SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7

Go down 
+35
yellow_bullet_97
yellowvert
handofdoom11/BANNED
boostin b13
BlackMambaLS3
peacockpirate
fatboyyyy
s.e.a.n
THE ONE
03terminator
USMCWARVET
Alex99
MRxSLAYx
PhantomMenace
kachup
racers4life77
NoPis10
gatoasao
2003styellowsrt
ByeHater
V6Chris
Lottsa boost
miamimagic
FactoryFreak
osdper0911
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Mi PaPi RaCiNg
antoanS4
CRUSH
26brx8
BoostedRSX
bambinov8
glokology
briang70
SILVERBEAST
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 Empty
PostSubject: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:55 am

-RACE WAS 60-180MPH

-$500 RACE

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on April 23rd 2012, 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
briang70

briang70

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:01 am

Wow... All that talk for that?!?!? confused
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:07 am

I hope that rx7 didn't have to get out of it because of traffic. Good shit though, cars moving out.
Back to top Go down
briang70

briang70

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:34 am

Easy Money LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:34 am

In no one defence! #1 that Rx7 has nothing for Sandor's 240.. The 240 was gone the moment it got on full boost. #2 To much fucking traffic. And #3 Jumping a race and then letting off it ain't winning .

Tthat run should've been done in Mexico. Sandor next race you can borrow my 10.5 M/T's...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on April 3rd 2012, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

According to one of perron cheerleaders , the RX7 lost due to a vacuum hose that popped out .. lol I'm not on anybody sides but this vid doesn't proof who's the fastest !! Nonetheless a race is a race and the RX7 HERE lost ... So can we say 240sx won by default ? Supposedly he didn't wana re run after the rotary fix the suppose issues ? Always drama ...good runs to say the least
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:36 am

bambinov8 wrote:
According to one of perron cheerleaders , the RX7 lost due to a vacuum hose that popped out .. lol I'm not on anybody sides but this vid doesn't proof who's the fastest !! Nonetheless a race is a race and the RX7 HERE lost ... So can we say 240sx won by default ? Supposedly he didn't wana re run after the rotary fix the suppose issues ? Always drama ...good runs to say the least

+1
Back to top Go down
briang70

briang70

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:38 am

bambinov8 wrote:

"According to one of perron cheerleaders" MEGA LIKE LOL!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:42 am

traction issues???
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:48 am

bambinov8 wrote:
we offered to run for $1000 they didnt want to
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:49 am

[quote="26brx8"]traction issues???[/quote

no parked 2 rotor its not a 3 for sure lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:50 am

There was no traction issues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:00 am

I see Sandor's car leaving tire marks for about an 1/8 of a mile... Perron Just played stupid with that little old game like his car spun and went side to side so people behind him think otherwise. $500 will do lots of things in Sandors pockets right now. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:05 am

26brx8 wrote:
traction issues???

Asier" are you still trying to figure out that $Half-M Setup u got on your car? I am a loan consultant If you ever need some help come see me bra.!! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:13 am

frank come on buddy not every thread can be about you lol! attentionwhore threadjacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:14 am

Sorry guys lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:20 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
ohhhhhh ...That I didn't know bud .. thanks for clarification cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:25 am

bambinov8 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
ohhhhhh ...That I didn't know bud .. thanks for clarification cheers
you know how it is every time you run for money out there its a problem lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mi PaPi RaCiNg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:32 am

This how the rx7 sound Perron perron Perron perron Perron perron
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 12:43 pm

perron you might think i wasnt a good race but on a money race you and i know how it is.... if my car was the one that would off gotten fuck up like when i blew my motor with the zr1 i had to pay up my money for next time come ready....
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 1:10 pm

were are the time machines cheerleaders ..... SAndor congrats dont sweat it bro las carretillas esas don have nothing for you
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 2:01 pm

wow that sucks lol
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 2:18 pm

Good shit..rematch for 1k is still on the table i guess..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 2:25 pm

miamimagic wrote:
Good shit..rematch for 1k is still on the table i guess..
Laughing
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 3:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
traction issues???

Asier" are you still trying to figure out that $Half-M Setup u got on your car? I am a loan consultant If you ever need some help come see me bra.!! lol!
thanks Frank.....but I do not finance!!!!! lol! lol! affraid affraid cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7   ***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***VIDEO*** ADTURBO SANDOR vs PERRON RX-7
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next