SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

f/s 95' IMPALA SS 95K MILES $4500

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TT-BUICK

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-10

f/s 95' IMPALA SS 95K MILES $4500 Empty
PostSubject: f/s 95' IMPALA SS 95K MILES $4500   f/s 95' IMPALA SS 95K MILES $4500 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:13 am

i am selling my 95 impala ss its all original bone stock no modifications to it whatsoever car has 95k miles on it digital display comes on and off sometimes last mileage seen was that, its black exterior paint on a scale or 1-10 its about a 6.5-7 could use a wax. interior is grey leather with the bucket seats which are in good condition driver seat has a very small hole in it pass and rear seat in good condition all windows work,all seat motors work,side view mirrors as well work,dash is cracked but can be recovered or a dash mat can be put on top of it costs $30 for one at autozone,ICE COLD A.C and heater both work. it has a pioneer cd player with mp3 ready with wire in car and sirius radio ready with antenna new speakers, headliner not sagging and carpet has smal wear mark from resting heel on it but not that big still in good condition. car has 17" stock wheels on it with 2 real good tires in the front and will need to have the 2 rear tires replaced as they are bald.
trans shifts very smooth and well,car doesnt OVERHEAT,LEAK OIL,burn oil,or blow any smoke out the exhaust pipe. power steering is good and soft,AC is ice cold.differential s tight posi traction works perfectly and doesnt leak or make any noises only the rear brake pads need to be changed but car still brakes very well, car steers straight as well to doesnt pull to the side.accelarates awesome car moves really well for being so heavy.
starts on the dime everytime.

this is an original WX3 car on the trunk label and 17" tires on driver side door sticker as well, this is a real numbers matching impala ss clean title still even has the keyless entry remote still and owners manual.

it will need:

rear brake pads
rear tires
and worst case scenario a dash mat or antther dash.
small exhaust leak diriver side $20 gasket needs to be changed.

this is a steal with about $200-$300 invested it will be worth more then the $4500 i am asking may take trades and cash but will need at least $3000 cash
Back to top Go down

f/s 95' IMPALA SS 95K MILES $4500
Page 1 of 1