SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)

Go down 
+32
FordsRKing
632cobra
GDM S2K
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Turbotoy
crispeed
03eatoncobra
THE ONE
StREeT KinG 240z/BANNED
Richie 383
alcoven/BANNED
Phantom SRT4
Cominq SOON./BANNED
Cominq SOON../BANNED
street-t
viper1500rwh
2Face
EVO BYD
V6Chris
CARLITOEVO
ruddysentra
BlackMambaLS3
NorySS
botldvq35sed
alberth@ad-turbo.com
SILVERBEAST
LthlGT500
antoanS4
MRxSLAYx
vette
Krusty DSM
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) Empty
PostSubject: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 10:12 am

Whether you want to race from a low roll or a dig on the street, big tire or little tire, red or yellow paint, turbo, nitrous, supercharger, or all 3 affraid

Who wants to step it up and run the HEAVYWEIGHT?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:10 am

I wish that car hooked it would of been nice to see the outcome.
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:22 am

Uhhh...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:41 am

That was one interesting night. Thought the stang was going to kill me lol

If anyone can keep close it would be an amazing race. I recommend you post on Need2Speed if you want a serious reply. I doubt anyone here has anything for that Datsun

Last edited by MRxSLAYx on August 7th 2009, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:42 am

Thats a race car
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:43 am

Mr.. Slay speaks... for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:51 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
That was one interesting night. Thought the stang was going to kill me lol

If anyone can keep close it would be an amazing race. I recommend you post on Need2Speed if you want a serious reply. I doubt anyone here has anything for that Datsun

I already did before I made the video. Hoping for 1 person to bring there car out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:53 am

antoanS4 wrote:
Thats a race car

Not asking for a race with a "street" car. Everybody's deifnition of a street car is different. Car doesn't have all the comforts by any means. But he drove to the race and went home after, rolls down the windows, has a plate, full chassis / metal body... Car can be driven around town no problem, just a waste of race gas and a slick. Just trying to find a race on the street with whom ever. Run what you brung...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 12:22 pm

[quote="MiamiVR6T"]
MRxSLAYx wrote:

I already did before I made the video. Hoping for 1 person to bring there car out.
MiamiVR6T wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
Thats a race car
Not asking for a race with a "street" car. Everybody's deifnition of a street car is different. Car doesn't have all the comforts by any means. But he drove to the race and went home after, rolls down the windows, has a plate, full chassis / metal body... Car can be driven around town no problem, just a waste of race gas and a slick. Just trying to find a race on the street with whom ever. Run what you brung...

Surprised to say that ive seen it myself. Personally i think its a street car from the witnessing the race last monday. Even though there was some spin the driver did what he did to maintain the car and pulled off the win.

Good luck with finding a good run
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

I saw that car a few months back when he race CWill and beleive me when i say that is not a street car
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 1:21 pm

come on you can't compare a tubed car to a non tubed car.....unless he's willing to give like 60 rolls I doubt anyone is going to try to race it from a low roll/dig...maybe an Evo could put down enough power from a 1st gear roll or a 40 roll but any RWD car that's not tubed i'd doubt would catch enough traction to jump right with that car...what does the car stop at anyway...will it go to 160...nice car by the way but i'm pretty sure all your going to get to race it is going to be tubed cars...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 1:48 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
Whether you want to race from a low roll or a dig on the street, big tire or little tire, red or yellow paint, turbo, nitrous, supercharger, or all 3 affraid

Who wants to step it up and run the HEAVYWEIGHT?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think you can beat yellow painted cars but I think your going to have your hands full with red painted ones...especially from a higher rolls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:23 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
I saw that car a few months back when he race CWill and beleive me when i say that is not a street car

Car is small with a big slick. Guess that makes it look like a non "street car." If he was to put regular wheels on it, no one would think anything of it, I guarantee you.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:30 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Car is small with a big slick. Guess that makes it look like a non "street car." If he was to put regular wheels on it, no one would think anything of it, I guarantee you.

Well have him do that, im quite sure he'll get alot more races!...Jerkit2 "LOL"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:35 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
come on you can't compare a tubed car to a non tubed car.....unless he's willing to give like 60 rolls I doubt anyone is going to try to race it from a low roll/dig...maybe an Evo could put down enough power from a 1st gear roll or a 40 roll but any RWD car that's not tubed i'd doubt would catch enough traction to jump right with that car...what does the car stop at anyway...will it go to 160...nice car by the way but i'm pretty sure all your going to get to race it is going to be tubed cars...

Tubb'd (wheel well-talk) not tubed (chassis-talk). Tubb'd due to the fact you can't fit a nice tire on that car. No excuse for others not to do it or do what they have to in order to make there car hook. And the car stops at 140-160 I guess. On the street is different than the track since you don't know what debris or objects you can find on the ground especially running a slick.

LthlGT500 wrote:

I think you can beat yellow painted cars but I think your going to have your hands full with red painted ones...especially from a higher rolls

I agree. Tirso just wants to find races that are worth it. I would want to see it happen because I think it would be a very good race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:46 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
MiamiVR6T wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Well have him do that, im quite sure he'll get alot more races!...Jerkit2 "LOL"

The car comes out to race. Not to "look" more like a street car. I wonder if I come out in my golf on 28x9" slicks which my mechanic was running on his Jetta, would I be a race car now because of that.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 3:34 pm

if u want to abuse with my yellow car on the street u have to give me my race and only my race 70 to 140 i get the hit.
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 3:40 pm

hey albert,why dont you race this guy with the red s2000? i dont think this car will beat you, and if it does it will be a very close race. just bring the red s2000 popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 3:43 pm

not on the street my red car its setup for the track just like that mustang was its 2 differenet worlds
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
not on the street my red car its setup for the track just like that mustang was its 2 differenet worlds

true dat... you sometimes have to dodge other cars on the street too
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
if u want to abuse with my yellow car on the street u have to give me my race and only my race 70 to 140 i get the hit.

My run is usually an 80-160, but I'll run your 70-140 w/ the hit if you wanna fuck around.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 4:49 pm

Knew the video was full of fail when two slick/drag cars go rolling.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 4:54 pm

MiamiVR6T wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
Thats a race car

MIAMIVR6T i dont know u but ur always saying run what u brung and i remember once upon a time i was chilling with tito and u called him out and when it was going down u wanted him not to spray u ..u wanted him on motor so whatever happened there with run what u brung??at the end when he was gon race u u called them and backed out saying im going home..
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 5:32 pm

vette lets do this tonight?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 5:35 pm

Steve I think it's about time we take your car to the next level

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean you can drive it to the races and back right..so its a street car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)   TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIRSO IS CALLING OUT ANYONE - HE REALLY MEANS ANYONE (ALL THE DADDYS OF MIAMI WHERE YOU AT?)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next