SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr37R at PBIR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srUKSoL_uy4

This was the 2nd pass ever in this car, 1st time he ran a 14.3 (MSD was fucking up and not letting it rev passed 7k, so the MSD was pulled out) and heres the 2nd run ever... obviously still not completely dialed, boost was turned down to 27psi to help aid with traction but as u can see still spinning through all of 1st/2nd gear passed the 330ft mark... took a few psi out of the tires and tried it a 3rd time but the clutch is fried, shooting sparks down the track. Rage-Tek twin disk and some other goodies coming soon! enjoy
Back to top Go down

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:42 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

This was the 2nd pass ever in this car, 1st time he ran a 14.3 (MSD was fucking up and not letting it rev passed 7k, so the MSD was pulled out) and heres the 2nd run ever... obviously still not completely dialed, boost was turned down to 27psi to help aid with traction but as u can see still spinning through all of 1st/2nd gear passed the 330ft mark... took a few psi out of the tires and tried it a 3rd time but the clutch is fried, shooting sparks down the track. Rage-Tek twin disk and some other goodies coming soon! enjoy

nice run lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:45 pm

Thanks, this is for the SRT4s are only top end cars and suck at the track blah blah blah sayers
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 2:33 pm

not really they make more torque then they do hp...heavy duty 4banger, jus need suspension popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 2:43 pm

We are still Mopar's so u know we gotta have some Torque!... btw this car has 100% stock suspension, but before the track the front struts/springs were swapped out for some coilovers to make the slicks fit, rear was still all stock.
Back to top Go down
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 2:45 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

impressive.... affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 3:08 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr37R at PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr37R at PBIR   Mr37R at PBIR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr37R at PBIR
Page 1 of 1