SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes

Go down 
+3
HyundaiKing02
stvdc2
V6Chris
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes Empty
PostSubject: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol round 4 coming soon much higher stakes as you heard
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 1:50 pm

V6chris" lets keep the talk in this tread pls so we leave 30pis thread alone!..

In regards to the GN race at the track! I'll race him $100 lol i am not a money racer. I do this shit for fun and pride. So bring tha shit ready next week Friday night, it ain't gonna win, it aint racing no Camaro here homie..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank if you can dig the Camaro or the Grand National will run..the GN might take that run out countyline too.
GTRs welcomed as well!

I could dig at the 8th mile, but i wont dig in the streets! As you already know, Supercharged cars are the worse vehicles to dig in the streets due to the instant torq at the start. 1st and 2nd gear, even on slicks or radial M/T's its crazy stupid to dig my car in the streets. I am good to go for the track. But not this coming weekend, but the one after...

Anyone open for a roll LMK... Very Happy

If u got it to hook from 40 I'm down. Lmk

That 40 roll it's a no go my friend! the car got worse now at hooking from a 40 roll! Bring it up to 55 to 140 and you got a race meng.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 3:06 pm

Glad to see your car running good frank congrats to you looks like a lot of fun enjoy.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 7:30 pm

Frank did you see the video?
I dont think for $100 he will be taking the car to the track for a single $100 race

if the GN isnt going to win in your eyes bet more. what if he gives you the back tire for $500-1000?
or head up and you can get odds. $700 to your $500
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 8:35 am

whats mods are the camaro, nitrous, blower, etc??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 8:46 am

You guys are way to confident from tha dig races you guys do! Well in my case my car is set up mostly to do rolls! how about we do a roll in the streets 60 to 160 for $1000 and then we do a dig at the track for $500 will tha work for you guys?

We can only make it fair for both cars..
LMK I am game.

Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:38 am

We don't roll race, his car is setup to dig on the street which is does perfect
how about you can sit 4cars out dig on the street for the $1k
and you can have the back tire at countyline for $1000.
ill bet another $200 on a gap and another $200 on his 60ft over yours.
n/t p/t. only btw
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:39 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
whats mods are the camaro, nitrous, blower, etc??

motor and nitrous
cam and motor work id assume
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:40 am

Frank so you know a red light is an automatic loss on the track...

btw Frank i told the camaro owner the first race he needed 4and the go to win...we lost with 2.
iam always confident regardless the race. the pauls gtr vs that rx7...that rx7 truthfully is much faster then Paul, Paul can tell you how confident i was regardless. thats just my attitude
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 12:00 pm

True.. you were confident, I wasn't lol.. Glad it worked out and you made some money, plus I got a $30 tip. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 12:15 pm

I am staying out this street dig bs! My offer still stands if you guys like.. $100 at the 1/8th heads up, or $1000 roll and $500 track...

I am out..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 12:19 pm

We don't roll Frank! which track you wanna go.to for the $500. $500 is heads up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 1:22 pm

The $500 is if you guys take the roll offer... lol Which obviously you guys want no part of it... I'll do the $100 county line heads up, take or give... I'll be there next Friday night whether you guys go or not, there will be plenty of cars there i could run against... And Btw i don't remember the last time i red lid! that was like a year and some a go.. lol..

Later..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 4:26 pm

That's fine no one is interested in that $100...just like you want no part of a dig on the street with a 4car lead Frank. go ask someone that rolls at 60...we stopped tha easy shit long ago where there is no skill involved
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 4:31 pm

I guess fat mouth noscape was wrong either way huh Frank?
he doesn't know we ended the civil war already lol

that's usually how big lip keyboard jockeys rap tho!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 7:17 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Turbobuick86

Turbobuick86

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 11:07 pm

I ran Rico at the track in my GN... he initiated to race against me and ended up sandbagged me, and i sandbagged him but I ended up winning. What he has going for him is that the car 60'fts hard with the bottle. it definitely moves out the hole. I've only driven my car at the track and some rolling races so for me, street dig racing isn't for me.
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 12:08 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 6:07 pm

Turbobuick86 wrote:
I ran Rico at the track in my GN... he initiated to race against me and ended up sandbagged me, and i sandbagged him but I ended up winning. What he has going for him is that the car 60'fts hard with the bottle. it definitely moves out the hole. I've only driven my car at the track and some rolling races so for me, street dig racing isn't for me.

His car stayed in second gear he wasnt sandbagging...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2012, 5:53 pm

Frank the charged vette is ready tonight he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2012, 8:54 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank the charged vette is ready tonight he said

You told me to late! Set it up for this upcoming week anyday of the week... Just let me know one day in advance so i can drive the car to work and head out to run after i get out of work..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2012, 2:30 pm

I'll let him know, we might have to find a driver for him.
I heard you might run that spin fest RX7?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 9:37 am

You know i'll run anything as long as is a fair race... Bring the RX7 too 60 to 160....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 5:47 pm

Rx7 only digs...i heard something about your car racing him from a dig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes   Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camaro SS vs Grand National round 3 high stakes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next