SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!

Go down 
+9
Fam0uz
LthlGT500
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
CARLITOEVO
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
Steedafied
antoanS4
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:56 am

Tick tock tick tock!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:07 am

Did u guys were suppose to run today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:21 am

We ran, I'm calling him out!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:26 am

Damn, I don't know but, if I were Sandor, I wouldn't feel too good about beating a car off a handicap or mistake. If I win it's simply because I have the faster car....
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:50 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

since u go by rules all the time what happened to tule 13?u gotta wait 10 days to call him out... scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:53 am

Steedafied wrote:
Damn, I don't know but, if I were Sandor, I wouldn't feel too good about beating a car off a handicap or mistake. If I win it's simply because I have the faster car....

dude dont come with mustang owners excuse he lost plain simple how can u not be ready when someone is gonna take ur spot...just chris turbo it or get ur fat girl on a diet and remove a couple hundred pounds..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:18 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

since u go by rules all the time what happened to tule 13?u gotta wait 10 days to call him out... scratch

Rule 13- IF ONE MAKES A KOTS LIST CALLOUT AND ENDS UP LOSING THE RACE, HE WILL THEN HAVE TO WAIT 14DAYS BEFORE HE'S ABLE TO CALLOUT THAT VERY SAME PERSON FOR A REMATCH.

Sandor called chris out, so if he lost he would have to wait 14 days to call him out again. Chris did not call Sandor out, so he is free to make a call out whenever
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:27 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Rule 13- IF ONE MAKES A KOTS LIST CALLOUT AND ENDS UP LOSING THE RACE, HE WILL THEN HAVE TO WAIT 14DAYS BEFORE HE'S ABLE TO CALLOUT THAT VERY SAME PERSON FOR A REMATCH.

Sandor called chris out, so if he lost he would have to wait 14 days to call him out again. Chris did not call Sandor out, so he is free to make a call out whenever

phil it should be the same for the person who lost their spot!!thats fucked up if it aint that way because sandro had to go wait and race fernando for that spot so why can chris do the same and wait like he made sandor??so get out of here with that bullshit!

Last edited by MiaVetteLs3 on October 15th 2009, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:28 am

Gotta love loop holes... im not Phil btw lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:30 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

what were u trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:40 am

which part did u not understand? scratch
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 11:52 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

he's trying to say that your friend or the person that had to wait to redo the callout didn't comprehend/followed the rules to the fullest and probably thought that rule #13 implied "both" the one that got called on and the person that did the callout, when it only affects the one that made the callout and lost...

Loop holes= ways to find an exit to a matter but covered in law/rules...etc

or maybe trying to tell you his name is not phil..
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:01 pm

w/e the case slowhite lost and he didn't even wanted to go in details why he did, so props to him to take the loss like a man and hopefully next time he would be on point,
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:13 pm

03terminator wrote:
w/e the case slowhite lost and he didn't even wanted to go in details why he did, so props to him to take the loss like a man and hopefully next time he would be on point,
+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:31 pm

I'm not so sure why you are so concerned with the rules or with the race Sandor and I, but I'll tell you one thing Luis, the rules don't apply to people not even on the list and they sure don't apply to someone that never races! If you think you got something for me then do something, if not keep riding the bench and keep quiet!

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

phil it should be the same for the person who lost their spot!!thats fucked up if it aint that way because sandro had to go wait and race fernando for that spot so why can chris do the same and wait like he made sandor??so get out of here with that bullshit!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:41 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]I'm not so sure why you are so concerned with the rules or with the race Sandor and I, but I'll tell you one thing Luis, the rules don't apply to people not even on the list and they sure don't apply to someone that never races! If you think you got something for me then do something, if not keep riding the bench and keep quiet!

dude u started racing yesterday shut da fuck up!!i have parked ur slow shelby before and i will do it again soon my car is at the shop i made a n/a vette turbo u dont do that in a day unless u buy a kit like u did with ur whipple and its not the money is how to make it reliable i did my own and i had a few issues ! it should be ready to tune on nov..so ill see u then and this forum is for this purpose and i dont know why ur saying this when ur the biggest shit talker chris come on dude dont take shit personal..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:55 pm

Wow you parked me with a pulley on stock tires and gears, congrats on you win a year ago! What have you done lately? NOTHING! When your car is tuned and ready, make sure I'm the first person you race!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:03 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Wow you parked me with a pulley on stock tires and gears, congrats on you win a year ago! What have you done lately? NOTHING! When your car is tuned and ready, make sure I'm the first person you race!

jaja and i was stock u even thought i was spraying lmao!!and u didnt need tires to do a 60 roll ur car barely moded it look like i was racing u on reverse.. lol u will be the 2nd somebody else will get what he deserve 1st then ill race u and the world..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:47 pm

03terminator wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

he's trying to say that your friend or the person that had to wait to redo the callout didn't comprehend/followed the rules to the fullest and probably thought that rule #13 implied "both" the one that got called on and the person that did the callout, when it only affects the one that made the callout and lost...

