SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO

Go down 
+6
CRUSH
03terminator
GDM S2K
SILVERBEAST
NorySS
alberth@ad-turbo.com
10 posters
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO Empty
PostSubject: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 7:58 pm

let me know ur terms
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:08 pm

there are no terms for a dig race.

marked 1/4 mile flagged.

I will need 2 weeks tops to get my car 'in shape' so the raping wont be SO BAD.

lulz.

btw with the yellow s2K right?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:14 pm

yeah yellow s2k but if u dont want to go trought the hassle its ok u can forfit its ur call let me know
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:14 pm

nah, i'm not a flip flopper when it comes to racing.

even if its a more powerful/lighter car.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:16 pm

no problem just let me know the date u want to do it
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:19 pm

we should be even we have same size motors 6.0 v8 vs 3.0i6 + turbo = to 6.0 lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:21 pm

right...

if you are at 14.7 psi then yes, its a virtual 6.0. Obviously you are running much higher boost. How much, I dont care, but your virtual displacement is higher than my 6.0L.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:23 pm

well we can do that run if u want i put my car at 1 bar and we can run it i just want to be fair

Last edited by alberth@ad-turbo.com on September 18th 2009, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:25 pm

hey, you do whatever you want to win that #1 spot.

I'll just do whatever my daily driver lets me do.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:27 pm

i just wanted to make things fair dont worry
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:28 pm

NorySS wrote:
there are no terms for a dig race.

marked 1/4 mile flagged.

I will need 2 weeks tops to get my car 'in shape' so the raping wont be SO BAD.

lulz.

btw with the yellow s2K right?

Read your KOTS rules Nory, you need to make it 10 days at most, and to be honest with you, I wish you could make it sooner than that!... lol! My suggestion to you is to finish your previous callouts first, and then contend with Albert if your trying to hold on to that #1 spot longer... But "getting your car in shape so the raping wont be so BAD" aint doing nothing but holding up that #1 spot on the KOTS list... popcorn
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:32 pm

meh, i just want to be able to get some decent tires. the car spins silly.

there are some loop holes in the rules, ie 7 days to respond. 10 days to race.

10+7 = 17 days. 2 weeks = 14days.

alberth seems fine with waiting.

If anything you can pass the spot to him, and I will still race him come 2 weeks from now.

Last edited by NorySS on September 18th 2009, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i just wanted to make things fair dont worry

there's nothing fair in street racing.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:37 pm

u want to be a dick then i guess there's nothing fair on street racing you'r right
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:47 pm

This whole displacement arguing is stupid and for ricers.

You can make any decent motor to make power. But claiming superiority because you are using a turbo instead of a bigger stroke/pistons is dumb.

i'm not being a dick, i'm just being realistic.

You asked me to forfeit, because the chances of me wining are very slim, which I concur. But this is street racing, and anything can happen.

I won't forfeit to give you that easy win.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 7:19 am

in for the same bullshit that happened with shellby
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:26 am

berth was that you that raced a red 03/04 cobra some time back [some white dude in his high 30's early 40's he had ported blower with a 150-200 shot and cocky as hell too] me and 2 of my friends where talking and b.s'ng last night and one of them said the story about the "greek" was talking smack and thought he was unbeatable untill this red s2000 put him in his place and embarrassed him in front of everybody just playing with him, was that you? elaborate? lol, I seen the dude before exchanged few words and damn he's a smack talker..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
let me know ur terms
holy shit puppy kicking at its finest
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 10:35 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 11:18 am

03terminator yeah that was a long time ago my red car used to run 10s back then and it was all over the place, the race happened at wp on the bridge, yeah the greek can talk lol but he was kool after all i think the video is on youtube somewhere
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 12:19 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 7:55 pm

the rules imply run what you brung.
now as most would agree we would generally all put the money down on the s2k. no offense to Nory.
But if Nory should win the race if Albert wants to go down to 1bar. Then thats the race.
The roll list has rules toward not calling out #1. generally a dig is a hell of a lot more hellish on a motor then a roll but if you lose to #1. then that person really should be able to call them out again next.

Nothing against you Albert but you know what I'am saying bro, when we were talking about it for the roll list. And this would be with anycar. if for some reason i called out Nory for the #1 spot and lost by a car. and say next week i dont race anyone but gain 100hp by putting in w/e I shouldnt be aloud to call out Nory. I personally wouldnt wana race that person again.

but none the less theres a true huge advantage on the S2K's side vs the GTO.

Just remember its run what you brung folks and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:37 pm

x1 just run with what u got
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:01 am

i agree with u chris i was just trying to set and exampler out of the displasment theory that nory put out the other day thats all. but i will run my car at its full potential
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:42 am

its not a theory. Its a fact.

displacement of motors is measured by volume. It does not take into account the cylinder being pressurized.

So if you are running forced induction, you are forcing air, the displacement continues to grow.

And I only said that to correct your pupil.

And like I said, run your car to its full potential, you probably wont need to, but still. I'd hate to lose to a daily driver 4K lb stock GTO. Wink

And just to be clear, I personally want you to win so I can get this bullseye off me already. JEEZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO   CALLING OUT  noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT noryss for #1 spot on the dig list vs yellow s2k ADTURBO
Page 1 of 1