SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????

Go down 
+20
GDM S2K
BlackMambaLS3
julio
Nismo350z
mona_acr
flaco1086
03terminator
Vtom92
86fox
SoFloTC
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
Jspec Mk4
WestPalmGT
Phantom SRT4
antoanS4
Fam0uz
Eifelrennen
CRUSH
LthlGT500
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? Empty
PostSubject: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:57 pm

This clown on SFR claims he beat SilverBeast...lol....listen buddy get over yourself....the Srt8 you raced was gray and silverbeast does not have flat black wheels he has silver wheels.....lets put it this way...Silver Beast on Motor(no Nitrous) loses only a car to that Srt8(black wheels+nitrous) you raced last night.....on Nitrous SilverBeast would destroy your scion TC....if you want to find out come out in a week or two...oh by the way the car has been at the dealership for a week....so get the facts straight before you claim you can beat a car that you can't even contend with....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LthlGT500 on November 1st 2009, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:04 pm

What A fucken sword swallower. Jerkit Jerkit HE WISHES HIS PUSSY ASS TC COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO SILVER BEAST OR ANY CAR IN SK affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:35 pm

yes, Silverbeast on nitrous would pull the TC pretty good
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:04 pm

Mashing your right foot and pressing a button = driving skill?
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:11 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
i dont get it scratch
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:20 pm

i think he means nitrous
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:07 am

lol how easily rumors spread. U should hear how many times ive gotten beat by stock hondas and shit because someone runs a black srt4 with black rims lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:23 am

Lola tc?!? Yea right like that would ever happen lol!
Back to top Go down
WestPalmGT
WestPalmGT

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:47 am

I brought this to Silverbeast attention and he told me it wasnt him. So I went on SFR and set the record straight. I knew for a fact it wasnt him b/c I have seen Silverbeast car run and I know about the TC and it didnt add up. Im kinda happy tho b/c Im supposed to run this TC and if he beat Silverbeast then Im in for a ass beaten. But I really dont think the TC could beat me let alone even come close to beating Silverbeast
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:02 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
lol how easily rumors spread. U should hear how many times ive gotten beat by stock hondas and shit because someone runs a black srt4 with black rims lol
:-)
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:45 am

Fam0uz wrote:

i dont get it scratch

I don't see how driving an automatic car like an SRT8 300C in a straight line earns the driver any type of respect. It's a joke. Straight line roll racing is a joke.

antoanS4 wrote:
i think he means nitrous

Yeah. How's your S4? What was done to your C5Z? Why'd you go from that to the S4?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:36 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
Fam0uz wrote:

i dont get it scratch

I don't see how driving an automatic car like an SRT8 300C in a straight line earns the driver any type of respect. It's a joke. Straight line roll racing is a joke.

antoanS4 wrote:
i think he means nitrous

Yeah. How's your S4? What was done to your C5Z? Why'd you go from that to the S4?
YOUR A FUCKEN SWORD SWALLOWER TOO. DRIVING THE CAR IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITH NITROUS. OK LET ME SEE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE STREET RACERS NOT SCCA OR NASCAR. SO GO AHEAD AND RUN YOUR POS AT THE TRACK AND GET THE FUCK OFF THE STREET. YOUR PUSSY ASS CAN'T HANG WITH ANY CAR OUT THERE. THATS WHY YOU MY FRIEND ARE JUST A HATING FAG. AND RESPECT IS NOT ONLY EARNED BY A FAST CAR. RESPECT IS EARNED BY BEING A MAN AND YOU ARE VERY FAR FROM THAT Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:47 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Fam0uz wrote:

i dont get it scratch

antoanS4 wrote:
i think he means nitrous

YOUR A FUCKEN SWORD SWALLOWER TOO. DRIVING THE CAR IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITH NITROUS. OK LET ME SEE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE STREET RACERS NOT SCCA OR NASCAR. SO GO AHEAD AND RUN YOUR POS AT THE TRACK AND GET THE FUCK OFF THE STREET. YOUR PUSSY ASS CAN'T HANG WITH ANY CAR OUT THERE. THATS WHY YOU MY FRIEND ARE JUST A HATING FAG. AND RESPECT IS NOT ONLY EARNED BY A FAST CAR. RESPECT IS EARNED BY BEING A MAN AND YOU ARE VERY FAR FROM THAT Jerkit

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:51 am

Quote :
Nory

silverbeast = black dude.

