SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo

Go down 
+18
yellow_bullet_97
Orange challenger
Desarro
FactoryFreak
SFT_TUNED
Tim
papichulo424
Jspec Mk4
USMCWARVET
miamimagic
richevo
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
bambinov8
pdv25
STEALTH
fatboyyyy
Phantom SRT4
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo Empty
PostSubject: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 1:01 am

From earlier tonight...

Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 1:30 am

Good runs, those cars are moving nice
Back to top Go down
STEALTH

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 1:42 am

close races, do both these cars really make 600awhp??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 2:27 am

I've never seen them dyno, but that's what they both said.
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:04 am

Good runs!! Props to both cars.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:43 am

Good runs
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:55 am

good runs dont even hear the rookie sti brake boosting lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 9:29 am

They were both doing it a little, not every time though. Pretty much the first type either of them tried doing it, whoever brake boosted got the jump lol...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:06 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
They were both doing it a little, not every time though. Pretty much the first type either of them tried doing it, whoever brake boosted got the jump lol...
lol! lol! lol! i knew it. One thing i know and thats a green driver he never fooled me and thats cool i give him props for wanting to race his car for sure. i think he should have stepped up a little more modest being a rookie the car really has a lot more in her for sure once he learns how to drive it but that being said he needs to realize 600whp is not impressive and it wont dominate the streets but he will have more fun then me with my 1000+hp Lexus just sitting on the side lines watching the same way it was with my vette lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 12:24 pm

600hp is impressive for a Subaru it's not like a civic, 240 or a vette where the aftermarket support is there. Those cars are a money pits and not much ppl know how to work on them.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 12:47 pm

Suby's moving really nice! !!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 1:09 pm

With more seat time and a lil more power the Subbie should be a beast..it's all a learning curve but he will get it eventually..good runs to both cars!!!
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 3:45 pm

CRUSH wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
d it wont dominate the streets but he will have more fun then me with my 1000+hp Lexus just sitting on the side lines watching the same way it was with my vette lol!

scratch Did i miss something were is the 240 ?

Man you should get a supra , a 1000 hp lexus is not worth as much as 1000Hp if you ever sell it. But keep the sc300 like i did for a daily.

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 5:35 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
d it wont dominate the streets but he will have more fun then me with my 1000+hp Lexus just sitting on the side lines watching the same way it was with my vette lol!

Man you should get a supra , a 1000 hp lexus is not worth as much as 1000Hp if you ever sell it. But keep the sc300 like i did for a daily.

clean supra,.... was hard to come by
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 5:40 pm

gsr interga wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
CRUSH wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

clean supra,.... was hard to come by

threadjacked

clean Supras are everywhere in the US the only problem is paying what you think is a fair price.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 6:14 pm

I like the fact that the subbie is bringing action on here and he's down to run whoever.. That's what is all about
Back to top Go down
papichulo424
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 7:04 pm

Thanks y'all.....
Always bambino... Win or lose... vamo hacerlo cuando quiera y cual quiera... lol....
And yea bro... I didnt brake boost like crazy but that very first run i pushed it and got that real good jump....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:34 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
Thanks y'all.....
Always bambino... Win or lose... vamo hacerlo cuando quiera y cual quiera... lol....
And yea bro... I didnt brake boost like crazy but that very first run i pushed it and got that real good jump....
bori we met at the spot where u ran the ssrt4 and u couldn' run broken cool. U going to the event at PBIR tmrw?? Big event and bunch of people from here are going
Back to top Go down
papichulo424
papichulo424

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:03 pm

^^^^^^ i rememba u bro.... Naw papa i cant make it... Sunday is family day since its my only day off from work bro... Daddy duties!! Lol... Ya tu sabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:33 pm

papichulo424 wrote:
^^^^^^ i rememba u bro.... Naw papa i cant make it... Sunday is family day since its my only day off from work bro... Daddy duties!! Lol... Ya tu sabe

Oye boricua, vamo a corre! pero en la pista! Lets run, but at the track, I kindly reinstalled my stock blower back, going twin turbo + blower and nitrous now... Might be going to the 1/4 mile wednesday night or Friday night. lmk.

BTW you seen like a cool dude' ur car is fast as well' and yo don't pay attention to these haters in here, you will always pick up these as long as your car keeps picking up wins. I live tha life every day in here, yup! cuz 9 times out the 10 times i come out there i whoop some fast cars ass, not to mention me handicapping my car and giving people their race and the hit.

welcome to SK Bro.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 11:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
papichulo424 wrote:

Oye boricua, vamo a corre! pero en la pista! Lets run, but at the track, I kindly reinstalled my stock blower back, going twin turbo + blower and nitrous now... Might be going to the 1/4 mile wednesday night or Friday night. lmk.

BTW you seen like a cool dude' ur car is fast as well' and yo don't pay attention to these haters in here, you will always pick up these as long as your car keeps picking up wins. I live tha life every day in here, yup! cuz 9 times out the 10 times i come out there i whoop some fast cars ass, not to mention me handicapping my car and giving people their race and the hit.

welcome to SK Bro.

lol!
Hello there are Gringos in here,are you talking about bringing a pistol to a gun fight? popcorn
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 12:54 am

papichulo424 wrote:
Thanks y'all.....
YES WIN OR LOSE ITS ALL FOR FUN!! CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT AGAIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:13 am

very nice runs, those cars are moving
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 7:52 am

YOU GUYS KNOW BETTER THAN TO START THIS SPANISH SHIT ON THE SITE IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING IN SPANISH, SAY IT AND THEN YOU MUST TRANSLATE IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NEXT TIME RULES WILL BE ENFORCED!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:28 pm

CRUSH wrote:
YOU GUYS KNOW BETTER THAN TO START THIS SPANISH SHIT ON THE SITE IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING IN SPANISH, SAY IT AND THEN YOU MUST TRANSLATE IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NEXT TIME RULES WILL BE ENFORCED!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Joel you are a bitch Admin! Jerkit

lol!

JK.... Dont ban me now. lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo   Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papichulo's STI vs SFT Tuned's Evo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: