SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bro & sis project car

Go down 
+5
V6Chris
botldvq35sed
SILVERBEAST
Krusty DSM
Phantom SRT4
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiger.T
Tiger.T

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-04

bro & sis project car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 2:07 pm

blckonblck01 wrote:
Tiger.T wrote:
actually babe, turbo and big muscle engine run pretty good!
you should lookup online and see by yourself

.....go away lol you only play with bicycles lol (jk)
and the only car i like with the turbo is the buick grand national (so sexi tongue ) and sometimes the SRT-4 but thats it lol

lmao I knew you'll chase me away if I post in your thread lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 3:55 pm

blckonblck01 wrote:
well we lost the dart anyway No now were lookig at a demon Evil or Very Mad or another dart but its a 71.....i just want to get a car and start working...im tired of working on pump motors at work lol!

demons are nice to....another lite weight car....you can make them movvvvvvvvvvvvvve!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 3:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Fuck any LS motor. drop a 572 in there with a bottle, a glide and a 9"
or if you wana go REAL fast
Twin or single turbo BBC 572 glide, 9" and a gear. mini tub
7second madness

with that set up ull need more than a mini tub! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 4:06 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
blckonblck01 wrote:
well we lost the dart anyway No now were lookig at a demon Evil or Very Mad or another dart but its a 71.....i just want to get a car and start working...im tired of working on pump motors at work lol!

demons are nice to....another lite weight car....you can make them movvvvvvvvvvvvvve!!!! cheers
yea but i called the guy and he told me its a total rust bucket. which is fine but not for $2500 Jerkit2 . all im gonna do is rip it apart. we were looking at another dart but its a 6 banger Rolling Eyes and i just found a duster. im goin to look at them on thursday there all in miami area Neutral . no matter what i by im gonna gut and tear down so.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:44 pm

blckonblck01 wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:
blckonblck01 wrote:

yea but i called the guy and he told me its a total rust bucket. which is fine but not for $2500 Jerkit2 . all im gonna do is rip it apart. we were looking at another dart but its a 6 banger Rolling Eyes and i just found a duster. im goin to look at them on thursday there all in miami area Neutral . no matter what i by im gonna gut and tear down so.......

most darts and demons are all 6 bangers...... lol! back in the day no one could afford the hemi's!!!but either one are really nice and rare sooo i would def get on one of them!! u def can make them run!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:51 pm

Mopar FTMFW! and good looks on the SRT4 comment lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:20 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
blckonblck01 wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:
blckonblck01 wrote:

most darts and demons are all 6 bangers...... lol! back in the day no one could afford the hemi's!!!but either one are really nice and rare sooo i would def get on one of them!! u def can make them run!!! cheers
really i didnt know about the 6banger thing....well no ones likes 6bangers (except mine lol! ) but it didnt matter we were rippin the motor out anyway. i want the demon we found a dart online for $800 total rust bucket the back of it is plum crazy purple and the front was pettie blue need lots of body work. what about a chevelle? its a chevy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:30 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Mopar FTMFW! and good looks on the SRT4 comment lol!

i get it you like mopar lol i like the SRT4 becuz (sorry but) it can look and modified as a rice burner but it's backed up by the american muscle name ......I <3 American Muscle
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 2:57 pm

Tiger.T wrote:
actually babe, turbo and big muscle engine run pretty good!
you should lookup online and see by yourself

Big block + turbo, generally meet the 1000hp mark fairly easy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:26 pm

cant wait to see it. congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
TT-BEAST

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 1:42 pm

or you could just run the good ole 383 mopar in the dart...how are the stress cracks on that body is it a 78? 79?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 8:36 am

Now thats my speed. lol! can't wait to see it done.
Back to top Go down
blk05srt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
blk05srt

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:22 pm

LS7?! 350FTW! i wish i had my 91 camaro rs i would have had a nice 350 with the works and a small 150 shot on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bro & sis project car   bro & sis project car - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bro & sis project car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2