SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall Empty
PostSubject: WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall   WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 5:16 pm

Found this online, not sure if I've ever seen anything like it. Then, When I saw the Mustang crash, I understood why you don't see much of it. If they brought this to Miami they would make the "Maaco Man" very wealthy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iPhone iPad Mobile Version (Faster Loading)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall   WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 5:32 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall   WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 6:20 pm

silly mustang
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall   WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRX and Mustang Crash Circle Track Street Car Drag Racing, Fun and games till a Mustang hits the wall
Page 1 of 1