recording the video?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:38 pm

MrEJay-1 wrote:
who was recording the video?

i assume his lady... she did have a camera
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:44 pm

bro look at his comment on the video lmao how can he be so dumb of typing that when we could see is his 383 stroker bottle heads cam corvette against a 4 door sedan who weights a 1000 pounds more and untop of that by the way it looked silverbeast was gonna catch him uptop..
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:47 pm

is this his vette with the Kenne Bell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:49 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:

look at what he says in this vid.. lol!

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:54 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:

look at what he says in this vid.. lol!

what a ricer!!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 2:56 pm

Thats why I was so pissed after the race!... In the vid, it clearly shows him starting the race a full car ahead of me, and he pretty much gave himself the hit because with those heads/cams/exhaust, it was almost impossible to hear his 2honks because thats all he gave me!... lol! And a chased race is a motha fucka because he already has momentum, and everyone knows its harder to catch someone that way...

He said he's coming out with a 250 shot on Wednesday, I guess I will be looking forward too that one... Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:04 pm

Steve,next time go on the first honk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:08 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Steve,next time go on the first honk

Antoan, he didnt even line up with me to even go on a damn honk period, he just took off so I had to play catch up!... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:10 pm

Did you see the videos of him racing me last week, twice I got no honk, and the last time I got two Frankalihia honks!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:13 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thats why I was so pissed after the race!... In the vid, it clearly shows him starting the race a full car ahead of me, and he pretty much gave himself the hit because with those heads/cams/exhaust, it was almost impossible to hear his 2honks because thats all he gave me!... lol! And a chased race is a motha fucka because he already has momentum, and everyone knows its harder to catch someone that way...

He said he's coming out with a 250 shot on Wednesday, I guess I will be looking forward too that one... Jerkit2

dont even waste ur time bro we know he aint got shit for most of us ill even have him run mac1chris from a dig !
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

is the vette heads/cams/nitrous, or does he have a KB on it?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:15 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Did you see the videos of him racing me last week, twice I got no honk, and the last time I got two Frankalihia honks!

Yeah, but I dont have 730hp to catch him like you do, remember my car only makes 507hp and it weighs 4200lbs!.... affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:16 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

we should all make it official when ppl hunk like that or just jumps.. the frankaliah hunk!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:16 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

we should all make it official when ppl hunk like that or just jumps.. the frankaliah hunk!!

+1
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:18 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Your late Lou, you miss one day on the forum so you dont realize that we already officially made the 2honks the "Frankialeah" honk!... lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:27 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
is the vette heads/cams/nitrous, or does he have a KB on it?

the whole combo supposely he took off the blower..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:28 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Your late Lou, you miss one day on the forum so you dont realize that we already officially made the 2honks the "Frankialeah" honk!... lol!

lmao u my friend got frankaliah hunked!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:30 pm

i'll be out soon to show frank how a "decently quick corvette" should run without the need to spray and frankaliah hunking everyone ..
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 3:45 pm

corvette? confused scratch [
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous   **VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**VID**Silverbeast SRT8 vs Frank's C5 Z06 heads/cam nitrous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next