SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang

Go down 
+2
AzkE85
V6Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:29 pm

40-140 with the Silver Shelby Mustang for a $1,000-$2,000

your race that you wanted lets lock that in for this Saturday

Last edited by V6Chris on November 6th 2012, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:37 pm

Thread can be deleted
just got off the phone with them
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 10:37 pm

confused lol!
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EL3MEN2

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 9:55 am

Its going to happend but not this saturday i tell you that by the phone im right or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 10:09 am

V6chris why do you have a problem respecting other peoples work and cars?
You don't like it when i come around in here and call you an oil tech do you? Till this day you have not put not one single fast car of your own together, but some slow nitrous 400hp GT.

If i were you, i would stop disrespecting these guys cars and hard work. At the end of the day you have nothing to offer to tha turbo Mustang in the streets 30 roll and up. IJS. Wait till you have ur black car ready, make some call outs, prove urself win some races and then talk shit.

Later.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 2:24 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
Its going to happend but not this saturday i tell you that by the phone im right or not.

you said you would be out there this weekend
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 2:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris why do you have a problem respecting other peoples work and cars?
You don't like it when i come around in here and call you an oil tech do you? Till this day you have not put not one single fast car of your own together, but some slow nitrous 400hp GT.

If i were you, i would stop disrespecting these guys cars and hard work. At the end of the day you have nothing to offer to tha turbo Mustang in the streets 30 roll and up. IJS. Wait till you have ur black car ready, make some call outs, prove urself win some races and then talk shit.

Later.

I've built both my cars from the ground up myself Frank. my v6 i built the motor myself as well to. stop talkin out ur ass Frank i do much more work on my cars then you do to your own.

Like i said Frank hang tight. my paint is already in just waiting for it to be painted. then my slow GT that you already backed down to a dig you locked in will be back out again! quit talkin shit when you are scared to race this car from a dig fat mouth. we still have the red Shelby making more torque then you that'll walk that Shelby of yours from a dig on the street! learn to drive Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 2:46 pm

I see your cars all of them only could beat my car from a dig humm scratch right? How about from a roll? bring tha red shelby out, since it makes more torq than my car it should beat my car at any roll, i'll give you a 50 roll Bring it Darling, I will also bring a tampon with me to push in and down your mouth after i walk tha lil skinny ass of yours, maybe you'll finally shut that hoe of yours for good

Laughing

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 7th 2012, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 2:49 pm

40-140 And lets do it for $500-1000
learn to drive punk

you off nitrous.
if not you said any roll! 20-130 pussy
lock that in fat mouth Frank! learn your place your already shit a brick and got scared last time i asked to race you for money in your exact conditions and you backed down Frank! you ain't shit Frank I've already put you in ur place you won't do shit so shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 2:54 pm

V6Chris wrote:
learn to drive punk

you off nitrous.
lock that in fat mouth Frank! learn your place your already shit a brick and got scared last time i asked to race you for money in your exact conditions and you backed down Frank! you ain't shit Frank I've already put you in ur place you won't do shit so shut the fuck up

Jerkit2 BS

You don't call people out and make your own rules you dumb lil duck. Jerkit
You want a piece of my shit! you'll bow down to my rules (V6AIDS)

Big man voice on a such lil frame. V6chris you crack me up every time homie.

lol!
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EL3MEN2

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:57 pm

I just talk to the owner of the mustang he.said he can do a 40-140 for fun because like i tell you right know hes only doing 10lbs of boost but next month we can do something for $ you guy agreed with that.
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami
ricky1dmiami

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:28 pm

Hey Crusher no lose you time with this guy when only run form 0Mph that is because they are PARKIAOS and we only go to spin tires, mejor nos dice ke le demos unos carros de ventaja roletiando ke es lo ke el kiere, sacar ventaja. Hey chris this weekend maybe we no go to run because we go to improve my fuel sistem because the last night in the camaro race 1 injector broke and not working ok
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:36 pm

but in one or two weeks we can do and bit only $500 FOR 40-140Mph ROLL, boost vs boost OK OK, BEFORE RACE YOU GO TO CHECK MY CAR AND I GO TO CHECK YOU CAR (NO BOTTLE).
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 7:27 pm

HEY V6CHRIS, IS OK???? IN 1 OR 2 WEEKS, NOW I can't run the car, I NEED TO ORDER A SET OF INJECTORS
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 7:51 pm

You seem quiet, WHAT HAPPENS? AGREE OR LEAVE THE RACE, LET ME KNOW
Sk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

ricky1dmiami wrote:
You seem quiet, WHAT HAPPENS? AGREE OR LEAVE THE RACE, LET ME KNOW
Sk

Seem quiet?
I dont check this every minute.
lol so let me get this straight, your car CLEARLY gapped the Shelby with the owner driving, we have to do your race, wait 2 weeks to upgrade your fuel system and up the boost, run no bottle which the car doesnt have bottle anyway...then give you your money race?
lmao
the 40-140 is the offer this week, we are already CLEARLY the underdog by far but you need more on top of that? im good

in 2 weeks for cash you can get it from a dig.
this week 40-140 for $500 sounds just fine.

I have a set of 60, 80 and 120lb injectors here sitting by the way

btw what you're saying is completely different then the owner of the shop your car got work done at.

and actually btw in 2 weeks have that 3V ready and tuned that buddy said he had.
if i remember correctly he said $2,000 from a dig heads up
vs my 3v....I'll wait on the back pedal for this soon enough

Last edited by V6Chris on November 7th 2012, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 9:28 pm

EL3MEN2 wrote:
I just talk to the owner of the mustang he.said he can do a 40-140 for fun because like i tell you right know hes only doing 10lbs of boost but next month we can do something for $ you guy agreed with that.

this is much different then what he just said.....so if thats for this week we will take that for free...despite the fact you guys already walked us from this race but thats fine.
You guys will be there Saturday or friday?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 9:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
learn to drive punk

you off nitrous.

Jerkit2 BS

You don't call people out and make your own rules you dumb lil duck. Jerkit
You want a piece of my shit! you'll bow down to my rules (V6AIDS)

Big man voice on a such lil frame. V6chris you crack me up every time homie.

lol!

you actually called me out to a 50roll dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
ricky1dmiami
ricky1dmiami

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 10:08 pm

this weekend no the other one and saturday
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 10:54 pm

ricky1dmiami wrote:
this weekend no the other one and saturday

not tryna be an ass but did you mean this saturday?
Back to top Go down
EL3MEN2
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EL3MEN2

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 11:12 pm

He is trying to said next saturday not this one and im not getting in this anymore when he.desired to race you i put my money he will call you and how much you want for 120lbs injectors
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 12:08 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 3:15 am

EL3MEN2 wrote:
He is trying to said next saturday not this one and im not getting in this anymore when he.desired to race you i put my money he will call you and how much you want for 120lbs injectors

I will get a price tomorrow for you. well later today rather

When he calls next week things will change. one thing is racing him now where we are still at a huge disadvantage, the other is racing him with even more power.
in 2 weeks or the next Saturday a Dig is about the only thing I'am giving
that'll be with my car too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang   CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT AL Performance Turbo Mustang
Page 1 of 1