SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.

Go down 
+13
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Phantom SRT4
mach1chris
JUNKYARDFOX
s.e.a.n
Yunior04GT
flaco1086
SILVERBEAST
Vtom92
NorySS
86fox
b18chatch06
julio
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 1:51 pm

This is your chance to beat my car from a 40 to 140 roll and also your chanse to really claim that your car is faster than mines..

1/4 run Will take place at the track, that way there is no excuses of what happened when one of us lose the race.. lets do it the real way Danny.. If you say no to this call out then you aint got no balls to step up your Shit talking, I dont think you wanna be remembered as a chicken boy pup talker do you>?

So step up to you and your boys Shit talking and race me a real 1/4 run..

Inregards to the 40 T0 140 roll; I understand that you are not in the list but if you beat me on the roll i will give you not the cobra; spot but I will give you the punisherz06 spot, thats How much respect i will have for your car regardless of the shit talking of today.

So take it or go home with your little tail in between your legs and take a nap.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 1:55 pm

i respect wut ur sayin there and i know ur callin out danny but for da record bro he only goes to da top or his 4 gear which is 120. just putting dat out dur.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:13 pm

it amazes me how some people just cant take a loss like a man without talking shit or making excuses...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:16 pm

julio wrote:
i respect wut ur sayin there and i know ur callin out danny but for da record bro he only goes to da top or his 4 gear which is 120. just putting dat out dur.

Thats fine with me, have him throw 5th gear then,, whats wrong with 5th>?
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:18 pm

dats dannys call also ur calling him out and calling da speed. but wutever i said i would stay out of this one. dale dats betwwen u guys. dats wut u wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:20 pm

[quote="b18chatch06"]it amazes me how some people just cant take a loss like a man without talking shit or making excuses...[/quote]

Yo stay out of this, this is not your call out, to be jugging anyone right now...

He agreed to the call out thats his problem not yours.

So keep your nose out this one.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:22 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
it amazes me how some people just cant take a loss like a man without talking shit or making excuses...

who u talkin bout? lol
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:31 pm

frank race will be 40 to 120 if you don't like it, stay home Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:33 pm

Ok 40 to 120 you got it<<!!! not even an 100 miles run, but watever I gess your car does not have 5th gear.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:35 pm

frank always wants HIS race, whether if hes getting called out, or whether he's calling someone out.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:36 pm

oh and the dig will be on the street on Wednesday not the track. king of the streets not king of the track
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:44 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
[quote="b18chatch06"]it amazes me how some people just cant take a loss like a man without talking shit or making excuses...

Yo stay out of this, this is not your call out, to be jugging anyone right now...

He agreed to the call out thats his problem not yours.

So keep your nose out this one.[/quote]

you calling him out isnt the problem frank. its the amount of shit talking and excuses coming from your end. a simple "good run" or "when i get some tires lets run it again" would be much more appropriate. life is too short to be pissed off and start talking shit just because you lost a race. im about to hit the good ol gravity bong. you should do the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:45 pm

86fox wrote:
oh and the dig will be on the street on Wednesday not the track. king of the streets not king of the track

this is not about the steet No more its about who can get first to the finish line in the real 1/4 mile track.. So lets do it danny, i will give you your Run in the steets like you want it after you give me mines in the track: i mean.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:47 pm

look frank im not going to the track i just cant. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 2:59 pm

86fox wrote:
look frank im not going to the track i just cant. sorry

Here we go now you are chickening out danny!!! thats not cool.. whats the problem>> i'll pay for your entry to the track and the fuel if is that the issue..!! I really dont mind doing that to prove you and your boy Wrong!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:04 pm

popcorn So whats it gonna be..>?
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:05 pm

OK frank thats cool ill do that .i was recently laid off from FPL,so thats why i cant go crazy wasting money, plus i have to pay for school and all my books. But lets plan a day and ill go.you pay the entrance and my gas and ill just fill my bottle.
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:07 pm

ooo this is gonna be one hell of a race, u still gotta goive me my 20 roll off bottle danny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:10 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Here we go now you are chickening out danny!!! thats not cool.. whats the problem>> i'll pay for your entry to the track and the fuel if is that the issue..!! I really dont mind doing that to prove you and your boy Wrong!!!

Damn Frank, you'll pay his entry, fuel, offer your KOTS List roll spot etc., just to prove a point... What, you trying to give that nigga Danny a job or some shit, theres no need for all those benefits Frank... lol! lol!

I say dig to 1/4mile in our little Medley spot, and 40-120mph on any highway that your want Frank.... After the race, there will be no excuses or disrespect towards one another, whoever wins-WINS!!!.... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:12 pm

86fox wrote:
OK frank thats cool ill do that .i was recently laid off from FPL,so thats why i cant go crazy wasting money, plus i have to pay for school and all my books. But lets plan a day and ill go.you pay the entrance and my gas and ill just fill my bottle.

Cool No problem I'll do that for you, but If I beat you you will pay me back the money when you get back to work!!! Cool>> Deal>?

I am not going to let you go that easy on me either If you lose the race.

Ight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:18 pm

Some times you have to do things to clear out shit out the way steve!!! And I am willing to do that..
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:20 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

Damn Frank, you'll pay his entry, fuel, offer your KOTS List roll spot etc., just to prove a point... What, you trying to give that nigga Danny a job or some shit, theres no need for all those benefits Frank... lol! lol!

I say dig to 1/4mile in our little Medley spot, and 40-120mph on any highway that your want Frank.... After the race, there will be no excuses or disrespect towards one another, whoever wins-WINS!!!.... popcorn popcorn

thank u cheers
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:23 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

yea steve your right i think we should do it here and cut the shit!
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:26 pm

look i think u should let frank mark off da 1/4 mile so everyone is happy.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 3:35 pm

Well Frank i guess we should race tomorrow night instead of sunday since i wont be here this weekend. so ill meet you
at the spot at 11:30 pm and we will race 40 to 120 and a 1/4 mile dig. see you there tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.   Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A  40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Out The Fox86 VS My Cobra For The Dig List Spot #2 And A 40 To 140 Roll Back Out your Shit Talking Since Your Car is Faster than mine.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next