SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.

Go down 
+3
Boostedstang
CRUSH
V6Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. Empty
PostSubject: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2012, 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

things were a bit slow last night, so i had to spice it up. GYM SHORTS AND HEALED ANKLE COMING SOON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 11:43 am

Damn Nig' You are even slow on foot as well!! Evil or Very Mad A crack head on a wheelchair would split tha chichigua ass of yours in sec.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 12:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn Nig' You are even slow on foot as well!! Evil or Very Mad A crack head on a wheelchair would split tha chichigua ass of yours in sec.
Why Dont you race him im sure your little short legs are faster ill even put money on it
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 12:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

40 yards headsup lets run it, literally run it. you on foot vs me. $100+
thats me at my fastest frank lets run, back the midget ass mouth up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 12:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

pick a place nig! $100 bucks 40 yards no problem.. LMK when and where nig. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 12:53 pm

CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Why Dont you race him im sure your little short legs are faster ill even put money on it

lol! ^^^ How about you Joel are you in for my short lil legs too$$$ lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 1:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Countyline tonight ill bring the meter to measure.
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 1:34 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Countyline tonight ill bring the meter to measure.

100$ on Chris simple power to weight ratio lol
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 1:40 pm

i see the foot race movement has started!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 1:56 pm

lol! This is too funny! here V6chris I found a picture of you earlier on the net.. LMAO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 2:10 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
hey fatboyy, i already gave you your dig race.. I'm demanding my roll race..Lmk I'll give you the hit..Lmao
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 2:12 pm

richevo wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
hey fatboyy, i already gave you your dig race.. I'm demanding my roll race..Lmk I'll give you the hit..Lmao
I'll show you what this 34 years old antique can do!!! Lmao
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 2:24 pm

I will be there tonight Frank, jokes can be made after the race. my skinny ass got $100 headup u ain't got shit for me. Time to finally lock in something Frank
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 2:41 pm

richevo wrote:
richevo wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
I'll show you what this 34 years old antique can do!!! Lmao

lets do it! i'll need the hit and a high roll bro my shoes dont grip anymore after our dig race! lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 2:54 pm

And Frank, stop with the "nig"....you dont sound any cooler, you actually sound like a wanna be ghetto midget now.
Frank you're a big time baller man you pulled out a $100 bill and 50 singles after the GTR beat you as if you were going to bet that money lmao.

Bring $100, hold the "nig" out your mouth and line up Frank. Cant make an excuse, Frank, chase is a race, you have no spark plugs or fuel in your body to hold you back,

nor speaker wire going to your fuel pump in your body lmao!
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 3:00 pm

Sorry Chris, Frank won't be racing you tonight. He ordered new Nikes but they are on back order and won't be in till next week.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 3:14 pm

FRC wrote:
Sorry Chris, Frank won't be racing you tonight. He ordered new Nikes but they are on back order and won't be in till next week.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 3:33 pm

But i got 3rd gear working good! do you? popcorn At least i don't drive around with a broken tranny like you V6chris.

LMAO..

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 5:10 pm

FRC wrote:

lmao lol! lol!

damn i was goin in my work shoes too
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 5:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
But i got 3rd gear working good! do you? popcorn At least i don't drive around with a broken tranny like you V6chris.

LMAO..

lol!

lol ignorance at its finest. Coming from the guy still scared to race me from a dig. Rolling Eyes

SO WHATS UP FRANK?! YOU BACK PEDALING OR YOU GONNA BE AT COUNTYLINE? we can foot race any where so there is no excuse. I'll race you in the rain or the hurricane, my aero-dynamic ass cuts right through it all
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 9:13 pm

As you can guess Frank back down from the foot race. Supposedly he was right down the street But wouldnt meet up too race me. he supposedly was right at countyline while i was right down the street on krome testing a car for tonight. i said id drive to him no reply.
Frank your a o
true puss
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2012, 11:38 pm

You would think you would learn by now. He backs out everytime. When will you learn and give up and ignore him?
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 1:06 pm

im down to run on foot
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 1:32 pm

V6Chris wrote:
As you can guess Frank back down from the foot race. Supposedly he was right down the street But wouldnt meet up too race me. he supposedly was right at countyline while i was right down the street on krome testing a car for tonight. i said id drive to him no reply.
Frank your a o
true puss

The Usain Bolt pumas must be on backorder!! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 3:04 pm

Lmao he might even fly him down here. Then I'll tell Usain I'll give him the money if he loses on purpose and i win anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.   AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWD Audi TT vs V6Chris..on foot.
Page 1 of 1