SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend?

Go down 

Would you attend this great event?
Yes, where do I sign up?
9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_lcap50%9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, Thanks!
9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_lcap50%9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yes, but I'd like to see... (Change or addition)
9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_lcap0%9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend?   9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:29 pm

I've been working together with a few different companies and we are considering doing an event the weekend of Sept 8th & 9th in honor of those lost in the 9/11 tragedy. We want to support the education funds for the children who lostparentsand arein need. There has been an event going on for a few years in the keys and we'd liketo draw a larger crowdand offersomething more than just a crazy cruise, car show, silent auction, and the sunburn that comes along with it. Our idea would be to bring multiple groups from around Florida on seperate cruises originating from specific locations like the Hot Rod Power tour all ending up in Naples @ the Naples Bay Resort. There will be a car show, Music, raffle prizes, vendor displays, bikini contest, dyno on site w/ highest horsepower awards, along with some other entertainment ideas we're throwing around. The venue is siked and just awaiting final word from us to reserve. Event will be open to all makes and models, diesels, exotics, bikes, etc etc... No funny business just the biggest group of gearheads we can fit into this place to both raise money for a great cause and have a great time! We need feedback from the masses before we jump in headfirst and do this as the initial out of pocket expense for some of us will behugeand we can'trisk itwithoutknowing we havepeople willing to attend. Feel free to make suggestionsand/orpost comments,but most importantly...PLEASE VOTE! If you vote for a change or addition please comment on what you would change or add... Thank you everybody in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

9/11 Memorial Event, would you attend?
Page 1 of 1