SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SK MEET 7/9/12

Go down 
+31
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
boostin b13
RAM1320
NoPis10
nitrouseclipseGT
06GT33
Jspec Mk4
Boostedstang
S twice
SrtPumpkin
fatboyyyy
Silver Gt
sayayin
Phantom SRT4
ChampagneChevy
slimfast
yellowvert
Rhino350z
kachup
racingjason408
BrokenCool
peacockpirate
vettecharged
MRxSLAYx
whoismikeford414
bambinov8
Nomad
HyundaiKing02
FactoryFreak
V6Chris
CRUSH
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
nitrouseclipseGT
nitrouseclipseGT

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-03-19

SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 1:21 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 1:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
4100lbs 750whp GT500 vs a 850+nitrous 2,600lbs 240 its not a fair race, thats why i am asking him for a no nitrous race! his car already makes 800whp on boost only..

750whp GT500 vs 800whp 2600lbs 240 Boost for Boost only race its what i got to offer...
My car still way out of his league, but Sandor still don't have the balls to race my car boost for boost only ontop of the 1,500lbs lighter and the extra over whp and people still wanna call it a handicap race VS my car.. LMAO ok then...

I am ready boost for boost Track or street Sandor LMK Mr: Need nitrous to go fast.

lol!

The only thing handicapping a race is your fucking full retard brain. You bought a straight up piece of shit gt500 and now you want to race homeboy at a slower setting. Even if you win (you wont anyway) it would be like beating someone at the special Olympics. (which by all means you should be apart of)

2yayC Shut the fuck up u nutswingar! ? We still haven't seen any of your pieces of shits prove anything track or street yet.. Yea u love to box balls cuz u're also a nitrous needed to go fast pussy....

Look at what i do to pieces of shits like the one you own..

Congrats dude you beat a Supra that let off, LOL. You know nothing about my car and it will stay like that. You have the biggest cock sucker on this forum, and yet you can't even formulate a complete rational thought.
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 1:40 pm

Frank can I be your first loss?? Pretty please Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 1:46 pm

2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
4100lbs 750whp GT500 vs a 850+nitrous 2,600lbs 240 its not a fair race, thats why i am asking him for a no nitrous race! his car already makes 800whp on boost only..

750whp GT500 vs 800whp 2600lbs 240 Boost for Boost only race its what i got to offer...
My car still way out of his league, but Sandor still don't have the balls to race my car boost for boost only ontop of the 1,500lbs lighter and the extra over whp and people still wanna call it a handicap race VS my car.. LMAO ok then...

I am ready boost for boost Track or street Sandor LMK Mr: Need nitrous to go fast.

lol!

The only thing handicapping a race is your fucking full retard brain. You bought a straight up piece of shit gt500 and now you want to race homeboy at a slower setting. Even if you win (you wont anyway) it would be like beating someone at the special Olympics. (which by all means you should be apart of)

2yayC Shut the fuck up u nutswingar! ? We still haven't seen any of your pieces of shits prove anything track or street yet.. Yea u love to box balls cuz u're also a nitrous needed to go fast pussy....

Congrats dude you beat a Supra that let off, LOL. You know nothing about my car and it will stay like that. You have the biggest cock sucker on this forum, and yet you can't even formulate a complete rational thought.

Atleast u are smart enough to formulate and complete the rational though of sucking my cock before you go to sleep at night. here is some organic juice for ur situation doc Jerkit Bring that pos 2jz u own so i can walk it too, BTW he didn't let off his a local Homeboy i know from down here. BTW u neither know nothing about my new setup.. Good luck You idiot.

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 1:54 pm

S twice wrote:

Princess, Ur car has nothing for my shit! I will let you know once am done finishing my suspension so we can settle down ur dream act at the track Buddy. Ur shit it's a 140trap car right.?
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 2:43 pm

How can you be so blindly cocky with such a piece of shit car?
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 2:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Princess, Ur car has nothing for my shit! I will let you know once am done finishing my suspension so we can settle down ur dream act at the track Buddy. Ur shit it's a 140trap car right.?

