SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC

Go down 
+10
BlackMambaLS3
botldvq35sed
Mrhemiram
I8URRICE
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
LthlGT500
Phantom SRT4
El pirata
CRUSH
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 9:36 am

To all you soft ass mother fuckers at sfr [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down
El pirata
Admin
Admin
El pirata

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: WOW   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 3:51 pm

Patheticically funny. Was that your food or the food they left cuz they were scared to get it? lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 4:05 pm

This reminds me of elementry school,when I used to take little faggots lunch money.I felt like Robin Hood. Taking from SFR and giving to the crew lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 4:39 pm

so let me get this straight.... they talk shit on the forum for months and months because they never see anyone n real life... then they run into u in person and stay quiet.... but then they get home and continue to talk shit online again?

Very interesting how things work these days.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 4:55 pm

I think they just made it so none of the Southern Knights, or "Miami Thugz" or w/e they call it, can post on SFR. lol
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 5:09 pm

Jason on SFR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 5:16 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Jason on SFR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PWND!!!!!!!

btw guys FELIX told BASA STRAIGHT ON SFR! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 6:37 pm

Forget SFR....no one races just shit talks....TripinFag and all the admins should rename that website to SouthFloridaShitTalkers.com so funny that everyone wants to talk crap online and when it comes to an in person meet they are quiet like a mouse

Last edited by LthlGT500 on March 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 7:22 pm

fuck that white ass GTO owning mother fucker IROC talking all that shit but popping a boner while looking at Joel and steves car for 10hours
he can fuckin get the fuck slapped outta him like basa for being softer then tissue paper
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 11:05 pm

aww I wish they would have got in there cars and raced...all of there cars would have gotten freight trained...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 11:27 pm

What happend to that big list of people that were suposed to race? and everyone was listing there HP numbers and weight and all that so they could run cars in their class and this and that. Never went down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 2:06 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
so let me get this straight.... they talk shit on the forum for months and months because they never see anyone n real life... then they run into u in person and stay quiet.... but then they get home and continue to talk shit online again?

Very interesting how things work these days.

e-thuggery at its best...i was just waiting for basa to lay a hand on me so i can pop him in the head. it didn't happen though, because the kid is too much of a bitch to do anything since i was all up in his face!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 2:08 am

V6Chris wrote:
fuck that white ass GTO owning mother fucker IROC talking all that shit but popping a boner while looking at Joel and steves car for 10hours
he can fuckin get the fuck slapped outta him like basa for being softer then tissue paper

he's just another pussy with a slow ass car for doing that
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 5:03 am

bro BASA TALKS SO MUCH hes talking on SFR like he fuckin woulda done anything.
he studdered like a pussy ass fuck

just like that fuckin iroc with the fuckin GTO obsessing over silverbeast's car and joels
fuckin cock suckers piss me off

wait til that fuck head with the slow parked yellow colbolt decided to come out.
calling us retards and shit.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 1:34 pm

"wait til that fuck head with the slow parked yellow colbolt decided to come out.
calling us retards and shit.[/quote]"

Italian Joe bitchass should kno better than that by disrespecting me AND everyone in the crew, the way he did on "SFR"!...

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU JOE: I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I KNOW YOUR PUNKASS, I THINK YOU GOT A LIL OUT OF LINE FOR SAYING THAT PUSSY SHIT, AND FOR THAT,I WILL STRAIGHTEN FAGGOT ASS WHEN I SEE U!... AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE OF YOU MOTHAFUCKERS WHO DONT LIKE ME OR ANYONE ONE OF MY CREW MEMBERS!... YOU TALK SHIT, BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH WHATS SOON TO COME WHEN I SEE THEM!...

AND JOE IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE IT WORST FOR YOURSELF AND SHIT TALK ABOUT US SOME MORE, BECOME A MEMBER ON OUR WEBSITE SO YOU COULD SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, BECAUSE I HATE TO TALK SHIT TO SOMEONE THAT CANT ANSWER ME BACK!... AND OOH, TRUST ME, I WONT BANNED YOUR ASS LIKE THOSE PUSSYS ON "SFR"!... afro
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
Professional Street Racer
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 7:10 pm

Steve i dont like you...

JK, these kids, actually i have to say "people" cause they are older than me, even though they dont act like it, are ridiculous...SFR is a bunch of kids stuck in the high school drama world...I dont even live over there and can tell they suck cock
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 7:25 pm

The thing is that we all are cool people when you meet us in person but talking crap when you can hide behind a keyboard just shows how much of a joke some people on SFR are....on SFR they name call online but when it comes time to back your word up in person they put there tail between there legs and run away like little dogs...the best insult they could come up with is that someone spelled the word picnic wrong...and then they go on to insult Mike based on whats on his myspace maybe some of them should look in the mirror and realize that they are only warriors of the internet....Basa is a short midget who has an avatar that is blown up to make him look like he is 220 pounds just to give an example....Some of the SFR members that actually came out and chilled at some of the spots knew that we are not just a rowdy bunch of cavemen but as said before "you treat people how you want to be treated"...
Back to top Go down
Mrhemiram
Mrhemiram

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 10:10 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
The thing is that we all are cool people when you meet us in person but talking crap when you can hide behind a keyboard just shows how much of a joke some people on SFR are....on SFR they name call online but when it comes time to back your word up in person they put there tail between there legs and run away like little dogs...the best insult they could come up with is that someone spelled the word picnic wrong...and then they go on to insult Mike based on whats on his myspace maybe some of them should look in the mirror and realize that they are only warriors of the internet....Basa is a short midget who has an avatar that is blown up to make him look like he is 220 pounds just to give an example....Some of the SFR members that actually came out and chilled at some of the spots knew that we are not just a rowdy bunch of cavemen but as said before "you treat people how you want to be treated"...

word !!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 10:49 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

PREACH ON BROTHA MAN!!! PREACH ON!! CAN I GET AN AMEN?!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrhemiram
Mrhemiram

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 11:11 pm

AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 11:15 pm

amen !! brotha.. afro
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 11:17 pm

i wonder why inverboost or vertinboost and lambokiller ect didn't go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 11:58 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
Steve i dont like you...

JK, these kids, actually i have to say "people" cause they are older than me, even though they dont act like it, are ridiculous...SFR is a bunch of kids stuck in the high school drama world...I dont even live over there and can tell they suck cock

thats all they can do...they only run their mouths and not their cars. seriously though, i can understand them since they all have slow cars and would get raped with no lube...then the last resort they have is name-calling and possibly threatening people. its sad actually, i now feel sorry for them. they are the ones with no lives with 7,000+ posts
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 9:17 am

LthlGT500 wrote:

Amen!! thanx for the support guys.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 2:06 pm

it's sad that their lives are so insignificant that they have to make fun of mine. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC   TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAKE OVER SFR PICNIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next