SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dos_Cuarenta

Dos_Cuarenta

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-12-12

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 3:03 pm

Hi, new to this forum been part of various other car forums I have a 240 as you can tell by my username.

I have lived in south florida for 20 years of my life and go to the regular hangouts but don't get to see enough of the action.

I have had my car a 1996 240sx since 2004 and have been working on it slowly.... very slowly but surely and hope to make it drive better while still having the factory creature comforts like a/c and power steering.

I signed up on here primarily cause the other forums closed down or are not working right now. I am also on FSS on a different username. I have internet etiquette and don't have any e- beef rivalry so I mainly lurk to listen before I speak and learn as much as I can even though some forums are more hangout shit talking than actually knowledge based.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free other than that ....Cheers!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 7:19 am

welcome to SK
Back to top Go down
Dos_Cuarenta

Dos_Cuarenta

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:17 pm

CRUSH wrote:
welcome to SK

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dos_Cuarenta

Dos_Cuarenta

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:08 pm

Does anyone play grandturismo 6 on here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Forum
Page 1 of 1