SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!

Go down 
+20
MRxSLAYx
miamimagic
BlackMambaLS3
Silvers2k
2003styellowsrt
Tim
boostin b13
Alex99
kachup
BrokenCool
handofdoom11/BANNED
Phantom SRT4
WhiteTizzle4
FactoryFreak
CRUSH
fatboyyyy
sobr609
b20vtec king
Silver Gt
bambinov8
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 2:15 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
LMK when this is going down, I want to join in
Cj what's up bro , txt me .... If tizzle down for tmrw like he just said I txt u the address
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 2:17 pm

Tizzle , bring factory weak also so he can smell my corn while he still way behind
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 2:47 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Tizzle , bring factory weak also so he can smell my corn while he still way behind
. I'll let you know if tomorrow is good Bambi.. How's the 3.4 treating you... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 2:59 pm

WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
There shouldn't be any excuses...he confirmed the day before that the run was still on. He got scared.
. I wasn't scared, I had a boost leak and had no time or place to fix it. I'll be ready tomorrow.. And brokendown gt500 I ain't never scared

Yo broken cool what happened to ur car? LMK I got few parts i need to get rid off!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:23 pm

WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
. I'll let you know if tomorrow is good Bambi.. How's the 3.4 treating you... lol!
lol wow u have your CIA detectives eh ? Yes I got a 3.4 at conservative boost , down the road later I will start playing with the psi a bit more afro
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:27 pm

WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Smh, its not cool to tell the person the run is still on and then pull a no show knowing that the person drove an hour away to do the run.
. It wasnt something I planned, shit happens. I had a boost leak so I wasnt gonna show up running 15 pounds of boost. Don't take it personal brokendown.. My car isn't broken it still drives. Just wasn't as fast. Anyways get off Bambinos dick bro. He still had plenty of peeps to race it wasnt like I was the only one coming.. Smh just like I drove all the way to lake worth and you started crying about the roads being wet and we drove all the way back home.. On dry roads... This isn't your call out so sit the fuck back and wait for vids. lol!

So I guess pming or replying to the thread was out the of question.

No one knew who u were at the lake worth meet. So how did u drive all the way down to lake worth to run me? Was it raining that night in palm beach...fo shizzle it was.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:28 pm

Should be a really good run if Bambino is making low-mid 700s, depends on the driving at that point.
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
There shouldn't be any excuses...he confirmed the day before that the run was still on. He got scared.
. I wasn't scared, I had a boost leak and had no time or place to fix it. I'll be ready tomorrow.. And brokendown gt500 I ain't never scared

Yo broken cool what happened to ur car? LMK I got few parts i need to get rid off!

Lol nothing happened. Tizzle called me that for whatever reason. Pm or text me whatcha got.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:

he needs more boost / and forget about pump gas and tizzle wouldn't even catch him taking a pic lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:17 pm

BTW tizzle , if u go back to page 5 your second post u mentioned u will be ready tomorrow! Let's get this race going sooner than later ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:22 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:

he needs more boost / and forget about pump gas and tizzle wouldn't even catch him taking a pic lol!

I would recommend brokencool to get the upper 3.5 pulley along with the Innovator west lower 10% crank pulley and Kooks longtubes headers! these three bolt -ons parts alone will give brokencool's shelby another 70whp/ 60torq Mustang Dyno and 7-8 more miles of top-end.. Thats all tha shelby needs to start putting away some GTRS and some wanna be fast neons.

affraid

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on July 2nd 2012, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:24 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:

I wouldn't catch him taking a pic? He jumped and I chased, and I didn't brake boost for his run. Bro he barely beat you when you guys raced. I beat you by at least 2 cars. So that tells me he had no chance. Look let's settle this once and for all. Brokencool I'm calling you out too. Fuck all the bullshit. And nobody knew me in lake worth?? Remember I beat the fox body earlier that night then we went to run you and you pussied out. Cause it was sprinkling a little.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:27 pm

I know what I said, but I won't race anyone when my car has a boost leak, it's gonna have to wait till I have all 30 pounds of boost. Should be sometime this week. Also, Lilblackmachine and Factoryfreak wanna ride out too. It's Neon time baby
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:33 pm

Wanna be fast neons frank? It's only a little 2.4 with a little 55mm turbo and the smallest possible back housing.Lol at you guys with huge V8's and superchargers with a liter more displacement than my engine.. Power to weight buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:05 pm

lol! ?ur gonna wake up when i give u few lengths head start and then fly by your cocopuff on wheels before you even shift to the next gear! I don't know about brokencools shelby, but my shelby wouldn't lose a race vs no 600whp+ neon, not even when it was making 700whp on pump gas i tell you tha much...

affraid
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! ?ur gonna wake up when i give u few lengths head start and then fly by your cocopuff on wheels before you even shift to the next gear! I don't know about brokencools shelby, but my shelby wouldn't lose a race vs no 600whp+ neon, not even when it was making 700whp on pump gas i tell you tha much...

affraid
. Frank your a fail.. And your stupid lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:39 pm

WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

affraid

Rolling Eyes Atleast i don't go around sucking peoples dick like you do! LMK u can suck mine if you like lol...
The fact that you drive a failure for a car and own nothing but a spin dyno queen carrying a bag of excuses! it makes u even more stupider than the word itself.\ All i hear from you it's excuses, the shelby been ready and u didn't show up! when Brokencool finishes with your ass i will come arround and patch tha shit up too.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on July 2nd 2012, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:41 pm

WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
I know what I said, but I won't race anyone when my car has a boost leak, it's gonna have to wait till I have all 30 pounds of boost. Should be sometime this week. Also, Lilblackmachine and Factoryfreak wanna ride out too. It's Neon time baby
outta boy !!!! I like that talk , we ready when u guys are bukkae bukkae
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
WhiteTizzle4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

affraid

Rolling Eyes Atleast i don't go around sucking peoples dick like you! LMK u can suck mine...
The fact that you drive a failure for a car and nothing but a spin dyno queen makes u even more stupider than the word itself.\
All i hear from you it's excuses, the shelby been ready and u didn't show up! when Brokencool finishes with your ass i will come arround and patch tha shit up too.
lol! lol! lol! lol! oh I even forgot to mention I have another Shelby on my crew that will be more than happy to send those skittles back to a parking lot ... 3 snakes whenever the m&M skittle squad decides to show up Sk
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 5:59 pm

Sent you a Text Bambino . I would like to join , i haven't been out in a while.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 6:30 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Sent you a Text Bambino . I would like to join , i haven't been out in a while.
sup menggg i just replied bud Wink
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 6:53 pm

Damn, Frank get real brave online..
Back to top Go down
WhiteTizzle4
WhiteTizzle4

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 7:02 pm

miamimagic wrote:
Damn, Frank get real brave online..
Yeah, Drama. Talks shit about everything in this site.. Waste of time to argue....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 7:05 pm

Tizzle , we doing this tmrw ? Check weather , is raining all week after Tuesday ... Tuesday looks dry as hell for a fun cruise ... Lets do this maƱana pizza boy .BTW I got 5 -6 cars willing to run if u bring your crew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 7:22 pm

Last time i got real brave was in person and i had a machete pulled out on me as usual! I thank god i didn't spray tha nigg tha day! I am not about tha life anymore! i got better things to do, such make money and enjoy my life and my wife... Don't need to start running from the law at this point of my life' Am good... I leave tha life to those whom think they're real toughs and think they're unbrakeable.
every dog has their day.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!    Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craving a skittle , CALLING OUT WHITETIZZLE !!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next