SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06

Go down 
+6
Yunior04GT
alberth@ad-turbo.com
s.e.a.n
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
botldvq35sed
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 11:42 am

Dale mostro vamos a correr aver si es verdad que el GT se mueve..

Lets go lets do this, lets see if that yellow 2valves moves like you say it does..

70 to 160, 180, 200MHP..

let me know..

Cool
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 12:28 pm

dale frank... another one gonna get punished
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 12:31 pm

This should be a good one!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 2:11 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Dale mostro vamos a correr aver si es verdad que el GT se mueve..

Lets go lets do this, lets see if that yellow 2valves moves like you say it does..

70 to 160, 180, 200MHP..

let me know..

Cool

200 scratch now thats fast lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 2:14 pm

i dont think they are gonna respond to my call out..

lets see... popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 4:12 pm

Some1 in here has to know them
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 4:49 pm

Lock et up
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 7:27 pm

i call a guy that had his car tuned at his shop,he said he would call him, so lets see what happens
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 7:33 pm

frank that thing its not goin anywhere trust me go for it
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 7:37 pm

Hopefully they would come out cheers
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 7:56 pm

I think yellow mustang is afraid and would not like to race the punisher. Hope he does, i would like to see that mustang get spanked.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:21 am

no offense frank but you made the call out. yellow stang picks the race on that hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:25 am

hey frank es el coco mira loko no dejes mas comentarios ni ofensas cuando quieras correr aqui todos saben donde encontrarme sino preguntale a albert no esten hablando sin saber loko el q quiera correr sabe donde esta caveman sino cuando me beas en la calle ok
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 8:44 am

Juanr21 wrote:
hey frank es el coco mira loko no dejes mas comentarios ni ofensas cuando quieras correr aqui todos saben donde encontrarme sino preguntale a albert no esten hablando sin saber loko el q quiera correr sabe donde esta caveman sino cuando me beas en la calle ok

SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME!... scratch
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:24 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Juanr21 wrote:

SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME!... scratch

no need to post or talk shit... u know where to find me if not then wait till u catch me on the street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:55 pm

run it!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:20 pm

coquito no te he ofendido ente post,, solo quiero que corramos para que me parques como me dijiste la semana pasada creo.. pero esta bien no ahi lio cuando te vea te digo que vamos a correr.. loko.. Cool

Translation:

Hey coco i am not offending you on this post like say, i just called you out because you said last week or so that you were going to park my vette popcorn , so i just want to prove you wrong,, but when i see you i will tell you (Lets race) like are Requesting to do so,, cool no promblem.. Cool
Back to top Go down
black96gts
black96gts

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:37 pm

we can do this 2night Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:42 pm

black96gts wrote:
we can do this 2night Sk

oh shit here we go!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:51 pm

black96gts wrote:
we can do this 2night Sk

ohthedrama popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:56 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
black96gts wrote:
we can do this 2night Sk

ohthedrama popcorn

round 1 here we go popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:24 pm

tonight??? i am going to moroso,, so i am not racing him tonight,, but we'll get it done tomorrow night, same shit..

i'll race you too Black96gts, that way i kill 2 ducks with one shot. popcorn

so whats up whats it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:33 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
tonight??? i am going to moroso,, so i am not racing him tonight,, but we'll get it done tomorrow night, same shit..

lmfao....frank your a comedian
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 4:20 pm

let me get this straight so the mustang its ready for frank but not for me. cause i keep asking them to run me cause they said they (beat me) Jerkit2 but no the car its not ready for the s2k. wow they have so much comfidence its amaizing. pls dont talk shit if u cant back it up lets do this. im gonna show u whos daddy Sk
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 4:46 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06   Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Caveman Yellow mustang Procharged vs The Punisherz06
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next