Why do u run around saying ur car weighs 4100lbs when stock is 3850 and u have skinnies, no passenger seat, no back seats, and who knows what else and somehow u gained 250lbs from ur weight reduction mods... It's more like 3600lbs at LEAST but it's ur lie so u can tell it how u want... Don't worry what my car traps, run it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:27 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Why do u run around saying ur car weighs 4100lbs when stock is 3850 and u have skinnies, no passenger seat, no back seats, and who knows what else and somehow u gained 250lbs from ur weight reduction mods... It's more like 3600lbs at LEAST but it's ur lie so u can tell it how u want... Don't worry what my car traps, run it!

Rolling Eyes violin Showing early sings of defeat already?. LMAO.

BTW Stock 2008 GT500 weights in at 3,950lbs with the trunk speaker box, and with me in it, its a total of 4,140lbs miss: Stwice.
I am done proving a fact in here, U guys can have your thread back, i have no use for it anymore.

Later.

Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:56 pm

Later, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 4:17 pm

FRANK 60-160 NO NITROUS FOR ME $1000 IM READY STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND NOT YOUR POSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
FRANK 60-160 NO NITROUS FOR ME $1000 IM READY STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND NOT YOUR POSSSSSSSSSS
cheers

Sounds good, Finally ur balls dropped!! Just make sure its ur car and not some other shit you guys have setup. I am out town right now, but when i get back u'll get ur spanking. After this race Vs my car u wont ever again would want to run ur car off nitrous.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 5:25 pm

I'll add $500 if you'd to that bet if you'd like Frank

Would also like to add that bet to Ram's evo vs you. But since you're doing low rolls since Sandor came around I'am sure you'll give Ram something low and reasonable as you would Sandor.
I'am still waiting and ready for the dig at any time. Sooner rather then later because My wheels are coming off the silver car onto something a little faster
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 10:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
cheers

Sounds good, Finally ur balls dropped!! Just make sure its ur car and not some other shit you guys have setup. I am out town right now, but when i get back u'll get ur spanking. After this race Vs my car u wont ever again would want to run ur car off nitrous.

lol!
tienes un dolor de culo de pinga since sandor walk the living hell out of you at countyline with ur black bucket .now u tell me when have u had a car that does 8 secs?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 8:18 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sandor, U are a fucking safe racer too as well, Dont come in here trying to impress anyone with tha pos car you have... If your shit it's so fast lets run boost for boost for money, take the bottle out and lets see what tha pos of yours has to offer without nos, My car don't need Nos to park tha dynoqueen of yours. Jerkit

Joel shut up, u ain't got a running car! and me worse than tito? Coming from you the 70-80 roll asking king... U still butt hurt after i parked tha pos vette u had, thats why u sold tha bitch. LMAO

lol!
lmao i have never ever asked anyone for a 70 or an 80 roll anyone on here can vouch for that my race in the vette was always 60-160 on street tires vand it was enough to destroy every cobra abortion you ever brought out you see my friend there are a bunch of races that show me walking your pos you think winning is letting off at 120 when you agree to 160 but im not going to waste my time here when i dial in my car track or street your done do the numbers ref a 2500-2600 lb car with 1000+ whp vs a 3700lb 1000 whp car frank dont lie to yourself. you have told me many times you have nothing for my car but if you think you do ill give you a 60-160 gps in car for let say.... $1000 put your money where your mouth is little me Jerkit lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 8:20 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sandor, U are a fucking safe racer too as well, Dont come in here trying to impress anyone with tha pos car you have... If your shit it's so fast lets run boost for boost for money, take the bottle out and lets see what tha pos of yours has to offer without nos, My car don't need Nos to park tha dynoqueen of yours. Jerkit

