SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHATS UP SK

Go down 
+4
Dig???/BOOSTINVERT
LthlGT500
MrEJay-1
darkphantom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-06-22

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 10:50 pm

Sup yall. most of you guys know me. Been off of the street scene for a while due to school and other stuff but car comes back within a few weeks so i figured i say whats up to everyone.

got banned from SFR 4ever since i had to thank the southern knights for bringing the coal & lighter fluid. Fuck SFR dont nothing goes on there anyways.

see you guys later
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 10:57 pm

welcome next time u wanna do a "pinick" just let us know! lol! o yea and fuck SFR! lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 3:47 am

Welcome Phantom hope your car comes back strong...people are starting to see the light....SFR is just a bunch of drama queens that settle nothing at the end of the day..no racing just a bunch of whiny fucks that think boostinvert is their savior because they've watched too much fast and furious and think skylines are untouchable.....we start drama but at least we settle it by getting in our car or other methods lol!
Back to top Go down
Dig???/BOOSTINVERT

Number of posts : 50

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 8:51 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Welcome Phantom hope your car comes back strong...people are starting to see the light....SFR is just a bunch of drama queens that settle nothing at the end of the day..no racing just a bunch of whiny fucks that think boostinvert is their savior because they've watched too much fast and furious and think skylines are untouchable.....we start drama but at least we settle it by getting in our car or other methods lol!

i want boostinvert, z51joel, lthlgt500, miavette, v6chris, sprayedmag, silverbeast, all to do digs... one night line all of them up...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 10:39 am

welcome to the real site Darkphantom, so how much hp or you expecting to put down this time around once the car comes out the shop?... scratch
Back to top Go down
darkphantom
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
darkphantom

Number of posts : 111

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 11:42 am

well this car has the same GT42R that i have so this should give you an example of what to expect. (i have his old turbo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZYbhQ5IlWY&feature=related

but yeah ill be on here alot more.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 1:52 pm

Dig??? wrote:
i want boostinvert, z51joel, lthlgt500, miavette, v6chris, sprayedmag, silverbeast, all to do digs... one night line all of them up...

I guess you dont know how to read...I own a camry Hybrid...your not ready for it yet...unless you want to lock up some $$$ to pay for the 31mpg it consumes to meet you half way....as I said its up to you the ball is in your court Jerkit
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 5:59 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Dig??? wrote:

I guess you dont know how to read...I own a camry Hybrid...your not ready for it yet...unless you want to lock up some $$$ to pay for the 31mpg it consumes to meet you half way....as I said its up to you the ball is in your court Jerkit

that camry ran from my g that night... lol! ... let me know when your ready for me Felix?! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 7:29 pm

Dig??? wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

what a worthless dumb fuck you are
yea lets just find a 7lane highway thats clear of course which should be easy Rolling Eyes
and go out the hole with 7 cars and almost alllll are in different leagues/classes

by that post i know your just a wanabe and a no one. you didnt even mention that you wanted to line up. but then again we'd need an 8lane highway that's clear of cops

you could drive anything from a fuckin geo metro to a 8second street car

but im aiming more towards you driving just a 14 second car
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 7:56 pm

Dig??? wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

MR. DIG or should i say MR. DICK? this is what i have for you and you car........... Jerkit2, and why would you wanna race me......im too slow for you.but im down ne ways Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 7:57 pm

....ne ways welcome darkphantom lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 11:37 am

welcome Good to have you here
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 11:37 am

Dig??? wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

keep dreaming those wet ones Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHATS UP SK Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP SK   WHATS UP SK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS UP SK
Page 1 of 1