SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shout out to Joel "Crush"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
19cobra99

19cobra99

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Shout out to Joel "Crush" Empty
PostSubject: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 5:01 pm

Hey just wanted to say thank. You busted your ass to put on a great venue. A lot of hard work and $$$. A bit sad the turn out wasn't substantial, but they missed out. Good food, good drink and good friend...cheers to you Joel and crew cheers
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 5:49 pm

Hell yeah brotha! You put on a great show and we appreciate your time and efforts! Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication to the SK family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 1:27 am

I thought the turnout was great! Saw a bunch of cars, ate good, donated my 13 raffle tickets to the kids. (I hope they won) I enjoyed myself and look forward to the next picnic!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 6:05 am

thank you guys all for coming it was a lot of fun. yes i did bust my ass i passed out over 500 fliers at towers and the marlins stadium show we had some cool cars show up cheers we had plenty of food, beer and drinks. im planing to have a dyno day bar b q for the next event. thank you all for your continued support.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 6:12 am

JDMtube wrote:
I thought the turnout was great! Saw a bunch of cars, ate good, donated my 13 raffle tickets to the kids. (I hope they won) I enjoyed myself and look forward to the next picnic!
Joey with the CTSV won the 50/50 raffel lol! the black ctsv won first place trophy the classic gto won second place and the old man with the classic dodge dart won third place. we also had three medals one went to that bad ass challenger that came from miami. an other went to the red cts v caddy and the third went to Rachel with her super clean acura rsx lol! ps really liked the front lip on that acura and it's wicked stance. congrats to all cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Joel "Crush"   Shout out to Joel "Crush" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout out to Joel "Crush"
Page 1 of 1