Loop holes= ways to find an exit to a matter but covered in law/rules...etc

or maybe trying to tell you his name is not phil..

lol! i think i got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 2:30 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

jaja and i was stock u even thought i was spraying lmao!!and u didnt need tires to do a 60 roll ur car barely moded it look like i was racing u on reverse.. lol u will be the 2nd somebody else will get what he deserve 1st then ill race u and the world..

You were not stock, and you know that!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 2:37 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

CHRIS ask steve what mods i had that was the month when i bought my car then after that i put a vararam intake,remove cats and tune thats it!and still some people thought i had a mild cam,spray headers ect ..and i proved them wrong i opened up my hood and all the doors and the trunk of my car even frank saw it..but w.e this is not the point the point is that in no way i disrespected u!and i will run when i have the vette ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:02 pm

I'm not here to argue with you Luis, we have always been cool. An air intake, removing the cats, and tuning the car means it's not stock. Just as all my car had on it was a pulley, air intake, and tune. I just don't understand why you would come in and disrespect me or my car. I understand I lost the race, I not once said that I didn't or made an excuse for why I did. There is no reason for you to come in and try to make me look bad. A couple of people know what was going on with me last night, and I would prefer not to discuss personal problems on a forum. I fucked up, I did not turn the bottle on, I fucked up I did not bring my M&H and I thought the nittos would do. I made the mistakes and I'm not making an excuse for it. I called him out, let him take the 10 days to respond, and let him take the 7 days set the race. That shit don't bother me at all, it just gives me time to make the car faster. No offence to anyone else out there, but I'm not buying a vette, way to many people out there have them. Every time I turn the corner I see one down here. You are lucky to see 1 GT500 a week. It's a rare car, and it gives me a great challenge to work on it myself and to make it run with these 3,000lb cars. I can tell you once I get all the little bugs worked out with turning on the bottle, tires, rear gear, and suspension, it's going to be one of the fastest cars out there.

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

CHRIS ask steve what mods i had that was the month when i bought my car then after that i put a vararam intake,remove cats and tune thats it!and still some people thought i had a mild cam,spray headers ect ..and i proved them wrong i opened up my hood and all the doors and the trunk of my car even frank saw it..but w.e this is not the point the point is that in no way i disrespected u!and i will run when i have the vette ready!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:08 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]I'm not here to argue with you Luis, we have always been cool. An air intake, removing the cats, and tuning the car means it's not stock. Just as all my car had on it was a pulley, air intake, and tune. I just don't understand why you would come in and disrespect me or my car. I understand I lost the race, I not once said that I didn't or made an excuse for why I did. There is no reason for you to come in and try to make me look bad. A couple of people know what was going on with me last night, and I would prefer not to discuss personal problems on a forum. I fucked up, I did not turn the bottle on, I fucked up I did not bring my M&H and I thought the nittos would do. I made the mistakes and I'm not making an excuse for it. I called him out, let him take the 10 days to respond, and let him take the 7 days set the race. That shit don't bother me at all, it just gives me time to make the car faster. No offence to anyone else out there, but I'm not buying a vette, way to many people out there have them. Every time I turn the corner I see one down here. You are lucky to see 1 GT500 a week. It's a rare car, and it gives me a great challenge to work on it myself and to make it run with these 3,000lb cars. I can tell you once I get all the little bugs worked out with turning on the bottle, tires, rear gear, and suspension, it's going to be one of the fastest cars out there.

chris when i ran u i was stock!i did that after..and im not trying to make u or ur car look bad and i didnt tell u to trade it in for a vette as a matter fact u said u will like to have a zr1..!and about seen a vette everywhere trust me u see alot more mustangs here than vettes cus a shelby is a mustang with a nicer hood and front bumper oh and forgot the sticker lines..w.e lets end this crap dude !!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:19 pm

HEY CHRIS IS 14 DAYS FOR YOU TO CALL ME OUT THEN I GOT 10 DAYS TO REPLY THEN 7 DAYS RUN YOU IF YOU ADD ALL OF THEM IS MORE OR LESS THE SAME TIME I HAD TO WAIT FOR YOU RIGHT SEE YOU THEN. Sk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ITS JUST HOW I FELT LAST NIGHTS cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:21 pm

[quote="Sandor@AD-TurBO.com"]HEY CHRIS IS 14 DAYS FOR YOU TO CALL ME OUT THEN I GOT 10 DAYS TO REPLY THEN 7 DAYS RUN YOU IF YOU ADD ALL OF THEM IS MORE OR LESS THE SAME TIME I HAD TO WAIT FOR YOU RIGHT SEE YOU THEN. Sk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ITS JUST HOW I FELT LAST NIGHTS cheers[/quot

lmao!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!   Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Sandor for the #2 spot on the KOTS list!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next