SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video

Go down 
+8
MustangN8S
Madfabricator
alberth@ad-turbo.com
26brx8
boostin b13
AzkE85
NoPis10
V6Chris
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video Empty
PostSubject: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The video was up much eariler but I couldnt post it yesterday or previously.
here it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:52 pm

Next race it's going to be way more interesting! MPH was up blasting on my fat bitch.

Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 2:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Next race it's going to be way more interesting! MPH was up blasting on my fat bitch.

Cool

Side bets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 3:13 pm

I promise you next race am pulling 8 more miles uptop and a 1.5 60ft ...

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 3:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I promise you next race am pulling 8 more miles uptop and a 1.5 60ft ...

I hope so Frank, but my question is if you'd like to put a friendly side bet. doesnt have to be huge just asking if you would like to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 3:37 pm

No money race! i don't need the BS nor the cash... If you need a loan, you can make me payments as low as 7% interest rate every month with one of your cars as collateral.

Honestly, last time i raced for money was like 4 years ago, my 04 cobra 2.8L KB Vs Some red nitrous cammed z06 40 to 140 and cashed out $300, he later on blew up and sold the car and bought a viper! it was cool, but the guy almost didn't wanna pay up and there was the drama about to start.Raced Caveman with my previous z06 for money yanked him and there was the drama again and no pay.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 4:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No money race! i don't need the BS nor the cash... If you need a loan, you can make me payments as low as 7% interest rate every month with one of your cars as collateral.

Honestly, last time i raced for money was like 4 years ago, my 04 cobra 2.8L KB Vs Some red nitrous cammed z06 40 to 140 and cashed out $300, he later on blew up and sold the car and bought a viper! it was cool, but the guy almost didn't wanna pay up and there was the drama about to start.Raced Caveman with my previous z06 for money yanked him and there was the drama again and no pay.

Frank with all due respect its not even like that. I dont care if the supra breaks on the line and you make a 10.0 1/8 pass. that is racing and my money is yours.
I dont need a loan but i appreciate your offer. The money is just to get something out of it. if you win thats more money for you for w/e you'd like dinner on me w/e the case.

good luck Frank.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 5:31 pm

NICE video.....

Better view.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 6:13 pm

NoPis10 wrote:
NICE video.....

Better view.....

yea the other one was just my phone. but i know the viewers wanted the video so I delievered for the folks! cheers
Back to top Go down
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 8:54 pm

2 word for crushed cobra

automatic transmission !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:31 pm

AzkE85 wrote:
2 word for crushed cobra

automatic transmission !

Thank's but i dont need it for what i drive the car for. I thought about it and i am not killing the fun out my car.
anyone can go fast with an auto and no driver.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2012, 9:35 pm

6.7 @ 98mph with 1000whp is fun? Neutral
Back to top Go down
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 12:08 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
AzkE85 wrote:
2 word for crushed cobra

automatic transmission !

Thank's but i dont need it for what i drive the car for. I thought about it and i am not killing the fun out my car.

Thank you.

i dont see the fun on loosing every race, and there is definitely not a good driver behind the wheel on ur car
Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 8:16 am

Na franks the man he drives that 1000hp beast that's lost every race and on the weekend he drives a funny car. Frank get the auto me and every else sees what you don't a non driving mother fucker....... That just happened
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 9:16 am

Hey Frank....I have a spare GTR tranny.I can sell it to you ! let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 11:50 am

V6Chris wrote:
6.7 @ 98mph with 1000whp is fun? Neutral

Rolling Eyes
1st it did not run 98mph, the slowest MPH was 106, then swapped out tunes and picked up another 5mph=111mph on my last run.

2nd it makes no 1000whp
800whp dynojet 750whp-MD
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 1:16 pm

i'll be back with a qoute buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 3:23 pm

frank do u mind posting pics of the slips cause i am positive that u went 98mph in ur first run wich was ur best run and i have no idea how did u get he slips for the run with the supra cause clearly the clocks didnt work at all so if u dont mind please post the slips here to prove everyone including me that in fact u went 111mph like u claim
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 4:06 pm

! I don't have the slip of the supra run! I didn't get one! i got the first run slip at 106 and the 3rd and last run at 110+! when i get home i'll post them for you,the time slips are in the car...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 4:08 pm

ok kool cause we didnt get anything for the two cars runs
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Madfabricator
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Madfabricator

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 4:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
AzkE85 wrote:
2 word for crushed cobra

automatic transmission !

Thank you.

Manual transmissions make a car feel faster then it really is. Fuck that, for me the fun is in winning. Watch any close races between an auto and a manual. The auto always pulls while the guy in the stick is rowing gears. whenever a manual wins its just out powering the auto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ok kool cause we didnt get anything for the two cars runs

Here is what i got! I really need to improve tha 60ft asap.

][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 7:19 pm

You should be in the 9's..
Invest in suspension..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 7:36 pm

I already have lower control arms, upper control arm and dual Qa1's, drag springs, with front tokico shocks... I don't know what else to get! i have a rollbar steeda kit, but i don't like how it feels, and put the stock one back on. I have to try and launch the car at 3,800rpms, I was launching it at 3k and the rpms were dropping a bit low when releasing the clutch. + i didn't even use the wot box to power shift without letting off the gas pedal, that woulda help with the mph as well.

Next time i guess.
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2012, 7:46 pm

You on a slick?
Does it spin at the hit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next