SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12

Go down 
+24
03hd03venom
parkiao
Dain
antoanS4
JP GTR R35
s.e.a.n
vettecharged
SlowTruck
kachup
S twice
BrokenCool
pdv25
b20vtec king
boostin b13
USMCWARVET
richevo
08 killer
Boost Films
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
CRUSH
racingjason408
bambinov8
SILVERBEAST
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 9:30 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Roll call list for the GT500

Bambino any race
Richard Evo-something low if possible
Paul- Something low if possible
08killer
STWICE Red evo that likes talking shit ANY RACE YOU WANT...if you got cash we'll match anything you got. if you wanna run for free to shut you up we can set that up too

Welcome and open to any and all bets or side bets if anyones interested. if not we're down to run for good fun and free. and no drama between anyone aside from shit talkers. so richard, corey and paul if yall are down for a clean fun run lmk

and if anyone wants anything from a dig the GT500 or my GT can do that too.

THE GT500 consist of Full bolt ons basically, and suspension work.
Stock blower and I worked and set up the car, so you know its probably shit so you guys should love it
hey sweetie why don't you go back to page 2 and read that the owner of the shelby already quoted he has a Kenne bell .... Hell the Kenne bells nowdays are call the eatons lmao violin violin

The owners not on this site...very clever of you though with you're amazing ways
NOW WHATS UP WITH A RACE FOR SOME MONEY
we'll match you w/e you can bring, or we can show you how real work is done with mustangs
we can dig or w/e race you want if your feeling froggy.

if racing for money is a worry we can give you something if you need the help to not be scared. the hit? a car? what you need to beat our Tank.?
bring it ! I ain't scared .. go pro ready
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 9:50 pm

we're not going out to run 8 times in a row. we're not to worried about the cooling anyway we got it under control
50 should be fine
what car?

Your friends gt500. 50 roll? 55?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2012, 10:42 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Bambino any race
08killer
STWICE Red evo that likes talking shit ANY RACE YOU WANT...if you got cash we'll match anything you got. if you wanna run for free to shut you up we can set that up too

Welcome and open to any and all bets or side bets if anyones interested. if not we're down to run for good fun and free. and no drama between anyone aside from shit talkers. so richard, corey and paul if yall are down for a clean fun run lmk

Stock blower and I worked and set up the car, so you know its probably shit so you guys should love it
hey sweetie why don't you go back to page 2 and read that the owner of the shelby already quoted he has a Kenne bell .... Hell the Kenne bells nowdays are call the eatons lmao violin violin

The owners not on this site...very clever of you though with you're amazing ways
we'll match you w/e you can bring, or we can show you how real work is done with mustangs

if racing for money is a worry we can give you something if you need the help to not be scared. the hit? a car? what you need to beat our Tank.?

lmao cute a gopro. how bout some cash u got that ready? Stock blower gt500
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 2:09 am

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Bambino any race
08killer

stock blower + nitrous shelby and u tripping ???? Lmao Bro u only running a 2.2 Kb vs 2.1 m122 buttercup ...... And I'm a vert :) quit playing lame underdog ... Like I said let's do it sooner ! Lets do it Sunday ... Any race u want ....
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 3:21 am

Yo v6 chris How much u pushing to the wheels
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 8:43 am

bambinov8 wrote:

stock blower + nitrous shelby and u tripping ???? Lmao Bro u only running a 2.2 Kb vs 2.1 m122 buttercup ...... And I'm a vert :) quit playing lame underdog ... Like I said let's do it sooner ! Lets do it Sunday ... Any race u want .... [/quote]

wanna a picture of the motor? theres no kenne bell you dumbass
Our car is just as heavy or heavier then your fuckin junk
quit being a fuckin pussy and throw some money.... we'll give you something just throw some money. if you wanna see how real racing is done we'll take you to a spot that'll show you all that us27 racing is for fuckin chicken shit. you'll see bullshit ass chargers racing for a grand and they're fuckin 12 second cars. but theyll take your money. now what you wanna do. this shelby went 11.8 best pass yet.

if you can read also i said this weekend sunday we'll be at an event. unless you got $1000+ like the event payout, i aint even looking at racing your shit on a sunday. on the 1st we'll take a lower offer since we know you aint bout shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 8:45 am

b20vtec king wrote:
Yo v6 chris How much u pushing to the wheels

The shelby put down some stout numbers for a stock blower as is right now. That should change a little between today and tomorrow.

its over 5, under 6.
we're not making a ton of power. its like my car, we've just got the right combination and a good car. plus a decent driver. I'd be highly suprised if we find a dig race out there even with our small tire
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 8:48 am

V6 Chris lets roll 50 to 150 if that works. I don't care who drives as long as he's not out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kachup you wanna roll with my 2011 GT 500???????
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 9:10 am

V6Chris wrote:
quit being a fuckin pussy and throw some money.... we'll give you something just throw some money. if you wanna see how real racing is done we'll take you to a spot that'll show you all that us27 racing is for fuckin chicken shit. you'll see bullshit ass chargers racing for a grand and they're fuckin 12 second cars. but theyll take your money. now what you wanna do. this shelby went 11.8 best pass yet.

if you can read also i said this weekend sunday we'll be at an event. unless you got $1000+ like the event payout, i aint even looking at racing your shit on a sunday. on the 1st we'll take a lower offer since we know you aint bout shit anyway.

