SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* Empty
PostSubject: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 5:53 pm

Quote:
I thought the story was interesting and wanted to share it with you! The video of the incident is at the bottom of the post it is extremely graphic (do not click if you are weak of stomach) This man survived the odds! Just reading the story is enough for me!

With all surviving odds against him, Peng Shulins body was cut in half by a large transport truck in 1995, leaving his doctors shocked and amazed by his survival. Not only is it a miracle that he has lived to tell the tale, hes now learning to walk again.

It took a team of more than 20 doctors working feverishly to save his life.

Skin was grafted from his head to close his torso up, but h More..is lower body could not be saved leaving him to stand a full 2 feet 6 inches (78 centimeters) in height.

After being bedridden for years, doctors in China didnt have very much hope that he would ever be able to lead any form of a normal life again, reports

Peng began exercising his arms and building his strength up to carry out daily routine chores, empowering him to do things such as washing his face and brushing his teeth.

When doctors at the China Rehabilitation Research Centre in Beijing found out about Pengs quandry, they teamed together to devise a program to get him walking once more.

They came up with an ingenious way to allow him to walk on his own merit by creating a sophisticated egg cup-like casing to hold his body with two bionic legs attached to it.

With the aid of his uniquely adapted legs and resized walking frame, Peng has been taking his first steps around the centre.

Peng is thrilled with his device, and the opportunity it affords him to learn to walk again.

Raw video *GRAPHIC*...Vietnam, a police officer virtually cut in half after being ran over by a truck calmly talks to the cameraman who's filming it.Incredible and very sad.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=832_1250780068
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 6:07 pm

ur fucking sick bro
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:40 am

HOLY SHIT HES LIKE IN TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME affraid
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:02 am

this video is not from 1995, so i dont think it matches the story.

just look at the cell phones.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:48 pm

idk i didnt even read the story, i just copy pasted the whole post lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 5:03 pm

Buddy aint even yelling or anything, either hes in to much pain to scream or that nigga is straight up gangster!... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*   Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC*
Page 1 of 1