SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whose not scared?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:26 pm

We've gotten 3-4 broken cars for the quick 8 and its this week.
lucky all of you the fastest cars have broken or cannot make it.
Shane's GSX
The honda
Black Grand National

most were scared of Shanes car but he is having trouble making the event, the GN's trans is at fault and the honda cant make it he'll be on vacation.

Right now here is your Chance for those that wanna make $1000 out of $100 or just have an awesome time.
Paul I honestly think your car or Javier has the best chance at this, if you 2 dont want to enter thats fine i understand.

WHO ELSE ISNT SCARED? I'am entering my slow ass GT and honestly iam confident.
I've seen this a thousand times, i garuntee you the fastest car isnt winning this
dont be scared, make it out and have some fun!

LET ME KNOW THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:48 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Shane's GSX
The honda
Black Grand National

most were scared of Shanes car but he is having trouble making the event, the GN's trans is at fault and the honda cant make it he'll be on vacation.

Right now here is your Chance for those that wanna make $1000 out of $100 or just have an awesome time.
Paul I honestly think your car or Javier has the best chance at this, if you 2 dont want to enter thats fine i understand.

I've seen this a thousand times, i garuntee you the fastest car isnt winning this

LET ME KNOW THANK YOU
Shane's lucky my car's down..if not i would've spank his ass... J/k.. i can't wait to fix my car and start digging that lil bitch.....LOL
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 1:53 pm

richevo wrote:

Shane's lucky my car's down..if not i would've spank his ass... J/k.. i can't wait to fix my car and start digging that lil bitch.....LOL

lol if we get enough pushers what do you think? lol

Shane's car has a great chance at winning we all know it. sadly racing is racing I'am sure he wont let anyone take the next event away from him lol

You and Shane would be an awesome match up tho! Might have to rig up that hat draw for that lol lol!
Back to top Go down
richevo

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

Shane's car has a great chance at winning we all know it. sadly racing is racing I'am sure he wont let anyone take the next event away from him lol

You and Shane would be an awesome match up tho! Might have to rig up that hat draw for that lol lol!
my car won't stand a chance against his car.. but since you got me all excited about digging my car, i don't care to race anyone win or loose.. It's all about having fun and making the hobbie interesting.. i spoke to Jp and he's down as well.. I'll gladly participate once i get my awd lawnmower fixed.. just keep it up and i know a lot more people will come out and dig out their cars... Peace!!!!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:15 pm

lol i wont rig the hat draw
I'd like to see you guys have fun.
tell JP i said whats up! havent seen him in a while

the next event i wanna do something different since a lot of people wanted in on this

2 event

one is Balls out
rules
ANYTHING can enter, banshee, bikes, all out race cars w/e
$200-300 entry
1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
only rule
NO WHEELIE BARS
anything else goes along with grudge race rules

second

TRUE STREET

No trailers
No Slicks
driver & passenger windows must roll down or car must have a.c
Must be 100% street legal
Tagged and insured
Back to top Go down
richevo

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:20 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol i wont rig the hat draw
I'd like to see you guys have fun.
tell JP i said whats up! havent seen him in a while

the next event i wanna do something different since a lot of people wanted in on this

2 event

one is Balls out
rules
ANYTHING can enter, banshee, bikes, all out race cars w/e
$200-300 entry
1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
only rule
NO WHEELIE BARS
anything else goes along with grudge race rules

second

TRUE STREET

No trailers
No Slicks
driver & passenger windows must roll down or car must have a.c
Must be 100% street legal
Tagged and insured
sounds fun!! Jp's kind of retired since he's expecting a baby.. but I'll drag his ass to come and play, even if it takes me to talk shit about his car to motivate him!! LOL
Back to top Go down

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Shane's GSX
The honda
Black Grand National

LET ME KNOW THANK YOU

Whats garuntee means? that does not sound legit.

BS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:45 pm

Frank please, I've schooled you enough. Your car wont beat mine from a dig so this event isnt for you, please stay out.
If making sure I spell words correctly is all you can beat me at congrats.
guarantee**
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 3:23 pm

wouldnt be a bad idea for you to try this out Frank... you dont have much to lose
Back to top Go down
noscape
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 4:09 pm

Quote :
V6Chris wrote: car must have a.c

why does it have to have ac chris ? some old muscle cars left the factory with out
street cars have working windows ,lights , horn , tag an insurance , D.O.T TIRES .. but ac is not necessary
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 4:14 pm

noscape wrote:
Quote :
V6Chris wrote: car must have a.c

why does it have to have ac chris ? some old muscle cars left the factory with out
street cars have working windows ,lights , horn , tag an insurance , D.O.T TIRES .. but ac is not necessary
either the windows must roll down or a/c
does not require a/c at all if you can roll down a window Wink
mostly i do not want guys with full lexan entering a true street. its to find who is the true street king
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:51 pm

richevo wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

my car won't stand a chance against his car.. but since you got me all excited about digging my car, i don't care to race anyone win or loose.. It's all about having fun and making the hobbie interesting.. i spoke to Jp and he's down as well.. I'll gladly participate once i get my awd lawnmower fixed.. just keep it up and i know a lot more people will come out and dig out their cars... Peace!!!!

i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see people like you with bad ass cars coming around to bringing back the dig! you def got my support lol not that means shit anyways
Back to top Go down
richevo

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 10:54 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
richevo wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
richevo wrote:

i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see people like you with bad ass cars coming around to bringing back the dig! you def got my support lol not that means shit anyways
thanks a lot... And good support It's always good and i really appreciate it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whose not scared? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose not scared?   Whose not scared? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whose not scared?
Page 1 of 1