SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??

Go down 
+4
SAGABAY KILLA
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
B16B-Ek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? Empty
PostSubject: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:26 am

Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:31 am

B16B-Ek wrote:
Sk

ban Today is the Southern knights picnic and then after that we will be running!...
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:38 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
B16B-Ek wrote:
Sk

ban Today is the Southern knights picnic and then after that we will be running!...
what time. Do you guys mine if i show up and chill for a bit?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:45 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:

what time. Do you guys mine if i show up and chill for a bit?

Of course your invited CJ, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN OFFICIAL SK MEMBER IN ORDER TO ATTEND, this picnic is open to all our website members... See you and everyone else in a bit...
Back to top Go down
SAGABAY KILLA

SAGABAY KILLA

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 2:10 pm

Hopefully if it stays clear I would like to go to da spot after da picnic
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:48 pm

So who run today
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:04 pm

hey steve so can i callout danny sience norry is goin to need a long time to run me for the dig list i just want to run i havent run the car in over 2 weeks i am itching lol
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hey steve so can i callout danny sience norry is goin to need a long time to run me for the dig list i just want to run i havent run the car in over 2 weeks i am itching lol

Who run today Alberth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:23 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

i ran frank him on spray me vs motor. it was a good run, i got him by a half car to 140. then i ran chance's blue LS2 C6 on a 150 shot, and got me by a half to 140 even though i clearly told him it was to 160. lol! it is strange because i was catching him up top lol! good runs though, both cars run hard, and have mad respect for...
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:32 pm

^Nice why u guys left so early, i went there to run Frank and everybody was gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:54 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

i ran frank him on spray me vs motor. it was a good run, i got him by a half car to 140. then i ran chance's blue LS2 C6 on a 150 shot, and got me by a half to 140 even though i clearly told him it was to 160. lol! it is strange because i was catching him up top lol! good runs though, both cars run hard, and have mad respect for...

Street tires on my car, spinning the hole second gear, I had almost no Nitrous after i made 4 passes on the dyno on 150Shot and not to say that it was the same nitrous i used to Run Carlos cave man performance the day i blew my motor running hector to>>> lol >> all i had was pure air for spray..

Next week I'll came out with a full all fresh bottle, Not a 2 month already used all air spray.. lol!

Tito a bumper not a half a car lol after i had to run you down because Hooking issues..

But good run we'll try it again next week with a fresh bottle. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:56 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

Street tires on my car, spinning the hole second gear, I had almost no Nitrous after i made 4 passes on the dyno on 150Shot and not to say that it was the same nitrous i used to Run Carlos cave man performance the day i blew my motor running hector to>>> lol >> all i had was pure air for spray..

Next week I'll came out with a full all fresh bottle, Not a 2 month already used all air spray.. lol!

Tito a bumper not a half a car lol after i had to run you down because Hooking issues..

yeah bottle for bottle lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:13 pm

yeah bottle for bottle lol![/quote]

ok bottle for bottle but you with a 200 pound passenger<< Most likely that will be Nory JK lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:52 pm

Slow Vette wrote:

Really close run!...

No problem, just be sure to make an official KOTS callout to Dannyfox and it will be cool...

antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

Nory, Titto, Chance, Frank, Dannyfox, V6Chris, Danny Charger, Sandor, and Wayne 335i

Slow Vette wrote:

I think you on bottle against Sandor's 240zx will be a good run!...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:52 pm

nory has one R, albert. Wink
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:51 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

lol, damn tito you are feeding the hamster again? where you on the juice that day my car was acting up n shit? I kinda doubt itbut just curious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 5:56 pm

03terminator wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
So who run today

lol, damn tito you are feeding the hamster again? where you on the juice that day my car was acting up n shit? I kinda doubt itbut just curious...

no, my new motor has not been sprayed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??   DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20  WHOS DOWN?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAY TIME RUNS..TODAY SUNDAY 09/20 WHOS DOWN??
Page 1 of 1