Joel shut up, u ain't got a running car! and me worse than tito? Coming from you the 70-80 roll asking king... U still butt hurt after i parked tha pos vette u had, thats why u sold tha bitch. LMAO

lol!
lmao i have never ever asked anyone for a 70 or an 80 roll anyone on here can vouch for that my race in the vette was always 60-160 on street tires vand it was enough to destroy every cobra abortion you ever brought out you see my friend there are a bunch of races that show me walking your pos you think winning is letting off at 120 when you agree to 160 but im not going to waste my time here when i dial in my car track or street your done do the numbers ref a 2500-2600 lb car with 1000+ whp vs a 3900lb 1000 whp car frank dont lie to yourself. you have told me many times you have nothing for my car but if you think you do ill give you a 60-160 gps in car for let say.... $1000 put your money where your mouth is little me Jerkit lol! lol! lol!
ps when i bought my vette i bought it from the show room floor it didnt have a rebuilt title like your vette or every abortion cobra you buy

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on July 14th 2012, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 8:26 am

2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! true
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 1:03 pm

What happened to your 60-160?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 5:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel' A street homeless dog could speak more truth than you ever will... Ur credibility is equal or less than a car thief caught point blank on video stealing a car and then saying he didn't do it. And the worse case scenario about this hole shit is; unfortunately there is few folks around here tha will vouch for you and your lies. The cool thing is tha they choose not to say anything in here, but since there are ur poppets if you instruct them to do so they will do so ( immediately). LMAO

Be ready son, i will not longer post any track videos of my car in here so noone knows what the fuck my car runs, plus if anyone of these spy bitches shows up at the track, i am running a no time buddy. It's not about who runs the fastest numbers, it's about who gets to the end of the line first in a head to head race, And tha my friend wont be ur car when they both line up at the track.

CursherCobra Always your daddy...

lol!

you spelled your name wrong...

thats first

you're already avoiding my post. Frank you know that car cant do no low roll or dig. let alone with me! I honestly predict you'll stop spinning tire before I hit the 1/8 on the street...which isnt enough for you to catch me.

Frank instead of going out like a clown like your previous past history stunts, why dont you for once either listen to someone that knows how to make that fuckin car hook...you know what the owner of the GT500 does with his car now. STRICTLY dig races that car for cash in bad shitty streets. lol that thing doesnt even see a roll race anymore....i wonder who drives it, sets up his suspension and wins him cash and himself. Me, Frank, and you're clueless when it comes to that.

Your car will roll out and be nothing different then anything you've previously owned. Frank you own a tank with maybe some power behind it. other then that a GT500 is a horrible roll racing car, ESPECIALLY with your setup. A nitrous s/c shelby, once you setup the suspension right, that car is a monster from a dig. And I'd put it against most anything on this site.

get ready for a lot of losing Frank, that thing is not going to be impressive. it lost years ago, you doing it years later is not an improvement
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 9:02 pm

ban TAKE A TEN DAY REST YOU FUCKEN SHIT TALKING MIDGET IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS. THERE ARE RULES ON THIS WEB SITE AND FRANK WILL NOT GET SPECIAL TREATMENT THREAD HIJACKING IS NOT ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 10:03 pm

one day.. ill join the fun!!
Back to top Go down
nitrouseclipseGT
nitrouseclipseGT

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 9:40 pm

haha same here ONE DAY!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 12:04 am

TheCrusherCobra/BANNED wrote:
2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Frank why dont u put vid of the buss ass that supra gave u in the street or did u forget i was their,continue living in ur own lies

700whp CrusherGT500 vs 954whp 2jz

Gt500 vs Supra in car video Starts at 4:30
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 2:58 pm

my car wont be crazy fast but would try it out with frank 60-160 one day frank...
Back to top Go down
zetec1985
zetec1985

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 11:34 pm

When is the next meeting?
Back to top Go down
nitrouseclipseGT
nitrouseclipseGT

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 11:37 pm

Yea when do you guys think it will be??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SK MEET 7/9/12    SK MEET 7/9/12  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK MEET 7/9/12
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next