SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VETTE START UP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Smoove
Smoove

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-09-07

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:28 pm

Sounds good man. Congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.chupaLApinga.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 11:24 am

Thanks. Whats up with yours?
Back to top Go down
Smoove
Smoove

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 7:55 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

Eh, it's apart,...changed a few things here and there. Adding a real deal fuel system from raceparts solutions. FInally. Taking my time since I have a daily driver now, finally. Right now both cradles are out of the car, and it'll probably be like that for a little bit. Need to sell a few things, so I can replace them with some other parts.

If I had the cash, i'd be done by now.
Back to top Go down
viciousride

viciousride

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-04

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 1:21 pm

Definitely sounds healthy!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:58 pm

Smoove wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Eh, it's apart,...changed a few things here and there. Adding a real deal fuel system from raceparts solutions. FInally. Taking my time since I have a daily driver now, finally. Right now both cradles are out of the car, and it'll probably be like that for a little bit. Need to sell a few things, so I can replace them with some other parts.

I know how it is, shit gets expensive. What kind of fuel system are you going with? Is it an external pump or a dual intank pump?
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 10:41 pm

Looks/sounds right, Joel.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 1:36 pm

vette wrote:
Looks/sounds right, Joel.

- Matt
Thanks Matt.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 5:36 pm

Nice Joel, when is it gonna be done with the tune?
Back to top Go down
Smoove
Smoove

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 7:46 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Smoove wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

I know how it is, shit gets expensive. What kind of fuel system are you going with? Is it an external pump or a dual intank pump?

Race parts solutions should be in every south florida sports car owners pocket. I got my fuel system from them, Darren and John. SUPER UCKING COOL.

I now have a magna fuel pro series xl 750 external pump. I have a welded custom -10 pickup/an fitting on my stock fuel hat. I run a -10 from that, into a an inline filter(stainless)then into the fuel pump, then into an inline paper filter, then continuing -10 line up front to the magna fuel boost refenced regulator, then into FAST fuel rails, with bosch 160lb injectors. Yes, thats a 160 pounder. I have the acceleronics versafueler for the injector driver. Then I run a -8 return line back to an ECS fuel block -8 fitting, attached to my pump/tank. All lines are black STARTLITE.

The way I setup, was I wanted to run E85, so I wanted enough volume, hence the large lines, pump, and injectors. So, like any fuel system, you have to rate it by power, so, I figured I would guess 1300rwhp on E85, which is a 1700rwhp regular non E85 fueling setup. The setup that I have now, will suport 2000+ hp. Obviously SOME overkill. But, the way I see it, fueling, from what I have learned on soo many different cars and mu own personal setups in the past few years, is that the fuel system is pretty much the "crutch" to every setup. I was tired of limiting a car, because we would use up the fuel. I don't think I will ever have to worry about this ever again atleast in this car.

This pump can run at ALL TIMES, and I will. I already removed my factory style racetronix intank setup, with the exception of the factory fuel sending unit(for the fuel level) which I will reuse. The fuel pump will be in the brake duct, for nice, direct cooling.

Should be dope as fuck.

Oh, and check this out, just finished changing my buddies bypass/BOV on his C6 LS2 procharged car. We put a TiAL BOV on it,.. with 4 inch inlet pipes. SHould be dope.

VETTE START UP Photo0301
VETTE START UP Photo0303
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VETTE START UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VETTE START UP   VETTE START UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VETTE START UP
Page 1 of 1