You might be color blind. The car you raced is Pewter in color.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:59 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:

SO YOU WANT TO GET SLICK OUT THE MOTHA FUCKEN MOUTH WITH ME I SEE!... LISTEN HEAR PUSSY, ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT KNOW ME, BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD BITCH SLAP YOUR PUSSASS FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME!... THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT HE BEAT ME THE OTHER NIGHT, NOT FOR YOU TO RUN YOUR DICK SUCKER ABOUT ME NOT HAVING DRIVING SKILLS!...

I'LL BE OUT WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, SO IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY I SPOKE TO YOUR HATING ASS, I WANT YOU TO COME SEE ME... PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST READ POST ON THESE FORUMS, BECAUSE WITH YOU POSTING, THE ONLY THING YOUR DOING IS CAUSING PROBLEMS THAT YOU CANT HANDLE FOR YOUR FUCKEN SELF!...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:40 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Quote :
Nory

silverbeast = black dude.

You might be color blind. The car you raced is Pewter in color.

LOL!

How someone confuses Silver with Pewter is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:07 am

If you read the thread and the initial post i made i never claimed it was silverbeast.. about 4-5 ppl on SFR said it WAS him before i even wrote anything about him. Ok, it was not silverbeast i get that. I made a thread simply just asking to see if that guy was on the forum or not, "pewter" srt8 with a 150 shot. sorry for the mix up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:11 am

They did not make a pewter SRT8! Unless someone
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:11 am

oh

Last edited by SoFloTC on November 2nd 2009, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:12 am

SoFloTC wrote:
If you read the thread and the initial post i made i never claimed it was silverbeast.. about 4-5 ppl on SFR said it WAS him before i even wrote anything about him. Ok, it was not silverbeast i get that. I made a thread simply just asking to see if that guy was on the forum or not, "pewter" srt8 with a 150 shot. sorry for the mix up.

You also claim you had one of the fastest cars at the spot! lol!
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:14 am

I said that night i did.. really though it was suprising, as crowded as it was not that many quick cars came out.. that black camaro that claimed 600whp lost to the srt8 and then he wouldnt run me.. the best race i had was a big turbo gutted hatch on drag radials.. but i need to get retuned before i go back out with meth and about 4-5 more psi
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:18 am

WestPalmGT wrote:
I brought this to Silverbeast attention and he told me it wasnt him. So I went on SFR and set the record straight. I knew for a fact it wasnt him b/c I have seen Silverbeast car run and I know about the TC and it didnt add up. Im kinda happy tho b/c Im supposed to run this TC and if he beat Silverbeast then Im in for a ass beaten. But I really dont think the TC could beat me let alone even come close to beating Silverbeast

and ill be seeing you on the 9th for our run.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:19 am

well there is a hole lot of fast ass cars here so make a callout if you want to run some reall cars Cool
Back to top Go down
SoFloTC
SoFloTC

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:22 am

eh idk.. u guys seems to serious idk if 500whp is anything to even discuss about :/ im prob like the new slow guy on the forum lmao
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:23 am

SoFloTC wrote:
I said that night i did.. really though it was suprising, as crowded as it was not that many quick cars came out.. that black camaro that claimed 600whp lost to the srt8 and then he wouldnt run me.. the best race i had was a big turbo gutted hatch on drag radials.. but i need to get retuned before i go back out with meth and about 4-5 more psi

humm what night? some how i cant believe it scratch a boosted tc with what around 400whp the faster car at the spot Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????   ????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

????? SILVERBEAST gets beat by Turbo Scion TC ?????
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next