SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Me Out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 11:58 am

Alright guys, I'm getting the alternator replaced today so the car will be ready by Wednesday night. If you had plans to call me out a existing power levels now is the time to do so, because next time I come out the car will not be as weak. See you guys on Wednesday night!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 12:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Alright guys, I'm getting the alternator replaced today so the car will be ready by Wednesday night. If you had plans to call me out a existing power levels now is the time to do so, because next time I come out the car will not be as weak. See you guys on Wednesday night!

ill pass ill wait till ur power is not weak..
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 12:48 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 12:53 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Luis, is your car up and running yet? I would really like to race you before and after my next round of mods.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 12:57 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Luis, is your car up and running yet? I would really like to race you before and after my next round of mods.

im taking off turbo kit tomorrow and all exhaust piping to send it off to get ceramic coating and needs a tune ..i guess by the time im done ur already gona be a beast and thats what i wanna run like i told jp if i loose or win is got to be with pitbulls not little street dogs...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 1:03 pm

btw how are u shelby i dont know ur name bro what is it?
Back to top Go down

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 1:29 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

It's Chris bro. I'm good man, glad to be coming out a again. I'm going to have to make an effort to try to come out on a Saturday night maybe once a month or so. It's a long drive down their me but always a good time.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 1:59 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

It's Chris bro. I'm good man, glad to be coming out a again. I'm going to have to make an effort to try to come out on a Saturday night maybe once a month or so. It's a long drive down their me but always a good time.

Going to the track on friday with the N20 isf. If he lets me drive the car we should be able to see how quick it actually is lol.

Im going to see if i can black mail him into running you. He isnt much of the street racing type...
Back to top Go down

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 4:29 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

Going to the track on friday with the N20 isf. If he lets me drive the car we should be able to see how quick it actually is lol.

Im going to see if i can black mail him into running you. He isnt much of the street racing type...

Running me? That would be a slaughter, not so good for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling Me Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Me Out!   Calling Me Out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Me Out!
Page 1 of 1