SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private racing tonight

Go down 
+2
CRUSH
V6Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Private racing tonight Empty
PostSubject: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 11:26 am

tonight after fireworks, etc we're going to a spot in the city, cant say, very few people for some money races.
there are rules
NO ROLLS, these guys do not roll race what soever, you're racing on a street we setup strictly to 1/4 mile pull in or 1/8
Banshee's...they race them here vs a car or another banshee, if you got it and its faster then mid 7s and you have cash lmk
biggest rule. CASH RACES ONLY. min race is usually $500
you dont have to be the fastest, but the faster the better tonight
we're racing the nitrous gt500 to give you an idea. there are 12second cars that will race for a couple thousand if you're serious.

sleepers would be the best bet. some shit like my car is hard to race there.. PM ONLY please.

ABSOLUTELY NO SPECTATORS WHAT SO EVER
if you have a badass sleeper and its fast, you dont need money I'll put money down and set you up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IF YOU COME TO THIS MEET WITH SOME BULLSHIT lol!
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEvoIX

OrlandoEvoIX

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 3:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
tonight after fireworks, etc we're going to a spot in the city, cant say, very few people for some money races.
there are rules
NO ROLLS, these guys do not roll race what soever, you're racing on a street we setup strictly to 1/4 mile pull in or 1/8
Banshee's...they race them here vs a car or another banshee, if you got it and its faster then mid 7s and you have cash lmk
we're racing the nitrous gt500 to give you an idea. there are 12second cars that will race for a couple thousand if you're serious.

sleepers would be the best bet. some shit like my car is hard to race there.. PM ONLY please.

if you have a badass sleeper and its fast, you dont need money I'll put money down and set you up

do you really expect anyone to believe that a 12second car is going to race for a couple thousand dollars? lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 3:33 pm

OrlandoEvoIX wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
there are rules

do you really expect anyone to believe that a 12second car is going to race for a couple thousand dollars? lol!

i dont need anyone to believe lmao
maybe in Orlando where a $500 bet requires 10people to chip in.
but here in pompano we're nothing like you clowns.
a fuckin 300 SRT8 on nitrous in 2 weeks cleaned up $15,000+ in winnings.

its on stock wheels, a nitto, bolt ons and a XXX size shot. STOCK long block lmao

you think thats some 9 or 10second car? gtfo.

Sorry Pompano is actually makin moves, you clowns wont even put money on a race unless its already almost guaranteeing you a win or a car that has 20mph over another.
so yeah actually, I BELIEVEN THAT SOMEONE LIKE FROM ORLANDO WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THATS WHY YOURE NOT INVITED.

FOR ANYONE THAT IS SERIOUS, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY I PROMISE. I know the cars that go, and if i know you I will put money day and break you off some winnings.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 3:36 pm

one more thing
there is a heavy amount of shit talking that happens here.
If you get butt hurt really easy, dont go, if you cant handle a joke, dont bother. If you cant talk shit correctly with out letting your pride and anger get the most of you, I'd strongly suggest you dont go either.
the people you're racing arent lawyers and doctors racing you for money as you can imagine.

we got something going down friday or saturday too. this is where you go to make money, not race like us27. BUT the racing here is better then anything on us27 i'll tell you that much!
PM ME
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEvoIX

OrlandoEvoIX

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:00 pm

so what your saying is I can go to the dealership buy a $20,000 SRT8, strap a bottle, nitto tires and some bolt ons and go win $15,000 dollars and pretty much pay off the car. nicethread
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEvoIX

OrlandoEvoIX

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:05 pm

No offense but if you could make money like you promise, like 15k every 2 weeks, im sure you wouldn't be driving whatever your driving and im sure the guy with the srt8 would have been driving something else too. Seems like your selling people hopes and dreams.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:05 pm

in 2 weeks, if you play it right like him fuck yes you can.
I promise you ANYONE has this same chance if they do it right.
IM REALLY dying for Krusty's(Vinny) to finish his car....
that thing is going to pull so much cash from this spot they wont ever race another car i bring lmao
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEvoIX

OrlandoEvoIX

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:10 pm

My bad man my boy who lives in South FLorida told me about the meet last week. He said he lost his car because he couldn't come up with the 3500$ buy in and put his pink slip up instead. He said they were all 12second cars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by OrlandoEvoIX on July 4th 2012, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:11 pm

OrlandoEvoIX wrote:
No offense but if you could make money like you promise, like 15k every 2 weeks, im sure you wouldn't be driving whatever your driving and im sure the guy with the srt8 would have been driving something else too. Seems like your selling people hopes and dreams.

i dont need anyone to believe it honestly. Im not selling anything lmao, there have been people out there from this site and they will tell you I'am 100% real about what I'am saying.
you dont always get it like that, it has to be right.
I took my car out there and got very few races...the wheels killed me....first night there NO one wanted a heads up race including the SRT8. talked enough shit they pulled a banshee down and I lined up with him heads up from a dead stop to 1/4 and won...my next race after that i had to give a SRT8 Charger on motor vs me on nitrous, gave him 3 cars and the move in order to even get another race. When i turned my lights on i moved, so we lined up again...not that bullshit you orlando guys think where if you move you lose...thats fuckin retarded, he was supposed to get the hit i moved and we lined up again...second time he broke Laughing automatic win... if you're not on your toes, you cant race here
they take that shit pretty serious. they prep, bring drivers, etc....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 5:15 pm

OrlandoEvoIX wrote:
My bad man my boy who lives in South FLorida told me about the meet last week. He said he lost his car because he couldn't come up with the 3500$ buy in and put his pink slip up instead. He said they were all 12second cars.

lmao i doubt that. you orlando guys are clowns. had 4 people back out of a race before i even showed up. THANK GOD I didnt go waste my time. the slowest car that i was lining up with was like a 125car..funny all the faster guys some how couldnt make it or werent ready.... i dont even go on that joke ass site anymore.
cant make a meet where someone is driving 4hours for?
your 130mph car isnt ready for my 119mph car?

you wouldnt know about this nor probably most on this site. its not the kind of racing you see at a fuckin hangout or non of that shit. half the clowns on this site even with 140+trap cars wouldnt put $200 on a race unless they were racing a stock mustang..

this meet isnt for people like you. your balls gotta hang low...sorry if you wanna fit in.
Back to top Go down
03hd03venom

03hd03venom

Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 7:10 pm

Shoot me a pm should have the Banshee ready for an 1/8 this weekend!
Back to top Go down
whoismikeford414
whoismikeford414

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 10:08 pm

OrlandoEvoIX wrote:
So you don't believe people bet big money on races? What the fuck is your malfunction? There's plenty of people that bet big like that around here. Maybe Orlando is different, either way, don't clutter up our threads with your irrelevant opinions.
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 12:43 am

chris if i get my tires before saturday im heading out their.. well ill hit you up lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 9:07 am

I doubt it. if i bring someone understand its because the car is 100% and its been tried already a few times. a ffresh set of drags on your car. won't be to consistent. this road don't hook like krome or none of that. especially if u don't prpep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private racing tonight   Private racing tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private racing tonight
Page 1 of 1