SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to Florida

Go down 
+4
SILVERBEAST
MrEJay-1
1JZ Gone_Wild
Kansas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kansas

Kansas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-04

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:44 pm

Hi all! I moved down here about 6 weeks ago from, well you guess where... Let me give you a hint *screen name COUGH* lol.

Anywho, sold pretty much everything before I moved out here to cape coral. Had a beautiful 1972 # matching camaro SS, and a DC integra with a bone stock LS, + a SC61 and 15psi on E85 made 300FWHP.

Where is the happening spots in south florida? Since I have been down here I have not found crap. Of course it will help once I find another project car, but that wont be for atleast another 6-7 months. I have been thinking either a bike or maybe building another turbo honda since I am not loaded right now. Probelm with building another turbo car, for the Intercooler pieping install and the tunning stuff I would have to go all the way to Orlando to CFT. Well that is really the only import shop I know of in florida. Anyone ever hear of Modifed by KC? That was the shop I used back home, great shop, great guys.

Oh names Jordan btw, 19 years young.
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 1:05 am

welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 2:12 am

welcome just curious how did u hear about our site?
Back to top Go down
Kansas

Kansas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-04

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 9:26 am

MrEJay-1 wrote:

To behonest I had seen many videos on streetfire over the years that had this site name in it. Then someone from this site who had made a video of someones black C6 LS3 vett vs a silver with black stripes GT500 had said to look on this site.

I mean I know there are some big things down here, like MYWS6 off of streetfire, he makes some great videos. That leo dude who used to make the car noises haha. Alot more cool stuff than we have back home, even though the KC scene isn't that bad, it's just not as big.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:01 pm

welcome to the site bro...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 1:06 pm

Kansas wrote:
MrEJay-1 wrote:

To behonest I had seen many videos on streetfire over the years that had this site name in it. Then someone from this site who had made a video of someones black C6 LS3 vett vs a silver with black stripes GT500 had said to look on this site.

I mean I know there are some big things down here, like MYWS6 off of streetfire, he makes some great videos. That leo dude who used to make the car noises haha. Alot more cool stuff than we have back home, even though the KC scene isn't that bad, it's just not as big.

welcome to the website....i'm glad my video's actually get more members
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 1:09 pm

Welcome..

Felix everytime u put up a big video we get a lot of new members the following few days
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:56 pm

welcome bro.
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:27 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Florida   New to Florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Florida
Page 1 of 1