SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just another sunday. daytime vids!

Go down 
+9
JP GTR R35
MRxSLAYx
2Face
BlackMambaLS3
vette
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
Fam0uz
b18chatch06
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

just another sunday. daytime vids! Empty
PostSubject: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:43 pm

b18chatch06 vs 2face
30roll i didnt get 3rd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JP EVO IX vs Z51 JOEL

Me vs whoevers cobra that was
he jumped this run

Me vs same cobra

b18chatch06 vs blk05srt

Fun day guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:52 am

good races
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:04 am

oh wow nice runs brother
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:28 am

started working on the car this morning Evil or Very Mad ill be up soon.and with all my boost. so get ready JP lol..... lol! good runs had a lot of fun Cool
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:32 am

Car is moving nice Jesse!... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:27 am

I say Joels Car its making about 500RWHP Because I walked JP with 440RWHP with the punisher twice From a 60 roll JP on full boost on his race tune; Joel I'll say come with me to STP racing this coming Friday or satuday when I install my mods and lets put your car on the Dyno that way you can see what the car its really doing... $50 bucks for 3 pulls; And Joel I say get a predator for your car, I sure you that I can make you more power with the predator than what welly made you on that lil reflash... that Reflash tune its running to safe Joel I bet you your car is on 16DGRS of Timing>? you should be on 18DGRS of timing for 10psi of boost> and that still very Safe for your car Joel, 2 more DGRS of Timing will Gain you atleast 60RWHP more!!!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:33 am

Nice runs.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:34 am

albondiga had the juice on?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:36 am

Fam0uz wrote:
albondiga had the juice on?

No bottle...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:38 am

#1 FUCK THE PREDATOR. IM SUPER SAFE 14 DEGREES OF TIMING. I HAVENT DONE MY FULL TUNE. JP GOT PULLED 1.5 CARS BY FERNANDITOS SRT. I PULLED THE SRT 3 CARS I BROKE MY OIL LINE AND I COULDN'T BOOST PAST 6 POUNDS ON FULL BOOST YESTERDAY. SO Yes I WAS Making around 500. and i still pulled that cobra 8+ cars. lol! i don't make excuses. i can post pics of my broke car can you affraid therefore im only stating the facts. i don't go home and get fraustrated like some people i know lol! your cobra on the set up that it has with the 50 shot and the kb would still get raped by a 500 hp vette. lol! Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:47 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
#1 FUCK THE PREDATOR. IM SUPER SAFE 14 DEGREES OF TIMING. I HAVENT DONE MY FULL TUNE. JP GOT PULLED 1.5 CARS BY FERNANDITOS SRT. I PULLED THE SRT 3 CARS I BROKE MY OIL LINE AND I COULDN'T BOOST PAST 6 POUNDS ON FULL BOOST YESTERDAY. SO Yes I WAS Making around 500. and i still pulled that cobra 8+ cars. lol! i don't make excuses. i can post pics of my broke car can you affraid

Rolling Eyes We'll see if you can pull 8+ cars on my cobra when u and me race Joel>> and you know what I will give you the hit 40 to 140>> This is for you to see How fair I AM lol..

Aslo I Can take pictures of my broken main Drive pulley if you like; in fact I will shoot a hole video for you...

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:42 am

Good runs to all it was just a very bad day for the cobra Laughing looks like caveman hasnt change at all taking the hit on 2nd honks wonder when he'll stop cheating..
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:43 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
#1 FUCK THE PREDATOR. IM SUPER SAFE 14 DEGREES OF TIMING. I HAVENT DONE MY FULL TUNE. JP GOT PULLED 1.5 CARS BY FERNANDITOS SRT. I PULLED THE SRT 3 CARS I BROKE MY OIL LINE AND I COULDN'T BOOST PAST 6 POUNDS ON FULL BOOST YESTERDAY. SO Yes I WAS Making around 500. and i still pulled that cobra 8+ cars. lol! i don't make excuses. i can post pics of my broke car can you affraid

Rolling Eyes We'll see if you can pull 8+ cars on my cobra when u and me race Joel>> and you know what I will give you the hit 40 to 140>> This is for you to see How fair I AM lol..

Aslo I Can take pictures of my broken main Drive pulley if you like; in fact I will shoot a hole video for you...

lol!
sounds good i'll take the hit lol! im on my way now to get a new oil feed line and some degreaser lol! i have a mess i would boost 4 lb and max boost was 6 lb

Last edited by Z51JOEL on November 2nd 2009, 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:44 am

lol yea he jumped on 2 the first run. i said something when we pulled over real quick about not jumping the 2nd run and he didnt
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:51 am

the camaro is running really strong.... rematch next sunday jesse?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:53 am

b18chatch06 wrote:
lol yea he jumped on 2 the first run. i said something when we pulled over real quick about not jumping the 2nd run and he didnt

put it this way i went to race him on a 04 cobra i had in okke and i ended up stepping on the car 8 times and didnt run him all 8 times he would do the same cheat..and the reason he gave u a clean run the 2nd time was cus he knew he wouldnt catch u..but again good rus to you and caveman
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:05 am

2Face wrote:
the camaro is running really strong.... rematch next sunday jesse?

for sure. just gotta pull the thermostat and hope thats the problem. sorry about the jump the 2nd run i really thought you gave me the "just go wave" lol i can post the vid if you want, but wasnt going to because i dont think its fair
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:49 am

you can post it if you want.... i dont get bothered by it... yesterday i lost like 4 races and i got home and slept really good.... i dont lose sleep over losing races like some of the members here...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:52 am

k, ill upload it to youtube
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:31 pm

couldnt figure out how to edit it into the original post so here it is
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:41 pm

Nice runs Jessie. I'm looking forward to the run on Wednesday now.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:46 pm

i wont be coming out on wed. i have a big test on wed so ill be studying the rest of today until then and the car could possibly have a blown hg, but im hoping its just the t-stat. if its the hg ill pull the heads off early next week and replace them no biggie
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I say Joels Car its making about 500RWHP Because I walked JP with 440RWHP with the punisher twice From a 60 roll JP on full boost on his race tune; Joel I'll say come with me to STP racing this coming Friday or satuday when I install my mods and lets put your car on the Dyno that way you can see what the car its really doing... $50 bucks for 3 pulls; And Joel I say get a predator for your car, I sure you that I can make you more power with the predator than what welly made you on that lil reflash... that Reflash tune its running to safe Joel I bet you your car is on 16DGRS of Timing>? you should be on 18DGRS of timing for 10psi of boost> and that still very Safe for your car Joel, 2 more DGRS of Timing will Gain you atleast 60RWHP more!!!

frank i say line up the cobra any roll yuo want ...Not forthe list i dont want to be in the list for good.... let me know frank
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:38 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
started working on the car this morning Evil or Very Mad ill be up soon.and with all my boost. so get ready JP lol..... lol! good runs had a lot of fun Cool

I'm ready man , I hope you fix the car soon... vette is moving good see you later man
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 3:04 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

frank i say line up the cobra any roll yuo want ...Not forthe list i dont want to be in the list for good.... let me know frank

Lock et up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another sunday. daytime vids!   just another sunday. daytime vids! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another sunday. daytime vids!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next