SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up

Go down 
+3
quikenuf
03terminator
V6Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up Empty
PostSubject: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 8:26 pm

Long version

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Short version
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 9:52 pm

nice, what traps does the GN runs? or its on the DL? scratch regardless shit was out and about congrats
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 10:52 pm

granny hooks, but at the end of the day the guy in the rx7 has enough to beat the granny and the gtr he just needs more time in the driver seat so he learns how to drive the car and starts also learning not to get robbed out the gate in a money race.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 10:57 pm

lol pretty strong words, you know the guys with that RX7 by any chance?

Grand National stats since i know how this site is

Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 7:46 am

Jdmtube coming through with those fire ass videos! And the gnx taking that hit like a pimp!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 7:49 am

Nice race
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 8:03 am

GOOD RUN THAT GRAND NATIONAL IS FUCKING BAD ASS AND THANK YOU JDMTUBE GREAT VIDEO LOVE THE ALL OUT STREET RACER ATTITUDE Cool SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SAY FUCK IT AND RUN REGARDLESS OF THE PIGS BEING DOWN THE STREET lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 8:19 pm

oh shit Frank was lurking by? ^^
Back to top Go down
Turbobuick86

Turbobuick86

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2012, 6:56 pm

I've seen the owner of the Gn at countyline. I believe he has a z06 as well. We were talking about there cars one day. Nice race, glad to see a fellow Buick doing some damage.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2012, 8:57 pm

Turbobuick86 wrote:
I've seen the owner of the Gn at countyline. I believe he has a z06 as well. We were talking about there cars one day. Nice race, glad to see a fellow Buick doing some damage.

He sold the Z06. You should get in touch with me or him about the suspension etc...
That national leaves with everything out the gate on the street w/o spinning from a dig
Back to top Go down
Turbobuick86

Turbobuick86

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2012, 9:28 pm

Yea when I spoke with him at the track he didn't have the Buick with him, so he was asking questions about my car and my engine tuner. It doesn't take much to get these cars to hook. I simply have upgraded atr rear sway bar, competition engineering shocks, and beefed up rear end. Also need 3 sand bags in the trunk to help with traction lol, I manage consistent 1.5 60' ft just foot braking it.

I'm curious to see what he 60' ft's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up   JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDM TUBE VIDEO***Grand National vs RX7 Dig heads up
Page 1 of 1