SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get it done Correctly the first time.

Go down 
+3
95RioRedCobra
BoostedRSX
MRxSLAYx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

How to get it done Correctly the first time.  Empty
PostSubject: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 8:59 am

I Think this is a good place to leave this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This speaks a lot of truth, and not only for the aftermarket performance industry.
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:30 am

Vinny Ten speaks the truth... Great video..
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 11:08 am

Amen!!! I deal with this far to often. Just a recent scenario guy comes in with an '09 Subaru STi fully built, GT35r turbo, Perrin everything, built and tuned by a shop in Riviera Beach. Car will barely run sounds like an 80 year old woman w/ a stoma coughing when you crank it. So we get it on the lift first thing I notice is the oil all over the exhaust ports, exhaust manifold, and underside of the car. Upon further diagnosis we find just about everything you can imagine incorrect or in need of repair. I price the young man on the job he pays me for my diagnosis and takes car back to Shop A in Riviera Beach after giving them 2 more attempts over a 1 year period of time to get it right I receive a random email some 14 months later from him expressing his continued frustration and expressing the fact that he has about half the money I had originally quoted him the first time wanting to know if I can help. I kindly responded that it was impossible for me to accomplish such a feat without even knowing the extent of what was currently needed. That was 2 years ago... The car never ran again and was mysteriously stolen and deemed a total loss ny his insurance company. Sad day for a great car and a good kid who sunk everything he had into his ride, but unfortunately made some poor decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 1:23 pm

Thank god none of these bs has ever happened to me! except of the vendors sending me low quality items or the wrong shit! so far all my builds all ran good and still running great today! It's very important that we, people do some research on whoever the company,shop or mechanic thats going to be working on your vehicle before you drop it off on their hands. They could either fix the problem,make it worse or steal or swap your shit with fucked up parts. Simple as that. Don't trust anyone and mark and write ur last digits of ur SS# and initials everywhere just in case.

IJS.

Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 1:58 pm

lol you think your build runs good??????? bahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2012, 9:42 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Amen!!! I deal with this far to often. Just a recent scenario guy comes in with an '09 Subaru STi fully built, GT35r turbo, Perrin everything, built and tuned by a shop in Riviera Beach. Car will barely run sounds like an 80 year old woman w/ a stoma coughing when you crank it. So we get it on the lift first thing I notice is the oil all over the exhaust ports, exhaust manifold, and underside of the car. Upon further diagnosis we find just about everything you can imagine incorrect or in need of repair. I price the young man on the job he pays me for my diagnosis and takes car back to Shop A in Riviera Beach after giving them 2 more attempts over a 1 year period of time to get it right I receive a random email some 14 months later from him expressing his continued frustration and expressing the fact that he has about half the money I had originally quoted him the first time wanting to know if I can help. I kindly responded that it was impossible for me to accomplish such a feat without even knowing the extent of what was currently needed. That was 2 years ago... The car never ran again and was mysteriously stolen and deemed a total loss ny his insurance company. Sad day for a great car and a good kid who sunk everything he had into his ride, but unfortunately made some poor decisions.

LOL Japtrix? or HP
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 12:07 am

Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:02 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thank god none of these bs has ever happened to me! except of the vendors sending me low quality items or the wrong shit! so far all my builds all ran good and still running great today! It's very important that we, people do some research on whoever the company,shop or mechanic thats going to be working on your vehicle before you drop it off on their hands. They could either fix the problem,make it worse or steal or swap your shit with fucked up parts. Simple as that. Don't trust anyone and mark and write ur last digits of ur SS# and initials everywhere just in case.

IJS.

. Your car is a good build LOL you haven't won a race after you dumped 20k in motor. Do your self a favor drive it off a bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:22 pm

Rolling Eyes

All i see is a picture of a super slow white piece of junk with a trailer trash Home Depot Intercooler parked on a driveway where it belongs! i have ever seen that pos of yours racing anyone out there. Therefore you are a clown and a hater as well for not having a real fast car to back up your nonsense. What a fucking idiot u are. Track or street pick from the menu you dick.

welcome to my world nig. Jerkit2

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:29 pm

lmao Frank that video is dedicated to people like you lmao.
its extremely comical that you would even think different
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Rolling Eyes

All i see is a picture of a super slow white piece of junk with a trailer trash Home Depot Intercooler parked on a driveway where it belongs! i have ever seen that pos of yours racing anyone out there. Therefore you are a clown and a hater as well for not having a real fast car to back up your nonsense. What a fucking idiot u are. Track or street pick from the menu you dick.

welcome to my world nig. Jerkit2

. Hey asshole when my manifold is done that little white POS WILL smoke your 100,000,000 POS 40 or 60 roll only for the dollers tho. Frank your car is junk it was prob faster stock then now. Fucking duck ass nigga
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:49 pm

BTW the fmic is from pte Dick head your car has a big whipple and all ways losing. Some people like your self have to much money and order the best of the best and still lose again like your self
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:52 pm

Oh and your picture is the same yours just has way more cash into it. But still has not 1 win since your shit been done
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:54 pm

lmao writing the last 4 of your social on everything..lmao
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE what Franks motor looks like
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get it done Correctly the first time.    How to get it done Correctly the first time.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get it done Correctly the first time.
Page 1 of 1