SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the quickest way to get banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-30

the quickest way to get banned Empty
PostSubject: the quickest way to get banned   the quickest way to get banned I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 6:05 pm

Do not advertise any web sites on our site. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: the quickest way to get banned   the quickest way to get banned I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 11:54 pm

werd!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: the quickest way to get banned   the quickest way to get banned I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2009, 10:14 am

Slow Vette wrote:
werd!!!

Meaning if one is trying to promote there new and up and coming website as well, were not gonna allow that type of promotion in our website.... And another thing Titto, no other website allows that type of shit, so why should we!... This website will soon be one of the few in South Florida that will become a huge success in the near future, we just dont need any obstacles in this "narrow road" that can possibly become a distraction in our process....

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the quickest way to get banned   the quickest way to get banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the quickest way to get banned
Page 1 of 1