SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!

Go down 
+24
Phantom SRT4
MRISFN
Elkimbo
MIKE-HKS
AzkE85
S twice
black cobra
pdv25
BrokenCool
Silver Gt
SFT_TUNED
bambinov8
b18chatch06
R35 GTR
yellow_bullet_97
s.e.a.n
MRxSLAYx
Nomad
Orange challenger
JLexus300
V6Chris
CRUSH
fatboyyyy
antoanS4
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! Empty
PostSubject: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 10:21 am

Good runs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 10:34 am

I am going to take a brake on the streets! i need to get my car ready for tha pending 9 sec pass... Suspension seems to be working better now with the new steeda rear roll bar kit. It's not bouncing as much as it used to anymore.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 10:36 am

blue shelby isnt full bolt ons by the way, race of the night !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 1:05 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
blue shelby isnt full bolt ons by the way, race of the night !

Yea it was a good run! loved the count down' I heard 3 when the Shelby was half a car gone. lol. Watch me next time pull my fast ball on you guys...

lol!

thank god those ported heads were breathing good and got me tha much needed top end... I threw fifth gear and the car was still pulling hard ahead as it was still in fourth gear. We gotta run again when the weather cools down a bit more.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 2:37 pm

Good runs !!! Frank's car was on point that night for sure glad you got it right Cool
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 2:45 pm

Frank thats a stock header Shelby....anyone knows how big a difference simple headers are on that car.

to the guys with the Shelby idk why you havent put some headers on that car, its literally night and day and with that much nitrous its definitely a must man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 3:34 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank thats a stock header Shelby....anyone knows how big a difference simple headers are on that car.

to the guys with the Shelby idk why you havent put some headers on that car, its literally night and day and with that much nitrous its definitely a must man.

should be the next plan for that car!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 4:15 pm

200shot boost+ headers= kaboom really soon! I wouldn't mess around trying to make more power on that stock motor as it sits. IJS, I would at least put some ARP's head studs.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 5:18 pm

can you explain Frank why allowing the car to breathe better with long tubes would pop that motor?
that motor isn't makin 800whp....the only scary thing about him shooting that much is him still using pump gas..the headers will NOT blow his motor that's free power it doesn't even make sense Frank it'd actually help more then hurt.
probably don't want him to put it in cuz with headers that Shelby would pass your Shelby, turn up the boost already Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 6:55 pm

V6chris now your trying to ruin my thread too! shit you never change.. I gave the owner of the blue Shelby a fair race, took the hit, half a car start and i still came around him, the owner is not making any excuses nor he said anything about beating my car lol the video clearly shows my car come around and hit the brakes in front of him. V6chris i know what my car can do and i don't need other people to see how fast it can get, notice how slow i was shifting just coming around on other peoples car just on pure rod power, and thats more fun to me to live.

I am enjoying my car alot more now and i don't need to go out there to poppy kick anyones car, i will continue to give people fair runs so i can continue to bring races inn.

Later.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 7:04 pm

I just asked you to explain how it would hurt his motor putting headers or possibly blow...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 8:17 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 9:16 pm

nice kill frank car moving
Back to top Go down
Orange challenger
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Orange challenger

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 10:43 pm

I'm going to have turn up the boost. That Kenny bell. Has a lot left in it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:36 am

Threshold on these motors are 750whp, and tha blue Shelby is already over 800whp and well over 850torq, the reason why tha motor hasn't blown up yet is because they are not over revving it on the juice, I am sure they have a nitrous RPM shut off box shutting off at 6,500rpms then the rest of the RPM's keeps going on motor, otherwise those rods would've been gone and out tha motor long time ago.

200shot of nitrous,upper pulley, 10% lower pulley, Cold air intake kit,throttle body,maybe ported blower tune , X pipe catback exhaust with rear tips mufflers.

There is a Shelby around here with these mods and a bit more making 854whp and 923torq.. IJS Lucky shelby owner.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:41 am

can anyone explain to me why v6chris is hating on other Mustang drivers?

Good run Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:42 am

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. More runs coming soon!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:48 am

Good run frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:51 am

Orange challenger wrote:
I'm going to have turn up the boost. That Kenny bell. Has a lot left in it .

If you turn up the boost on tha engine you are going to have to deal with high hot temps and timing being pulled by the ECU causing you to lose power in every run. Thats why i dont up the boost more on my car , and left it at a save boost level where it runs cool and the ECU doesn't pull any timing at all. Thats how i am able to keep doing back to back runs without having to stop the car for a cool down.

I am running a save 16* Timing with just 24psi with stock comp. :) i will leave my setup like this since the car runs really strong as it sits, so that way nothing breaks on it.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 11:33 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Threshold on these motors are 750whp, and tha blue Shelby is already over 800whp and well over 850torq, the reason why tha motor hasn't blown up yet is because they are not over revving it on the juice, I am sure they have a nitrous RPM shut off box shutting off at 6,500rpms then the rest of the RPM's keeps going on motor, otherwise those rods would've been gone and out tha motor long time ago.

200shot of nitrous,upper pulley, 10% lower pulley, Cold air intake kit,throttle body,maybe ported blower tune , X pipe catback exhaust with rear tips mufflers.

There is a Shelby around here with these mods and a bit more making 854whp and 923torq.. IJS Lucky shelby owner.

he wishes he was over 800rwhp frank, and it doesnt have any shut off box, just because you had the bad luck of blowing at 7xxrwhp doesnt mean no other shelby cant hold more.
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 11:37 am

frank the blue shelby is my uncles car, get your facts straight, it has upper lower pully , intake, x pipe and 200 shot, he doesnt make that much power lol hes just a way better driver than you are and hes not a truck shifter
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 12:08 pm

Nomad wrote:
can anyone explain to me why v6chris is hating on other Mustang drivers?

Good run Frank.

Im not hating on shit go back in your fuckin cave. go talk some shit and back down again

Last edited by V6Chris on November 6th 2012, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 12:11 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

he wishes he was over 800rwhp frank, and it doesnt have any shut off box, just because you had the bad luck of blowing at 7xxrwhp doesnt mean no other shelby cant hold more.

I was going to say there isnt a chance in hell that Shelby makes 800whp, but didnt want you guys think i was knockin the Shelby...
just fact is the Shelby we sprayed ran Q16 had similar mods minus the lower pulley & throttle body and he has long tubes. on 125 & Q16 he made 680whp 790wtq...

you'd have to shoot to much to make 800whp on a stock blower
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 12:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I was going to say there isnt a chance in hell that Shelby makes 800whp, but didnt want you guys think i was knockin the Shelby...
just fact is the Shelby we sprayed ran Q16 had similar mods minus the lower pulley & throttle body and he has long tubes. on 125 & Q16 he made 680whp 790wtq...

you'd have to shoot to much to make 800whp on a stock blower

blue shelby doesnt even have a throttle body, you're talking about the red shelby you guys would run from a dig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!   CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 VS Boost Nitrous shelby and Orange Challenger!!!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next