SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southern Knights are slow

Go down 
+5
soaka1
MrEJay-1
GDM S2K
LthlGT500
hondaboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hondaboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Southern Knights are slow Empty
PostSubject: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 5:26 pm

That what a bunch of ricers have stated with civics. They are willing to put alot of money to prove it anyway message back.
Back to top Go down
http://autoblog.com
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 5:47 pm

By the way ill giv you a brief right up. Dude is from new york he has a hatch that he says will run ne one. Said he does not care which car vette viper wat ever. His buddys are regulars at the spots and say the knights are not anything fast....ne way steve id call u directly to see whats up but i have new phone. diff number. If yal wanna represnt ill put some of my cash down also so just message or pm me.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 5:54 pm

Does your buddy have any track times, videos, any kinda info...or is it another person who swears he's fast and will beat all of southernknights just to get a little spotlight.....
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 6:15 pm

No its not my buddy...its some ass holes running his mouth he said he is willing to put 3000 on a run against ne southern knight. He has a civic....By the way its me clarence im willing to put some money on a southern knight if any onethinks they can beat this guy. He issuper cocky. pm me and ill give u my number and i can call you with the details. But these dudes were running there mouths alot.....
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 6:18 pm

To make matters worse he was out last night raceing anyone he said he would race for 300 dollars cash on the spot....all his boys apart of the ricer crew were ranking on the knights saying bullshit.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 6:21 pm

who is he from NY I may know him or of him.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 6:57 pm

No clue but I have his crews number
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 7:03 pm

what is his crew or team called?

IMO only person from NY who holds any weight with state to state racing is ceasthechamp.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 7:11 pm

I call them ricers n I like honda.....but ya they have one quick car among all of them n he is the moron that wants to race....
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 8:39 pm

He is probaly just another SK hater. clarence have you seen this car run? what kinda civic? ef,eg,ek?
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:23 pm

ill run something.
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:38 pm

Lol ok 370: if urn quick my money is on u and its an Ek
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:58 pm

u know whats under the hood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:12 pm

BS NY Jerkit Tell This guy From NY to come down we will put him down quick, people From NY they only Know How To Go fast With there Big Mouth and Thats it..

This Guy From NY he is just Looking For an Ass Whoop...

NY this is for you>>> TAke it>>> Jerkit
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:21 pm

Good see u guys out there...Yesterday he had a fast all motor single but he was gonna have a diff car for today
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:49 pm

hondaboy wrote:
To make matters worse he was out last night raceing anyone he said he would race for 300 dollars cash on the spot....all his boys apart of the ricer crew were ranking on the knights saying bullshit.

You need to let your homeboys know that I said to leave my crew out they motha fucken mouth or they will get fucked up, and if them pussy boys dont believe me,PLEASE TELL THEM FUCKBOYS I SAID TO COME TRY ME!... Clearance, you should know us by now, that we never go out and look for trouble, so why tha fuck should they!...

If they wanted to run us, then they should've come up and asked, there is no need for all that pussy shit in ranking niggas that they dont even know...
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 11:10 pm

Exactly Steve that's what I was saying dudes are idiots out here....but Steve real talk if this guy is for real n one the knights race him I'm throwing my cash on the the knights ill see u at the spot tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 11:14 am

Very Happy I could use an extra $3,000
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 11:42 am

shit I can to lol Ive always wanted a webber bbq lol
Back to top Go down
hondaboy

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 12:01 pm

We all can that would pay my rent for a month
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 1:09 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

gve me a week phil n ill bar b que u! lmao..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 1:13 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

gve me a week phil n ill bar b que u! lmao..

scratch
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 4:55 pm

damn that'so much b.s, why people gotta run their mouth about people they don't even know, i donk know either parties (only met few sk members and they cool ) and i feel like bitch slapping some of those shit talkers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:28 pm

the only friday i dont go out. and this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Knights are slow   Southern Knights are slow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southern Knights are slow
Page 1 of 1