The only dumbass retarded duck here is you .....reading comprehension owns you so go watch some more racing Dora .... I said you racing a Kb 2.2 ( me ) vs a car that has a M122 ( 2.1) stock blower ..sooooo a 4.6 motor + 2.2 vs a 5.4 + 2.1= hmmmmmmm ...like I said I don't care if that shelby makes 400-800 bring that tank tuesday , that I don't care if I loose with this set up I have now LOL ... That won't take my sleep away buttercup XOXO :)
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 12:07 pm

Kachup we can run again. Beats sitting around lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 12:22 pm

Sk
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

The only dumbass retarded duck here is you .....reading comprehension owns you so go watch some more racing Dora .... I said you racing a Kb 2.2 ( me ) vs a car that has a M122 ( 2.1) stock blower ..sooooo a 4.6 motor + 2.2 vs a 5.4 + 2.1= hmmmmmmm ...like I said I don't care if that shelby makes 400-800 bring that tank tuesday , that I don't care if I loose with this set up I have now LOL ... That won't take my sleep away buttercup XOXO :)

dont use my words buddy i know I'm ur idol but get off my dick. u bragged about ur shit now lets lock some cash. your shit makes much more power then this. we dont care. we know u need lengths n ur chicken shit lets set it up. don't fuckin hide about it saying my reading and spelling sucks when ur "loosing" in ur own fuckin clown ass argument

w.e race u want to w.e mph
how ever much cash u can afford to lose or sorry ur familiar with loose. were gonna take that rent money and that mouth the fuck home.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 12:27 pm

racingjason408 wrote:
V6 Chris lets roll 50 to 150 if that works. I don't care who drives as long as he's not out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kachup you wanna roll with my 2011 GT 500???????

that should be fine. this car goes straight so it won't go outta control
is there much done to ur car or basic stuff
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 12:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:

bitch :)
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 1:11 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Bambino any race
08killer

well said chris i wanna get down on some rolls i also wanna try some digs
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 1:13 pm

S twice wrote:
T-case = dead & gone.... anybody want to buy an EVO?
thank god i sold my evo i had rod bearing issues an fuel problems so i sold that shit an got a bike
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 1:18 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Kachup we can run again. Beats sitting around lol
haha im down to run anything that moves meaning drives
Back to top Go down
racingjason408

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 2:08 pm

V6 Chris the car does have a lot of stuff done, but just trying to get some runs in. LMK. The car is black with white stripes for anyone interested in running. Jason
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 2:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Sk
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

dont use my words buddy i know I'm ur idol but get off my dick. u bragged about ur shit now lets lock some cash. your shit makes much more power then this. we dont care. we know u need lengths n ur chicken shit lets set it up. don't fuckin hide about it saying my reading and spelling sucks when ur "loosing" in ur own fuckin clown ass argument

w.e race u want to w.e mph
how ever much cash u can afford to lose or sorry ur familiar with loose. were gonna take that rent money and that mouth the fuck home.
cool Story Chap .... Now go get some vagisil for Tuesday !
Back to top Go down
vettecharged
vettecharged

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-10-16

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 2:54 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
-DATE: 5-1-12
-DAY: TUESDAY
-TIME: 10-10:30PM
-FILM CREW: Boost Films SFL

PM me if your unsure of where the meet up spot is and I will try and send you the location. See you guys next week Tuesday.

PM location please!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 4:38 pm

S twice wrote:
T-case = dead & gone.... anybody want to buy an EVO?

Damn that sucks!

I'm still on stock T-case afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 6:06 pm

V6chris. 60 to 160 Vs my E55 affraid
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 7:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
his car can't even get to 130 , hence why he only dig to 120...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 7:32 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
his car can't even get to 130 , hence why he only dig to 120...

Whats going on tranny issues? lol! hey by the way! lethal it's not offering a fuel system for my car for now, so i went with this except the fuel pumps i went with are the WAL-400 LPH just to make sure am cover to 1300whp, i also went with some 160-lb injectors Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 8:05 pm

No trans issues. I've done many races dig to 140
my silver car can go 150+ ease. but Bambino wont race that life.
Bambino i'll give you dig to 145 my car for some cash?

The GT500 can go 160+ btw bambino
Frank no 60. we have a stock motor stock blower car with bolt ons. give me a dig and we're talking

Bambino the GT500 will also give you the 3 cars dig to 160 for w/e you want also

Bring your shit and make sure its on point. we wont have excuses
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 8:07 pm

racingjason408 wrote:
V6 Chris the car does have a lot of stuff done, but just trying to get some runs in. LMK. The car is black with white stripes for anyone interested in running. Jason
if its an 800hp shelby you gotta give something lower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12   ***OLD SK MEET***  5-3-12 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***OLD SK MEET*** 5-3-12
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next